What have you never seen?

Never seen a day where there wasn't a war of some kind somewhere in the world.
In our world today there is unlikely to be no more wars in both my lifetime or yours. Its a sad fact. But as I am only 57 and hope to have 20 years left.. I would like to see Newcastle win the Premier League.. lets have a bet eh? 5 quid?

Save your money, mate. My fiver is safer than Vladimir Putin's house at the moment !
Well with all due respect and all things considered. I think Newcastle will finish 4th. The final was a disapointment but no worries. Spurs are a two man team with Kane and Sonny, I like him a lot. Pool will come back, just on a bad run.... we will see

Well with all due respect and all things considered. I think Newcastle will finish 4th. The final was a disapointment but no worries. Spurs are a two man team with Kane and Sonny, I like him a lot. Pool will come back, just on a bad run.... we will see
Grim I really do think that you are missing something in the equation here?

I have exerienced gravity. A golf ball came down and hit me in the head on the 4th tee last year. Fortunately it was a glancing blow and the guy got me a pint afterwards
Aha! I see. Well that explains a lot.

Just kidding

When my brother was a toddler, to amuse him in his crib Iā€™d bounce a tennis ball off the wall behind him and catch it.
Heā€™d laugh and laugh every time. Until......

I hit him square in the forehead and he fell down.

In a panic I was figuring out how to tell my parents that I accidentally killed my little brother.
Thankfully a few seconds later he was screaming bloody murder at a volume level I didnā€™t think he was capable of.

He still to this day blames me for any stupid thing he does.
ā€œItā€™s because you hit me in the head with the ballā€ ;)

Grim I really do think that you are missing something in the equation here?
You do not understand do you? I do not agree with the whole financial thing, it is wrong. But now Newcastle are as rich as any club in the world. Rich as Man City, so there is sucess to come, I dont agree but I love it xxx

Aha! I see. Well that explains a lot.

Just kidding

When my brother was a toddler, to amuse him in his crib Iā€™d bounce a tennis ball off the wall behind him and catch it.
Heā€™d laugh and laugh every time. Until......

I hit him square in the forehead and he fell down.

In a panic I was figuring out how to tell my parents that I accidentally killed my little brother.
Thankfully a few seconds later he was screaming bloody murder at a volume level I didnā€™t think he was capable of.

He still to this day blames me for any stupid thing he does.
ā€œItā€™s because you hit me in the head with the ballā€ ;)
A tennis ball is nice to have your head bounced xxx a golf ball is a diferent thing

Back