Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

I think one of them needs to land and come right out and tell us (the world) to get our shit together, or else... Sometime in the next 6 months would be nice.
This is a interesting interview of the school kids that had a UFO experience in Africa back in 1994. The interview is a year or so later after the original incident. Kind of interesting the kids expressing their feelings of telling their stories and the backlash of those ( Parents, teachers and friends) that thought they were making it up ...being made fun of, feeling like maybe they were crazy.

I saw the videos, that doesn't make them extraterrestrial by any means. It just makes them unidentified flying objects which I can agree on.
Hey man you are right.....and it doesn't mean they aren't extraterrestrial by any means either...we haven't a clue WTF they are...but there is no disputing they are real, and that these Tic Tac craft the size of 747's are pulling off flight maneuvers the likes of which we've not a clue of how they are capable of doing. Extraterrestrial or Terrestrial something is happening here that proves we are not #1 in the food chain...that there are entities right here on good ol planet earth that are further technologically advanced than we are. Eye opening and humbling to say the least.

Last edited:
Lets see we have our visible universe hosting over 200 billion galaxies each with billions of stars. Here we are on planet earth. One planet in our solar system powered by our sun which is just one of over a billion stars in the milky way ( our galaxy)

It really is hard for even brilliant minds to comprehend what a million is yet alone a billion or multiple billions.

I stood on the beach with my grand daughters who at 11 and 17 are old enough to comprehend what I was trying to convey to them..

I picked up a grain of sand and I told them this. Ok you understand we are on planet earth and it is spinning around our sun with the other 7 or 8 planets depending on how you class Pluto. Yes. We call that a solar system. Our solar system is just one of billions of solar systems in the milky way. The Milky Way is one of over 200 billion galaxies in what we call our viewable universe.

We know the universe goes further but that is all we have been able to view with out exploratory satellite telescopes so far. I then took that grain of sand and tossed it out on the beach. Now look down the coast both ways as far as you can see and understand that that grain of sand is the complete Milky Way amongst all the other galaxies within our "viewable" universe.

It is a good simple visual to try and comprehend the magnitude of it all but it really is incomprehensible.

With all we know today of the incredible vastness and magnitude of it all it is really hard for me to understand how anyone properly informed could conclude we are the only planet with life in all of this unexplainable spatial miracle we exist in.

Then again, somehow we did end up with a guy the likes of Joe Biden as our president.

The masses are asses.

Last edited:
Not to contradict you - that's a good explanation, grains of sand - but since life has to begin somewhere in the universe, there is a slim possibility that we humans may be that beginning. A very slim possibility, IMO, though possible nonetheless. Just something that can't be ruled out at this point.

Reactions: TAE

Man I should have known those Covid makin demons had a hand in this..... :eek:
Surely of 10's of thousands of UAP's / UFO's reported each year it is highly likely many of them are spy drones from a myriad of countries

To carte blanch say they are all Chinese spy drones is idiocy. China is really good at getting stuff done, crazy smart, clever and competitive.....

The technology that was witnessed and recorded by the Navy back in the early 2000's is far beyond what any humans anywhere on this planet are capable of in 2023 yet alone 2004.

Not to contradict you - that's a good explanation, grains of sand - but since life has to begin somewhere in the universe, there is a slim possibility that we humans may be that beginning. A very slim possibility, IMO, though possible nonetheless. Just something that can't be ruled out at this point.
LOL no worries dude. I have a lotto ticket and until the drawing happens it can't be ruled out that I hold the winning ticket...but the odds of that actually happening are of course infinitesimally small. Now lets walk that back to the grain of sand on the beach. The odds are billions upon billions of times smaller than that of my lottery ticket being the winning lottery ticket...but it can't be ruled out until we know for sure. Just saying REALLY REALLY unlikely we are the alpha and the omega in this cosmic beach I speak of.

South American drug cartels probably own and operate more drones than is collectively owned by every country.

Have you seen the saucers?
Do you know the people out there
Who aren't happy with the way that we care
For the Earth Mother?
Tranquility Base
There goes the neighborhood
American garbage dumped in space
And no room left for brotherhood

Have you seen our saucers?
See our lights in your western skies, California?
The rainbow skies
The government tells you another missile is flying
Have you any idea why they're lying to you
To your faces?
Did they tell you?

Your mother needs you, now she's getting old
Her face was pretty, but you let her go

Star children on the back road to salvation
Children of the forest and child of the Woodstock nation
You gotta care for the needs of your planet
Catch the dawn that once was there
First-born atomic generation
Open the door, don't you know that's what it's for?
Hey, come and join us on the other side of the sun

Back