Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Can you elaborate on this?
I don't know, man, seems self explanatory. Seems them same as us. Maybe. Shit happens in Ukraine and everybody's all about it, flying colors in support, millions upon millions in support, weaponry, all weepy, for white people. The Muslim hordes descend upon the people of Darfur, mass killing, raping, enslavement, horrible shit, much of the world yawns. Brown people, "black". A little preferential on the level of concern chart?

If they are observing Ukraine, perhaps they were observing places like Darfur as well. Maybe nobody gave a shit to look see.

It's just an observation, a curiosity.

It sounds very woke of you, MD.

Nah, it doesn't have to be "woke". The foundation of a portion of wokism is bullshit, can be. Distortions. I'm just talking reality.

Or more to the point, of they are watching/observing Ukraine, why? Why more so than any other location where horrible shit occurs?

I don't know, man, seems self explanatory. Seems them same as us. Maybe. Shit happens in Ukraine and everybody's all about it, flying colors in support, millions upon millions in support, weaponry, all weepy, for white people. The Muslim hordes descend upon the people of Darfur, mass killing, raping, enslavement, horrible shit, much of the world yawns. Brown people, "black". A little preferential on the level of concern chart?

If they are observing Ukraine, perhaps they were observing places like Darfur as well. Maybe nobody gave a shit to look see.

It's just an observation, a curiosity.
So your observation is that if there are indeed planetary travelers coming from distant galaxies they seem to care more about white humans rather than dark humans? Am I getting that right? Or is "they" advanced human militaries?

Nah, it doesn't have to be "woke". The foundation of a portion of wokism is bullshit, can be. Distortions. I'm just talking reality.

Or more to the point, of they are watching/observing Ukraine, why? Why more so than any other location where horrible shit occurs?
Honestly, the assertion that whoever "they" are is watching the Ukraine more than any other place on earth is ridiculous. Where are you getting this garbage? Is this an Alex Jones thing? I need to know where you're getting this info before deciding if I want to take this any further.

You're being intentionally vague.

I'm not trying to be vague.

P-house posted something about all kinds of lights and dark something's being spotted or whatever over Ukraine. Apparently a lot of somethings. The things are at times traveling at a very high rate of speed, some in formation. If the picture in the link is accurate, the damn things are at times quite easily seen with the naked eye from ground, from the surface of the earth.

Don't read into it more than it is. I'm just wondering, why Ukraine? Is it because bad shit is happening there? If so, bad shit happens in a lot of places, why not there as well?

Is there something different about Ukraine? I can name one thing that is different than places that more typically experience human to human atrocities.

I'm not trying to be vague.

P-house posted something about all kinds of lights and dark something's being spotted or whatever over Ukraine. Apparently a lot of somethings. The things are at times traveling at a very high rate of speed, some in formation. If the picture in the link is accurate, the damn things are at times quite easily seen with the naked eye from ground, from the surface of the earth.

Don't read into it more than it is. I'm just wondering, why Ukraine? Is it because bad shit is happening there? If so, bad shit happens in a lot of places, why not there as well?

Is there something different about Ukraine? I can name one thing that is different than places that more typically experience human to human atrocities.
There have been sightings all over the world for as long as humans have been looking at the sky.

RIGHT NOW, the difference is more satellites are looking at Ukraine, because they are a lighter shade of skin than their neighbors to the south. Or something. I can't think of anything else out of the ordinary in that part of the world over the last 200 days or whatever.

There have been sightings all over the world for as long as humans have been looking at the sky.

RIGHT NOW, the difference is more satellites are looking at Ukraine, because they are a lighter shade of skin than their neighbors to the south. Or something. I can't think of anything else out of the ordinary in that part of the world over the last 200 days or whatever.

Well, it seems you were going down the rabbit hole of I'm being racist, in the wrong way. The Alex Jones way, or whatever. But yeah, then again maybe I was being racist, in maybe the right way.

It's a different subject than we are discussing, sure. But why all the attention, the all hands on deck weepy bullshit about Ukraine? Sure, most certainly it is some fucked up shit. But in the example of Darfur, nobody or it would seem only a scant few bleeding hearts gave a rat's ass. Fuck 'em, right? A bunch of nobody on the world stage backward black people getting massacred by "the religion of peace" down in the middle of Africa. Meh. White people in the middle or eastern Europe....we gotta do something! Quick, let's raid the national Treasury. Print some money pronto!

Whatever. Sorry brother, my mood is not the best today. Maybe we should just stay on subject, UFOs. Apologies for having drifted off on a rant.

I think you have a point. The military industrial complex and the defense contractors therein have predictably enjoyed the media's help in manufacturing consent for "just wars". Ukraine is ideal. I think it's absolutely true: white people, people who look like us.... in a struggle against an old cold war foe.

That same power complex involved and even complicit in the extermination of Asian people in a place no one's ever heard of like East Timor.... people in the west didn't even hear about it. Nothing. Zilch. There wasn't even a white wash in the news cycle - it simply wasn't reported. At all.

Last edited:
I wonder if the UFOs that are being seen it appears clearly above Ukraine now gave a rat's ass about E. Timor.

Maybe it is/was an off the wall take on the subject, but I guess I went there. Me and Alex Jones. :facepalm:

I think you have a point. The military industrial complex and the defense contractors therein have predictably enjoyed the media's help in manufacturing consent for "just wars". Ukraine is ideal. I think it's absolutely true: white people, people who look like us.... in a struggle against an old cold war foe.

That same power complex involved and even complicit in the extermination of Asian people in a place no one's ever heard of like East Timor.... people in the west didn't even hear about it. Nothing. Zilch. There wasn't even a white wash in the news cycle - it simply wasn't reported. At all.
Capitalists are going to capitalize. Is that news?

I used to see UFOs all the time in my youth.

Somehow as soon as I stopped doing acid they went away.

• Wow
Reactions: TAE
I used to see UFOs all the time in my youth.

Somehow as soon as I stopped doing acid they went away.
See that's the deal, they are interdimensional and when you do L or shrooms you are opening doors in your mind that by default "normal" mode are supposed to be closed.

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
I'm wondering exactly who you mean when you keep saying "they".:-)

That there is the question, innit. And the y, well it ain't far behind the first. Do we really want to know, do we dare know. I believe it was that Hawkins fella who cautioned we best take care in attempting contact, we may regret the answer.

Back