What's goin' on with everybody

I don't cook much. So, this morning I make an omelet and cut up a tiny habanero pepper.
Then I rubbed my eyes for some stupid reason.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
Yesterday removed a ceiling joist, added another double 2x6x13, and replaced the one I tore out with a double 2x6x13. Today removed a wall separating 2 rooms making them one. Completes the tearing down from above roof to basement of a brick chimney project. Little house got a little bigger.

I was FFII Paramedic 12 years on Crestwood on the south side. Humans do not deserve to live.

Then I happily worked in a back room rebuilding truck fleet transmission..Paid my shit off, Then got a job testing batteries. for medical machines Better pay.

See we jail you all. And psyche ward you all. Because we can make more money off your bodies than you can! Its a set up,

So, have you changed your mind, do humans now deserve to live? Your posts are quite vague to me. For one, I have no idea what a
FFII paramedic is? To me at least, you never say what you mean to say? This is just from reading a few of your comments and posts
so I could easily be wrong and it just me. If so, I would be shocked though, I have never been wrong before.

Not remotely.

dont worry it will happen, and at the worst possible time.
I can relate. I to believe we are a virus on this planet and it is time to go, felt that way for a long time. The planet would be much better off without us. By the planet I mean the ecosystem itself.
It's been seventy years, their isn't much time left for me to be wrong.

The planet would be much better off without us.
No shit..We gotta kill this fuckin Earth before it kills us first.

Frackn, oil spills, war, deforestation, GW, Heat belts, droughts, dumb glaciers that cannot take the heat, poisoned water...were gonna win. This fuckin planet is TOAST!

Last edited:
No shit..We gotta kill this fuckin Earth before it kills us first.

Frackn, oil spills, war, deforestation, GW, Heat belts, droughts, dumb glaciers that cannot take the heat, poisoned water...were gonna win. This fuckin planet is TOAST!
We may win the battle but we will lose the war.

I am leaving soon, and you will forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day, and the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere, can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all or no one is secure. Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We of the other planets have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression. The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen, we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets-in space ships like this one-and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression, we have given them absolute power over us; this power can not be revoked. At the first sign of violence, they act automatically against the aggressor. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is that we live in peace, without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war-free to pursue more profitable enterprises. Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet. But if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: Join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer; the decision rests with you.

l.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day today. High of 72F, very light breeze and mostly blue skies. The forecast until Friday is more of the same, at least until Saturday when the bottom drops out.

The car has been washed, I swapped the golf clubs to a new bag, as the old one was getting a bit threadworn. The spring inpatients, vincas and begonias have been pulled out, Amazingly, they were still blooming. The leaves have been picked up from the front yard and mulched in the back.

The ghost peppers are still holding on. I picked 3 more today, and there are at least 8 more that are yellow-orange and a bunch of green ones. They'll stay the plants until Friday, before the freeze comes. One of this year's crop is currently stewing in a bath of ground beef, Italian sausage, tomato paste and spices. It should be ready in another hour or so. I gave it the old taste test, a touch of the juice to the tip of the tongue set loose a wave of fire. PERFECT!

Just poured a bit of bourbon in the glass, and dropped in some ice. Turned on the TV and sat back.

It's been a good day...

It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day today. High of 72F, very light breeze and mostly blue skies. The forecast until Friday is more of the same, at least until Saturday when the bottom drops out.

The car has been washed, I swapped the golf clubs to a new bag, as the old one was getting a bit threadworn. The spring inpatients, vincas and begonias have been pulled out, Amazingly, they were still blooming. The leaves have been picked up from the front yard and mulched in the back.

The ghost peppers are still holding on. I picked 3 more today, and there are at least 8 more that are yellow-orange and a bunch of green ones. They'll stay the plants until Friday, before the freeze comes. One of this year's crop is currently stewing in a bath of ground beef, Italian sausage, tomato paste and spices. It should be ready in another hour or so. I gave it the old taste test, a touch of the juice to the tip of the tongue set loose a wave of fire. PERFECT!

Just poured a bit of bourbon in the glass, and dropped in some ice. Turned on the TV and sat back.

It's been a good day...
id like to get in on that action .. whats yer address ? ( lol ) actually im going to the beach and even going to get wet in the ocean ... aaaah !

Ordered an SSL Big Six today.
This inline mixer seems to have been designed specifically for me.
Apparently is has been despached, and should arrive tomorrrow.
I think this is going to help my creativity.

I am leaving soon, and you will forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day, and the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere, can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all or no one is secure. Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We of the other planets have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression. The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen, we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets-in space ships like this one-and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression, we have given them absolute power over us; this power can not be revoked. At the first sign of violence, they act automatically against the aggressor. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is that we live in peace, without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war-free to pursue more profitable enterprises. Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet. But if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: Join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer; the decision rests with you.
Funk you, we don't need no stinkin aliens to help us turn this planet into a "burned-out cinder". We can do that all on our own. Go back from whence you came, begone devil. We won't tolerate "Childhoods End" here.

Back