Still wearing a watch?

Between the ages of 7 and 12, I had about 3 watches and just destroyed them. Then when I was 12 I bought a watch with my own money and I've worn them ever since. I use them to see what time it is. I never knew how much I looked at my watch until I forgot it once and kept on looking at my hairy wrist.
I'm naked without a watch.

I'm naked without a watch.
Thats a start. Now ,,

...........you need a huge belt buckle..the biggest shiniest buckle..Fuckn put your name on it. A fancy buckle will make the lessors stare at your crotch when you walk it in. More attention on the member is great for sizing up.

TOTAL POWER! Own the place .

Nah, I don't really want a land line. In fact it would be pretty weird to be sitting and hear a land line ringing. Of course it would probably be cordless, but what fun is that. If I had a land line I'd want it hanging on the wall, just so's I could sit on my ass and let 'er ring. If I remember the correctly the last I had a land line it was for the most part entities I didn't give a rat's ass to talk to anyway. I fought the pager thing, I fought the (flip top) cell phone thing, and I fought the smart phone. Hear I am, just like all those I shook my head at, head buried in a phone. But I damn sure ain't getting anymore google this and Google that. I swear it's gotten to the point I can almost think of something and the next thing that happens I'm getting ads for red long john underwear. Not that I think that much about red long john underwear. A bit early, not yet. Soon.

Google?
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine...
Resisting is useless, an exercise in futility.
It will only slow the process of the inevitable.
Assimilate.
Google is your friend.
Don't be evil.

1667137430160.png
R

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine...
Plug that fuckin plug out the wall
Resisting is useless, an exercise in futility.
I been resistin 50 years. its not futile. It is how to win.
It will only slow the process of the inevitable.
Bullshit I am the keeper.
Assimilate.
fuckin do drugs, and separate.
Google is your friend.
Nope
Don't be evil.
Tell that to your leaders

Thats a start. Now ,,

...........you need a huge belt buckle..the biggest shiniest buckle..Fuckn put your name on it. A fancy buckle will make the lessors stare at your crotch when you walk it in. More attention on the member is great for sizing up.

TOTAL POWER! Own the place .
Sometimes, I wonder about you......
But only sometimes.

Tell people to just use there ears...

Screenshot 2022-11-05 093143.jpg
What happens when the truth of it is , you cant.
Screenshot 2022-10-01 035600.jpg
The only way is to have it done to set specifications. Then using tools to find those measurements again.

Ears are not used for anything. Verification.

So what are the specifications for radio music? What parameters did they use in the late 80's is what Im after. It was like a recipe, for a genre of music.

Lots of garbage and big heads, but the sound is most definitely created by the gear..Musician is just an operator.

Last edited:
Digital doesnt sound like anything. it all sounds the same. Brittle and small. Never attenuating properly to wave size.

Analog and 1/4" Tape sounds SUPER Hi Fi. The best quality. Every little thing sounds different and amazing.

Cassettes are ok too, like a nice tape and 424 on fast speed. Not bad at all.

Digital is GREAT for samples. And arrangements. A given.

I want the sound. I want that sound.

Tape sounds like lazer guns and space ships..Out of this world resolution.

If I had a pocketwatch it would be useless. Everytime I would reach for it I would be playing with my balls instead.

Back