Spend it all on you

Thanks
i have posted a couple of others in the last few days , similar chill out style
Thanks for taking the time to listen

greetz subvibe

At 1.20 there is a square wave type keyboard solo that is cool. And I like how the voices are soft , but squarely on each note. Even when bouncing around quickly. You have a nice voice.

Hi
Its a Rhodes with distortion
i have loads of songs i have done in this chill type style ... most people don't like them as its too laid back
so sometimes i do some up tempo stuff

subvibe

Hi
Its a Rhodes with distortion
i have loads of songs i have done in this chill type style ... most people don't like them as its too laid back
so sometimes i do some up tempo stuff

subvibe
An actual Rhodes? I’m jealous. I really want one.

Sounded nice right out of the gate. Maybe the kick sound could come back a bit. But that's just how it might sound to me. All basically smooth and well mixed...nice tones in all departments really. The vocal is great.

Just had time to give it a listen.. Big props for actually SINGING, and doing it very well. You've got a really nice voice.

There's nothing wrong with doing laid back tunes. Sometimes a person just needs to release the tension, and enjoy some quiet music. Good for the soul!

Great job and Superb vocals , I did think the reverb choice on the vocals pushed them back too far . I think a longer pre delay and less room verb would fit in nicer. I still loved the song , that was just my first impression as you sang. Enjoyed it .. mark

Back