Subforums

Just like that, one very bad decision and life changes, for not only one but many. Yet, life goes on, in the overall scheme of things nothing really changes. You were here for a brief moment, now you're gone. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Sorry Mick heartbreaking shit. You may have seen I posted here just a month or so ago. I was attending a "celebration of life" for one of my old high school buds 19 year old son. A victim of depression and fentanyl. It is the #1 killer of Adults between 18 and 40 today. Fricking out of hand. My bud is 67 and he is now the legal guardian of his 20 month old grandson crazy shit.

I was alive when Kennedy was shot, like many here. I got to see Oswald get shot live. I was 11 at the time. I was already a voracious reader. I read every book that
came out on the subject for years and years. People write books to make money. I read the majority of the Warren report. I probably had read enough by the year 2005 to give it up and not waste any more time. I don't argue the point anymore because I don't care anymore. I will just leave this.
"Posner's exact and thorough destruction of the conspiracy theorists gives you Oswald the man, not Oswald the brilliant secret agent or Oswald the hapless patsy."

and rest my case.
Have at it gents.

Last edited:
I hooked up a reverb tank to that Kustom amp and it works. Same as this one, in almost as good a shape.
I guess I should get a reverb tank for it and a decent speaker. I have a lot of 10s, 15s,18s hanging around
but only one 16 ohm 12 inch.
kustom.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care if I change your mind, hows about a date though?
Oh hell yeah! :laughings: howz about November 22nd in Dallas? There's this grassy knoll, maybe a picnic? My old boss lived in Houston and grew up in Texas. One time we were in Dallas for some biz and he gave me the personal tour and history of the whole thing. I was 10 when it went down...It sucked and Jack Ruby doing his thing a few days later unreal. Conspiracy Schmiracy.. Oswald was whack a doodle as was Ruby,

Oh hell yeah! :laughings: howz about November 22nd in Dallas? There's this grassy knoll, maybe a picnic? My old boss lived in Houston and grew up in Texas. One time we were in Dallas for some biz and he gave me the personal tour and history of the whole thing. I was 10 when it went down...It sucked and Jack Ruby doing his thing a few days later unreal. Conspiracy Schmiracy.. Oswald was whack a doodle as was Ruby,

Now UFO's that's another story

Usually the pain is in my lower back going down my legs. Sometimes puts me down for a week at a time. This time the pain is right
between the shoulder blades running down my right arm Been over a week now. Never had this happen before. Isn't getting old grand.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
Sorry Mick heartbreaking shit. You may have seen I posted here just a month or so ago. I was attending a "celebration of life" for one of my old high school buds 19 year old son. A victim of depression and fentanyl. It is the #1 killer of Adults between 18 and 40 today. Fricking out of hand. My bud is 67 and he is now the legal guardian of his 20 month old grandson crazy shit.

Sorry to hear that. My youngest son's 27 y/o best friend died two weeks ago of a fentanyl OD. So incredibly sad.

• Angry
My youngest son's 27 y/o best friend died two weeks ago of a fentanyl OD.
For the life of me......I don't understand why this keeps happening.
Russia declared war on the Ukraine.
Perhaps it's time for the U.S. Government and the DEA.....to go all in to put an end to it.
The problem is........it'll never happen because there aren't any members of the House or Senate willing enough to come together or attempt to convince the current administration how bad the situation is.......nationwide.I
Joe don't care!

My wife's brother about 6 years ago who was @ 45 and had been sober for almost a year. It was the day before Christmas got in a fight with his live in and went out on a 10 day binge. January 2nd someone hooked him up with what he thought was Heroin and in a flash c-ya bye. He'd been shacking up at his Mom's who was always an enabler. She found him lying on the floor @ 2 AM. She thought he was just drunk passed out till she found she couldn't wake him. His 18 year old son just about a year later...heartbreaking seeing this beautiful 18 year old kid in absolutely perfect physical condition, his whole life ahead of him sitting on life support for a few days until it was agreed he was brain dead. Surreal.
My son died five years ago from basically the same thing.
That is so incredibly sad brother. I'm so sorry you guys are part of the casualties of this epidemic. 6 years ago it was still not being as readily recognized as the killer it is
They did not say Fentanyl, they said it appeared to be heroin that was unusually potent.

I remember watching a documentary on the DEA where an agent who worked for them explained that it is called job preservation. They could stop most all illegal drug importation pretty quickly...but then they would screw themselves out of a job. Just under 10,000 employee's and a 3+ billion dollar budget. Hmmmmm?

1667743297836.png

Isn't getting old grand.
LOL yeah it's the schizzle dizzle... I installed retrofit windows during the remodel. 13 in total 2 of them being big sliding doors. So when we installed them we used the expanding foam and some silicone but I wanted to do the outside edges very cleanly so I told the guy helping me that's I'd do it myself later..Well the remodel is about all done except for a bunch of tiny 4 hour type loose ends. One of which is caulking the outside rime of the retrofits. So I get started on Friday...up and down the ladder tedious shit filling those gaps and trying to keep looking clean and sharp. Took for ever to get the two sliders and two window done. Yesterday I put in another 5 hours and got 5 more windows, 4 more to go fer cryin out loud! Whodathunk it would be such a PITA to caulk these outside edges. Had to stop to take off to the granddaughters performance and the grandsons birthday party Whoa I was whooped and my legs were fricking sore from going up and down that ladder and stretching n shit. Got home about 11 last night and hit the sack like a ton of bricks...wide eyed and bushy tailed at 5 AM...Go to get out of bed and OH shit! Man I could hardly walk straight..Legs muscles are barking...yeah getting old is a hoot...but were still getting old which means the clock of life for us is still ticking. When my Mom was in her late 80's she warned me...getting old is not for sissies...I'm starting to catch her drift.

Joe don't care!
I might be able to be convinced that he could do more - that's a discussion I'm willing to have, that's useful, constructive. But I reject the idea outright that he doesn't care. It is EXACTLY this kind of rhetoric that stands in the way of us having constructive conversation about this issue.

Back