Bets Being Taken

One thing is for certain: How fortunate we are to have someone to provide guidance on mitigating the risks associated with this virus. The good Dr. Anthony Fauci, of course. The highest paid government employee there is, from what I understand. And worth every dime! I mean, forget all that stuff about his direct involvement in (United States) funding the cooking up of engineered viruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China after it was determined such experiments were too risky and discontinued here in the US. Forget his denials of involvement, but then he saying it would be a "dereliction of duty" to not have been involved in such engineering of viruses at the WIV. Forget that our own Department of State released a fact sheet stating it has been known "for many years" that China's military has been conducting biological weapons research and despite the WIV presenting itself as a civilian institution the WIV has collaborated with China's military on "secret projects" and "classified research". Forget the Department of State fact sheet clearly stating that China has a history of secrecy and non-disclosure, and declaring "donors who funded or collaborated on civilian research at the WIV have a right and obligation to determine whether any of our research funding was diverted to secret Chinese military projects at the WIV". Forget all of that, i'm sure Dr. Fauci will get right on it in determining whether funding he secured and provided went to biological warfare development by China's military at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. But do remember Dr. Anthony Fauci has insisted his friends at the WIV would never lie to him about anything. He trusts them, and so should we. Because shut up. Yes, how fortunate are we to have someone with such good judgement, prudence and integrity to guide us through mitigating damage caused from biological threats such as.....The Covit(!)

On second thought, fuck that guy. As far as I am concerned he has the blood of millions on his hands. He should stand trial, full transparency and disclosure, and go to prison. But he won't, because......

Clown World!

Meanwhile, do what you're told. Trust the science, the good Dr. Anthony Fauci said so.

Word is Barrack Obama has a birthday coming soon! I hear there's a big gathering planned to celebrate the occasion. Well, not 100,000, more like 600 people. All vaccinated, i'm sure. What could go wrong? Hm, maybe if they all wear masks, too?

(Prediction: only the hired help will be required to wear masks, it's a good look...for safety purposes I mean! nothing to do with follow the science covid guidelines theater)

True in the countries that are so divided they can't agree on anything other than they disagree...
New zealnad is a poster child of how to not let a virus become an epidemic.
Here's a great article on the winners and the losers of countries controlling the spread of this virus
Taken from the linked article...

The magic formula?

The under-performance of some of the world’s most prominent democracies including the US, UK and India contrasted with the success of authoritarian countries like China and Vietnam has raised questions over whether democratic societies are cut out for tackling pandemics.

TAE, throughout the entirety of this thread and the My Corona thread you have persisted in your belief that the CCP is not responsible for the world wide spread of Covid19 even though the truth of the matter has slowly, but surely, been revealed.

Enlighten us, if you will, why it is that you ignore the truth and continue to defend China and the origin of this pandemic.

Hypothetically speaking.....If my neighbors discovered that Covid19 originated in my house, my neighbors would have every right to burn my house down.

Ya know lets do this ..replace scientific fact with mathematical fact.. That's a fact Jack!
I agree the math proves the vaccine works in the short term. That is a fact. There's little else that's fact except it came from China. It's most deadly to the elderly and people with underlying health conditions.

What we don't know yet is the side effects. There might be none. I hope there isn't.

Someone sent me a Charlie Ward video. I don't know who he is, except he seems like a far right conspiracy theorist, as opposed to a far left nutter. He talks about the guy in the video below. To be honest, I'm not a scientist, I don't understand science speak, so this makes no sense to me. Charlie the conspiracy guy gave a football analogy. Even though I don't watch football, I understood what he said.

You're immune system is built to stop various virus' and illnesses. We'll call them X Y Z. You get a illness with X and it won't get through. The same with illnesses for Y Z. You get the vaccine P and what might possibly happen is, it changes your X Y Z to P. So, you're no longer immune for X Y Z. Which could be catastrophic. This Dr is not saying this is fact. But, it is a possibility. Things like this supposedly have happened in the past.

This is one of his videos - The PDF is about this. I'm just not smart enough to understand it fully.

Attachments

• Vaccine.pdf
    96.6 KB · Views: 3
True in the countries that are so divided they can't agree on anything other than they disagree...
New zealnad is a poster child of how to not let a virus become an epidemic.
Here's a great article on the winners and the losers of countries controlling the spread of this virus
That may be so but they are now trapped. A Kiwi cant go anywhere or have visitors without the risk of being infected. They could be at more risk than the rest if herd immunity develops in the rest of the world.

I agree the math proves the vaccine works in the short term. That is a fact. There's little else that's fact except it came from China. It's most deadly to the elderly and people with underlying health conditions.

What we don't know yet is the side effects. There might be none. I hope there isn't.

Someone sent me a Charlie Ward video. I don't know who he is, except he seems like a far right conspiracy theorist, as opposed to a far left nutter. He talks about the guy in the video below. To be honest, I'm not a scientist, I don't understand science speak, so this makes no sense to me. Charlie the conspiracy guy gave a football analogy. Even though I don't watch football, I understood what he said.

You're immune system is built to stop various virus' and illnesses. We'll call them X Y Z. You get a illness with X and it won't get through. The same with illnesses for Y Z. You get the vaccine P and what might possibly happen is, it changes your X Y Z to P. So, you're no longer immune for X Y Z. Which could be catastrophic. This Dr is not saying this is fact. But, it is a possibility. Things like this supposedly have happened in the past.

This is one of his videos - The PDF is about this. I'm just not smart enough to understand it fully.

Scary stuff. I hope he is wrong....but I have to admit, I got a bad feeling.

You had varied degrees of asymptomatic and illness. The asymptomatic, their natural immune system kicked in and they showed no signs of being infected, or for some very little sign. Others might have had a rougher time, but pretty much it was like a bad flu. Their natural immune system took care of it pretty well. Others became even more ill, and some died. Most who died had comorbidities which compromised their immune response. Not to diminish anything, but let's be honest, a very small percentage of those infected died, natural immune system response sparing the vast majority.

I hope I am wrong: "Vaccinations" are working, for now. The short term outlook. However, as we have seen the vaccinated can carry and pass on the virus, or a version of the virus, can become somewhat ill, or asymptomatic. Without the vaccine they would have likely become more ill. Great, right? But what if it is a ticking time bomb, and the vaccinated are petri dishes for very nasty variants that are even more challenging than what came before when natural immune response did a pretty damn good job for the vast majority in preventing serious illness or death. Variants start to enter the picture. First we start to see increasing serious illness and death in the unvaccinated who have no comorbidity problems. Then we start to see children who previously were practically non existent from becoming ill start to get seriously ill and succumbing to illness, followed by a push to vaccinate all children(of course at that point to not vaccinate your children will result in having your children taken from you). More pushes for vaccination. Then....then the vaccinated start to become seriously ill and start dying. What if the variants mutate to such an extent that rather than us having to worry about animals passing viruses to us, we're passing the virus(es) to them? No McDonalds, no chic filets, no big ass steak at the Texas Roadhouse, mass slaughter(s) of our food sources? No more of those little cans of Vienna Sausage, say it ain't so!

What went wrong? The "vaccine" and the work around variants in the petri dish vaccinated took away what was not working perfectly but pretty damn well....our natural immune response.

At first it will be blamed on the unvaccinated. Some will see it as the unvaccinated got what they deserved. But what in the long run? Will any in authority ever admit these "vaccines" were a bad idea and take responsibility? Will they just move forward with another in a series of halfcocked failed efforts towards a remedy and compound the problem further. What can be done once we have trained the virus to basically shrug it's shoulders at our natural immune system response?

I sure hope I can look back at this post in a year and laugh at how ridiculous I sounded. Get a grip, Timothy Doodley!

pffft, I need a vienna sausage

Last edited:
That may be so but they are now trapped.
It's all about perspective. The truth is I am pretty certain if you asked any Son, Daughter, Husband, Wife, Brother, Sister or best Friend of someone they knew and loved that died from Covid if they would have been willing to give up all the freedoms that the Kiwi's did. I doubt a single one would say no.
As I have stated previously my analogy goes like this...Countries like the top 10 in the article recognized early on this was not "just another flu" and played serious hardball, seriously bold measures to prevent it's spread while countries like ours played dumbass patty cake / whack-a-mole..

It's all about perspective. The truth is I am pretty certain if you asked any Son, Daughter, Husband, Wife, Brother, Sister or best Friend of someone they knew and loved that died from Covid if they would have been willing to give up all the freedoms that the Kiwi's did. I doubt a single one would say no.
As I have stated previously my analogy goes like this...Countries like the top 10 in the article recognized early on this was not "just another flu" and played serious hardball, seriously bold measures to prevent it's spread while countries like ours played dumbass patty cake / whack-a-mole..
But it is like another flu. The thing is when a disease of any kind is around we do not take preventative measures to stop it and it is so easy to do so. you go around hugging everybody when you meet them and travel in tin cans with lots of other people, then sooner or later the hammer will fall.

I believe in olden days we were referred to as 'the great unwashed'. So the upper class people didnt mix with the like.

As they say.....'you lie down with dogs then you get up with fleas'.

No one forces you to travel in an aluminium can for hours to go on hols. Nobody forces you to hug everybody. Nobody forces you to sit with others in crowds etc.

Billy no mates me. :-)

I agree the math proves the vaccine works in the short term. That is a fact. There's little else that's fact except it came from China.
Little else? There are a lot of mathematical facts beyond that...

You can't logically argue mathematically that if we all wear those pesky uncomfortable mask we reduce the percentage of virus's that will be coughed and spit and spewed out of mouths and noses out into the atmosphere for others to catch and spread right?

You can't logically argue mathematically that if we all wash our hands that we reduce the odds of transmitting a virus that may be on them to you or some one else right?

You can't logically argue mathematically that if we took each and everyone's temperatures at every single place where groups of humans gathered and then refused entry to anyone with a fever that this simple action would reduce the spread of Covid.

You can't logically argue mathematically that if everyone had to carry the mobile phone Covid App that tracks your whereabouts ( I know how dare we let big brother track us) that it wouldn't help identify and let YOU know when and where you may have been exposed to the virus or may have spread it right?

You can't logically argue mathematically that making each and every person entering into our country stay in a government ran quarantine hotel or center for at minimum two weeks and require that they test negative for Covid before being allowed to enter into the general population would have drastically reduced the amount of spread right.

We blew it, we were remiss, we were foolish... The ones in the Top 5 countries did all the above...can you see a pattern there? Play hard ball reduce spread and loss of life...play divided partisan patty cake...see you at the end of the loser line.

As they say.....'you lie down with dogs then you get up with fleas'.
So true...and let me add to that a very wise 2021 addendum to that old saying " and if you put flea collars (vaccines) on all the dogs...no more fleas"

Its the vaxers fault. They took off their masks. They knew they could still spread the virus. They thought "Im vaccinated, so Im better than everyone else'.

THEY WERE BLATANTLY TRYING TO KILL THE UNVACCINATED!

News media said nothing, about their attempt at genocide.

TAE, throughout the entirety of this thread and the My Corona thread you have persisted in your belief that the CCP is not responsible for the world wide spread of Covid19 even though the truth of the matter has slowly, but surely, been revealed.
Sorry brother none of what you say is factual. We are pretty sure it originated out of the geographic area known as Wuhan...I doubt VERY much that it was engineered in a lab there....I don't know for certain YET and no one else on planet earth does either. The odds of a non manipulated virus coming out of that lab is absolutely more of a possiblity but again at this juncture absolutely not known and still small. The odds of the virus coming about naturally HIGHLY probable based upon the science and reasoning I have come upon in my research. To be clear I am not a scientist or a geneticist but I am of above average intelligence ( not bragging just what they told me when I was tested as a kid and it sure doesn't stop me from being a TOTAL dumbass sometimes) and this is what I have come to believe is factual. To firmly believe or imply in any way that you are certain it was an intentional diabolical plot by the Chinese Government at this juncture is nothing more the chest pounding, shit stirring and spreading of "fake news".. because the facts TODAY are WE DON'T KNOW. Eventually and it may take years we will know the actual origin but we mericans want the answers NOW God Damnit! So we'll just speculate and pontificate a bunch jibber jabber and call it facts.

What we do know FOR SURE is many lesser countries did a helluva better job of NOT LETTING this virus kick their countries asses and IMO we were a bunch bumbling buffoons in our brilliant attempts.

Something like 93 Olympic athletes, alternates, and trainers tested positive for covid at the games. They were already vaccinated. In the best health.

Prolabs tested breakthru transmissions being as high as 30% after vaccination.

yes, only the vaxers are spreading it. It has mutated in their bodies. The Vaccine makes the covid stronger. Vaxers are like delta variant factories.
Oh I didn't get the memo on that ...as Joe Friday says...Just the facts Mam!

Back