Now that's what a rock band's supposed to look like

You know what dogooder - I think he paid you a compliment - I read it like you don't look like a bum? If that comment had been made about me, because I used to wear white trousers and hawiian shirts on stage myself, I'd have been pleased. I've no idea why you chose to think you'd been insulted, there really was no need!

You know what dogooder - I think he paid you a compliment - I read it like you don't look like a bum? If that comment had been made about me, because I used to wear white trousers and hawiian shirts on stage myself, I'd have been pleased. I've no idea why you chose to think you'd been insulted, there really was no need!
You don't know the history and you don't need to know lol. He was a troll when he came here. He was a troll when I left. He was a troll when I came back and he is still a troll.

• Wow
Reactions: TAE
You don't know the history and you don't need to know lol. He was a troll when he came here. He was a troll when I left. He was a troll when I came back and he is still a troll.
Legendary take. It adds value to an otherwise bleak existence. Thanks dragonworks.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
In a previous thread he explained that he was well known/legendary around his area. I was just confirming that stance. Wasn't even really trolling him. lol.

Back