Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Honestly it's in that moment when I allow myself to be part of the one that feels the most awesome..call it love, awe but it "feels" in the middle of my chest amazing...in the now we allow people places and things to distract us from the moment. I love the NDE stories of what it's like when we leave this world and how in the blink of an eye they "see" their whole life. The descriptions that of course vary from Hell to Heaven are extraordinary. No rush to get to the finish line but based upon how cool this run has been, I am not fearful and kind of excited about where I AM headed when the pen runs dry, Nobody get's out alive...

It isn't exactly an illusion. It is a mathematical construct used to measure change. It is kind of like the ether was,
accepted by almost all, but not really there. We need the concept to live in the now. To make plans for the changes
we know that will take place such as the Earth being in a certain position in relation to the sun or the sun rising tomorrow etc.
Change in the now and time are not the same thing. One is what is is ,
and the other is a description to define it. We cannot access the past except in our memories and history books, nor experience the
future except in our imagination, fiction and psi-fi, they really don't exist, there is only now. One might also say all times, if one
chooses to use the concept, past, present and future, exist in the now?
I read many years ago- something to that same effect: "Everything that has ever happened or ever will happen is happening right now"

Another interesting point having to do with "time" and perception: We can never see something in it's actual state, as it actually is in this instant, as in.... the fleeting moment we call now. In the same sense that we understand how light travels across great distances so that when we observe stars - we're observing how they were a looooong time ago - so to is it when you look at your hand. You're technically not seeing your hand as it is - but how it was a miniscule split second ago.

Ok.... this was fun.... now I gotta go pickup dogshit. Always keeping in mind, of course, that I'm seeing that dogshit as it was a split second before the light that bounced off of it is processed by my brain. :-)

Reactions: TAE
Sorry EZ. I was being an asshole, for no reason. Apologies.
LOL so I have 3 grandsons and they are all awesome and amazing but one of them has a little more TAE in him than the others and thus prone to a little stronger amount of the asshole gene. I mean he's 6 and his older brother is such a awesome , sweet and caring older brother...he shames me when I look in retrospect at my younger brother and our relationship growing uo... So he had his first meeting with the teacher and parent due to some assholian behavior. He says to my daughter afterwards that he is sorry but something tells him to do something and he does it and then feels bad and foolish for doing it.
Regrets I have a few...I've yet had a chance to talk to him but man oh man can I relate. When I was young someone pissed me off and they knew it quick no matter who they were or how big they were or if I was going to get the shit beat out of me...didn't matter game on...slowly I learned that it behooved me to deescalate rather than attack.. 60 years on physically it is rare that I engage...sadly with words I am still often way to quick to react rather than "act" Hi I'm TAE and I'm an assholeaholic

"You can quote me on that" I did.. :laughings:When it comes to pompissity, I'm circumstantially pompous in certain pomp and circumstance situations...

Eh, I was just fucking around. Just, you know, whatever. It has nothing to do with you guys. Been in a mood, just feeling my oats, I reckon.

Is that the saying, feeling my oats? Kinda gettin' it wrong, like "towing the line"? Aaanyway.

We had a UFO incident at the locak USAF base here in Suffolk a long time back. My uncle was a British Policeman at the time and Rendelsham forest became quite famous. He has never spoken about it, bar confirming he was on duty and went there. He's not the sort to have made anything up, or break any rules. I guess we'll never know.

We had a UFO incident at the locak USAF base here in Suffolk a long time back. My uncle was a British Policeman at the time and Rendelsham forest became quite famous. He has never spoken about it, bar confirming he was on duty and went there. He's not the sort to have made anything up, or break any rules. I guess we'll never know.
That's a huge one, yes.

This is the video I originally posted to start this thread
Be cool enough to take the time to watch the video before posting opinions on why it's all whackadoodle bullshit.

Last edited:
What I've never seen a convincing explanation of is if there are supposedly extraterrestrials visiting Earth how they would have gotten here based on tech that's been proven to exist and isn't fundamentally disputed by anyone as being possible.

From what I know of physics, interstellar travel would be pretty difficult. I lean more towards interdimensional if anything.
Maybe they aren't "craft" and the actual beings themselves. Who the hell knows and "Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn."

This is the video I originally posted to start this thread
Be cool enough to take the time to watch the video before posting opinions on why it's all whackadoodle bullshit.

I have seen that video a few times. A glitch in the matrix I say ole chap.

What I've never seen a convincing explanation of is if there are supposedly extraterrestrials visiting Earth how they would have gotten here based on tech that's been proven to exist and isn't fundamentally disputed by anyone as being possible.
Based upon your post either you didn't watch the video or watched it with your eyes closed and you ears plugged. The videos and testimonies ARE REAL U.S. navy released information and 100% unexplainable based upon what we currently know. "UAP", "Unexplainable Aerial Phenomenon" ....you want a convincing explanation of how these craft get here based on tech that's proven to exist? In our little microcosm it doesn't. The fact is we don't know and probably never will. I lean with Jerry's (Dogooder) possible explanation that it is probably some type of interdimensional travel. Not physical travel that gets these zippy zoomy craft here from somewhere out there....but once here and visible to our earthly eyes they have capabilities in flight the likes of which we've not a clue. A human could not survive the g forces that would be created pulling off the unbelievably fast and precise aerial maneuvers that these tic tac shaped craft (the size of a 747) pull off.

I think one of them needs to land and come right out and tell us (the world) to get our shit together, or else... Sometime in the next 6 months would be nice.

a.jpg

Based upon your post either you didn't watch the video or watched it with your eyes closed and you ears plugged. The videos and testimonies ARE REAL U.S. navy released information and 100% unexplainable based upon what we currently know. "UAP", "Unexplainable Aerial Phenomenon" ....you want a convincing explanation of how these craft get here based on tech that's proven to exist? In our little microcosm it doesn't. The fact is we don't know and probably never will. I lean with Jerry's (Dogooder) possible explanation that it is probably some type of interdimensional travel. Not physical travel that gets these zippy zoomy craft here from somewhere out there....but once here and visible to our earthly eyes they have capabilities in flight the likes of which we've not a clue. A human could not survive the g forces that would be created pulling off the unbelievably fast and precise aerial maneuvers that these tic tac shaped craft (the size of a 747) pull off.
I saw the videos, that doesn't make them extraterrestrial by any means. It just makes them unidentified flying objects which I can agree on.
Oops, sorry, my bad.

Back