Invaders From Uranus

Your tones sound good, but I think the mix is pretty out of balance.
It's pretty vocal forward, especially considering how much the power of the vocal is varying with pitch.
Drums could definitely come up a bit to have more power. (Unless you're going for more of a black metal tone than it seems)

Is this a repurposed Flatulated song?

It's pretty vocal forward, especially considering how much the power of the vocal is varying with pitch.
Drums could definitely come up a bit to have more power. (Unless you're going for more of a black metal tone than it seems)

It's for a split I'm doing with a friend. 2 bands on 1 album. Deceased Form & Flatulated "Horrific Cosmic Intercourse".

So turn the vocals down a bit and the drums up a bit?

cool riff! I even find the mix pretty good.
The snare goes down a bit in the context.
Is the guitar tuned in d?
nice work

Reminds me of a belgian metal band called 'deconsecrate'. They have two singers (grunters), one has a higher voice the other a very low voice. I like the fact that you change melody often enough. Empressed with your lungcapacity. :)

Reminds me of a belgian metal band called 'deconsecrate'. They have two singers (grunters), one has a higher voice the other a very low voice. I like the fact that you change melody often enough. Empressed with your lungcapacity. :)
Very Cool. I'll have to check them out :D

Last edited:
[new mix]
Thanks for the bump. I didn't even see the notification from the previous one.

Drums are definitely better. It's a much brighter mix overall.

I might still push the vox back a little further. e.g. maybe just a little more forward than they are at the interlude around 1:55?

Back