The dumbest trial in history finally comes to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually play an instrument or do recording stuff or just the agent provocateur thing? Just curious. I won't be doing any verbal fencing.

Do you actually play an instrument or do recording stuff or just the agent provocateur thing? Just curious. I won't be doing any verbal fencing.
I don’t think so. He’s apparently only here to attempt to insult anyone who doesn’t share his narrow minded views like a child. I’m betting if he does produce any kind of audio, it’s probably horrible. Not much upstairs, so probably not much worth while coming from his direction in general.

Well, that boys needs his mama for sure.

Dude broke a bunch of laws, but hey its cool.. How about his mother? how about the guy that bought the rifle for the underage Kyle? Is anybody responsible for anything?

Wait...I dont care.

I lost an election? ???? Wow.......what was I running for? Oh crap......I lost??? Too bad huh? Geeez.....I must have been in a time warp. I went outside and checked.......and nope.......I have no bumper stickers on my car to give me a clue about what I was running for. Perhaps you can tell me? You seem to know everything. I defer to you.....an obviously greater mind. Amazing how you can know anything about me. But of course....you'll tell me you do. But...then again.....you ARE all knowing and always 100% correct.

What's it like to be you?

LOL........

I lost an election? ???? Wow.......what was I running for? Oh crap......I lost??? Too bad huh? Geeez.....I must have been in a time warp. I went outside and checked.......and nope.......I have no bumper stickers on my car to give me a clue about what I was running for. Perhaps you can tell me? You seem to know everything. I defer to you.....an obviously greater mind. Amazing how you can know anything about me. But of course....you'll tell me you do. But...then again.....you ARE all knowing and always 100% correct.

LOL........

I ask the same about yourself. Common sense must be a mystery to those that die without it.

Well, the thread wasn't really about either one of us. I guess you were rooting for the guy that grabs people's guns.. huh...
Maybe he could have polished up on his negotiating skills a little. Ya think?

Last edited:

LOL........
Mick, my apologies. I mistook your reply as Laid’s reply. My mistake. That being said, I’m certainly far from all knowing and happy to admit when I am wrong.

Dude broke a bunch of laws, but hey its cool.. How about his mother? how about the guy that bought the rifle for the underage Kyle? Is anybody responsible for anything?

Oh look everybody, it's a court jester. Isn't he funny?
The jury deliberated all your points already. Game over.

The game is far from over. He’s about to be up to his neck in civil suits. He’ll never have a normal life again. He’ll always be looking over his shoulder. Actually, the jury was prevented from considering some key points, such as the fact Rittenhouse stated at an earlier protest that he wished he had a gun to shoot looters. Lo and behold, he ends up killing two people at a protest. He went back to a place of civil unrest hoping to shoot someone. The judge was incredibly biased and the prosecution was completely inadequate. This was more or less premeditated. I don’t care what any jury decides, I wasn’t born yesterday.

Well, they should be able to sue the city for neglegence. Letting that poor boy go out there past curfew. making him take that gun with him. making him lie about being a medic. then giving some kind of bullshit aid to people...did he know how to help anybody?

Red light after red light..What normal sane 17 Y/o minor goes into a riot to help people with his machine gun...After curfew..in another state...with his mom..

Can he sue or charge the guy he shot in the bicep for assault and attempted robbery at gun point?

Can he sue BLM for not providing security at a function? Legally, they didn't take this far enough. Sue the car dealership. The mother. Sue the firearms maker for jamming during incident. There has got to be some liability somewhere...this is the law.

Can we at least charge him with out past curfew? Anything? No?

Last edited:
Dont yall feel like the verdict seems hollow? We need to give this kid some money, and job offers? He fuckin saved Wisconsin single handed.

The game is far from over. He’s about to be up to his neck in civil suits. He’ll never have a normal life again. He’ll always be looking over his shoulder. Actually, the jury was prevented from considering some key points, such as the fact Rittenhouse stated at an earlier protest that he wished he had a gun to shoot looters. Lo and behold, he ends up killing two people at a protest. He went back to a place of civil unrest hoping to shoot someone. The judge was incredibly biased and the prosecution was completely inadequate. This was more or less premeditated. I don’t care what any jury decides, I wasn’t born yesterday.
Civil suits will more than likely fail.
You are right when you state that this kid will never again have a normal life. In my opinion, I don't think he is entitled to live a normal life from this point forward. His future is bleak and non existant. There is no upside in front of him ever, other than the fact that killing two people will be something he will have to live with forever. I'd like to think that killing two people (bad actors) on the streets that night is something he regrets now or will regret in the future. I doubt that he has regrets now or ever will have regrets.
If anyone should have regrets it should be his mother.
The trial judge was not biased. He conducted the trial in accordance with Wisconsin law.
The prosecution and defense presented their cases.
The jury made it's decision.
Like it or not.

, I don't think he is entitled to live a normal life from this point forward. His future is bleak and non existant.
You can say the same for a lot of people that end up in jail, so why don't you?
I guess you didn't make any mistakes as a 17-year-old-kid either. I know I made plenty.
I'm sorry about the two guys that died, but they were old enough to know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back