Let's Go Brandon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that letter genuine? If it is maybe they should have had it vetted by their department head before sending it because some sentences are poorly constructed and grammar is dodgy. If it’s the instrument that could be used in dismissal processes, it is embarrassing as a Government document. It also is an instruction for every Government worker to require supervisor oversight into every document written, which is completely unworkable. I don’t understand the let’s go Brandon thing at all, being to North American to travel to UK folk, but do people get offended, because of the very, very, tenuous link to a different name? I’ve probably totally misunderstood as usual.

Is that letter genuine? If it is maybe they should have had it vetted by their department head before sending it because some sentences are poorly constructed and grammar is dodgy. If it’s the instrument that could be used in dismissal processes, it is embarrassing as a Government document. It also is an instruction for every Government worker to require supervisor oversight into every document written, which is completely unworkable. I don’t understand the let’s go Brandon thing at all, being to North American to travel to UK folk, but do people get offended, because of the very, very, tenuous link to a different name? I’ve probably totally misunderstood as usual.

Truthfully, I do not know if the letter is or is not genuine. I think I may have hinted at that in my initial post. Perhaps any Canadians here can shed some light? If it was not apparent the intent of the thread at least on my end wasn't entirely serious....although things might get serious for a government worker in Canada if they are fired. A lot of it I am guessing at, with a side order of shit slinging. I should probably apologize for the profanity and shit slinging, but much of it I didn't exactly start. That's what he wanted, that's what he gets. I aims to please.

The "Let's Go Brandon" thing? I suppose, because of the pandemic, lockdowns, government edicts, a lot of people missed being able to gather in large numbers, for instance gather to attend a ballgame, a concert, a nascar race. They watched as rules were placed on them, while those who were making the rules were breaking the rules. The often inconsistency of the optics weren't good, gave the appearance of theater, posturing. A double standard, rules for thee but not for me. They would act one way when in the public eye or the cameras were rolling, and another when not. A privileged class. For instance, it was mandated everyone must wear a mask on government property. Old Joe would dodder around without one, that is until cameras were rolling and he was headed towards the lectern to warn everyone of the danger and the necessity to follow government edicts. To shame people, say they were killing others by not heeding to the danger and following government edicts. The edict of the vaccination could not be all encompassing, the government does not have that power. So they used economics to force compliance, heavily fine businesses who do not comply with forcing employees to get vaccinated as a condition of employment. Businesses forced to enforce government edicts. Basically, Fascism.

Anyway. People gathered, and in defiance began to chant "Fuck Joe Biden", such as at the Nascar race. Those watching on TV could clearly hear what the crowd was saying, but the reporter said they were saying something entirely different. I suppose to some people it was just another example of a dishonest and lying media, "fake news". Once again the general public is too stupid to hear what they clearly hear, and need their betters in the (fake) news to tell them what to think, or hear as the case may be. "Let's Go Brandon", the reporter said. It caught on. Now you can say "Fuck Joe Biden" without profanity, or in settings where it would be inappropriate to say FJB. Even kids can say "Let's Go Brandon". If I was a kid and I had to wear a mask all day everyday to school, yeah, I might enjoy a little "Let's Go Brandon".

In Canada, if that letter is genuine, they're kind of couching the threat of dismissal as limited to using LGB in official government communication, such as emails. But seriously, it wouldn't be limited to that, it's just the opening of the door to such nonsense. And what if you're overheard softly singing to yourself the #1 song on iTunes Hip Hop charts? What right does a government have to regulate speech in such a manner?

Apologies for the long post. Necessary, I reckon.

Last edited:
I was about to say. It’s horribly written, but I’ve seen professional letters written like that before, so who knows.

And all the conspiracy theorists of last year are now the normal people who did their research... But what's awful for them is that they're in the same predicament everyone they warned is.
It's like travelling up the floors of the twin towers only to be killed yourself for your effort while there's a bunch of "journalists" telling the masses in the towers that everything will be okay and the first responders are just a bunch of idiots that don't know what they're doing or talking about.

When Covid hit there was nothing but accolades for "frontline and essential" workers who remained on the job regardless of risk. Police, firemen, doctors, and nurses to be specific.
I recall the signs that Joe and Jill planted on the White House lawn thanking those "frontline and essential" workers shortly after Joe and Jill took up residence in the "People's House".

And now, police men and women, firemen and women, doctors, and nurses are under threat of being fired from their jobs if they reject mandated vaccine inoculation.

School teachers don't appear to be pressured. Strong union? Or perhaps it's simply that public school teachers aren't essential.
To put things in perspective: When was the last time you heard a welfare recipient being threatened with the loss of their benefits if they didn't comply with the mandate? WIC? No?

Kind of telling, you two are the only cheer leaders for fuckery. Carry on by all means..

Reportedly<-------Truthfully, I do not know if the letter is or is not genuine. I think I may have hinted at that in my initial post. Perhaps any Canadians here can shed some light? If it was not apparent the intent of the thread at least on my end wasn't entirely serious.
^This

It's funny, this whole Let's Go Brandon thing, and you have to admit threatening to wreck someone's life for saying it certainly sounds like something the left would do. Assuming there are any, kind of telling that no Biden supporters stepped forward to support unionized workers, on principle. The silence was deafening. Maybe that was the point? Mission accomplished, I reckon.

I'm not going to check, but no doubt there were those in places such as twitter who were all-in for firing employees for using profanity of saying Let's Go Brandon in the workplace. The left is batshit crazy like that.

Example of the lunatic left(I'm too dumb to know how to post a twitter so a link to the vid is all i got)

Apparently Dave Chappelle is now the devil and he's on the cancel list. So a guy with a jolly sense of humor goes to a Chappelle is the devil protest. He's carrying a sign that says "We Like Dave", and saying "Dave's life matters." The batshit crazies grab for his sign and break it. All he has left in his hand is the stick. The crazies immediately start shouting, "He's got a weapon! He's got a weapon!" 😂 All worked into a frenzy, foaming at the mouth and yelling in his face.

I love this guy. He's keeps his sense of humor the entire time. "I'm just here to say that jokes are funny, people. Dave Chappelle's a funny guy." Humorless twats don't get funny, and humor.

Link below. No blame from me if you don't want to click, batshit crazy can be disappointing to watch.

I'm dyin' 😂

Last edited:
I'm dyin' over here 😂......forgive me, I know I shouldn't laugh at the mentally ill.

Check out Fred Flintstone here. He lays out his bonafides as a drag queen extraordinaire. He goes on to say laughing at jokes can cause people to be forced into sex work. Yes, you heard that right. A drag queen is warning of the dangers of sex work.

Hm, i'm not laughing anymore. I actually feel sorry for the guy. But that shouldn't mean people with mental and/or emotional problems get to bully the rest of society to toe a line.

No worries. I understand the left accuses us of what they do. It's a common tactic. I've never taken offence at a leftist calling names, because I understand that's where it's coming from.

This has to be one of the dumbest places to bring up politics. Nothing is sacred. The reality is, people who take a hard stance in support of any political party don't have an objective bone in their body. Just take this post for example. Look at all the time and energy wasted on a fake letter. That time would have been better spent working on a mix, I'm sure.

This has to be one of the dumbest places to bring up politics. Nothing is sacred. The reality is, people who take a hard stance in support of any political party don't have an objective bone in their body. Just take this post for example. Look at all the time and energy wasted on a fake letter. That time would have been better spent working on a mix, I'm sure.

I'm sure you're not being very objective.

I dont think the topic is politics. More a topic of modern day book burning. Censorship by distorting the truth of rewriting the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back