Leak of Roe v Wade court decision

Is okay to leak court information -- to terrify people into accepting what you want?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
“They both decided that this was going to be the end,” Jake Slates, a California Highway Patrol investigator was quoted by the AP. “That if they can’t have their kids that nobody was going to have those kids.”

I keep hearing about the abuse from gay parents, even before gay marriage came along.
another subject for another day.

Dance? no, FIGHT!

Yeah, I heard one just in Norway at a pride parade. Dude shot up everyone because of a custody battle. If I cannot have my kids no one can....

You can't deny that a lot of gay parents, or drag queens, or other deviants have interesting criminal records. So many of them are now getting called out on it thank god. There are so many good people left in this world, kudos to those who went out a few weeks ago to push back against this sick and twisted shit. (do what you want, just leave our children alone)

The stats are eye opening too. Who'd have thought that the rug munchers make up like 70% of domestic violence cases.

Justice Thomas is ready to take on gay marriage.
I think the Colorado baker should bake the cake he wants to bake, and put the two consenting gay adults back in the privacy of their bedroom. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:
They had their chance to be civil about gay marriage, and they couldn't. So F them.

Justice Thomas is ready to take on gay marriage.
I think the Colorado baker should bake the cake he wants to bake, and put the two consenting gay adults back in the privacy of their bedroom. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:
They had their chance to be civil about gay marriage, and they couldn't. So F them.
Wait, what? Where did you get that? And how would that even be something for anyone to give a shit about?

Wait, what? Where did you get that? And how would that even be something for anyone to give a shit about?
Justice Scalia warned us that gay marriage would open Pandora's box against wedding-cultures including bakers and florists.
Also against religious orphanages, private religious schools, the church community, and religious community service organizations that did not include gay/trans culture as part of their culture.

The baker would NOT make a custom cake to celebrate "gender transition" based on his religious beliefs, so he ended up in the supreme court again.
Likewise don't expect a muslim catering service to serve roast pork at a dinner banquet.

Colorado baker who won Supreme Court battle calls gender transition cake case 'a trap'​

Last edited:
And here’s one of our fine democrat state senators (Rhode Island) running for re-election.

Evidentially any person is allowed to run for office. I honestly think that is a good thing. But there should be some integrity involved... Not sure I want for this class act to represent my beliefs...

Really sucks when mom does crap like this! LOL

Evidentially any person is allowed to run for office. I honestly think that is a good thing. But there should be some integrity involved... Not sure I want for this class act to represent my beliefs...

Really sucks when mom does crap like this! LOL
Maybe she’s exactly what her voting block wants. lol
But........ sad state of affairs (IMHO) ;)

And here’s one of our fine democrat state senators (Rhode Island) running for re-election.

I was born and raised in Rhode Island.

I remember the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and beyond, when everyone had concerns about Rhode Island politicians and their ties and associations with the Mafia.

The shooter killed both the kids parents..WTF..Man..

Aiden will have the world unlocked for him as I did..Both parents...That fucker has no idea what he created..Batman level shit for real.

Screenshot 2022-07-05 205754.jpg

Back