Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The price of oil is high because the DOJ won't do a D thing about oil price manipulators.
The same thing happened under Eric Holder.
He announced an investigation into oil-price rigging on April 21, 2011, and watch how the oil market dropped from $112/barrel to $90/barrel.
BOOM.
That was my great awakening, and I've doubled my money in just one year.

eric_holder_oil_2011.png

Last edited:
The price of oil is high because the DOJ won't do a D thing about oil price manipulators.
He announced an investigation into oil-price rigging on April 21, 2011, and watch how the oil market dropped from $112/barrel to $90/barrel. BOOM.
I wonder why it's high everywhere else on the planet.

Hindsight is 20/20 Foresight is 20/10.

Itsa Good thing I invested my money a year ago in gasoline pump-price futures.
I'm in at around $34.
It's another red-ink day for the stock market.

gas_fund_6_28_22.png

I wonder why it's high everywhere else on the planet.
It's high because it's rigged and the DOJ won't do anything.
That's why I invested a year ago.
If the DOJ announced an investigation into oil-price manipulation, then there would be an immediate price drop the same as April 21, 2011.
Hey, I'm making a killing off of it, what can I say? Maybe I'll buy a new Tesla with the windfall.
Go ahead and take your sucker punches from CNN.
There's nothing like a turkey that lays his head on the chopping block to make muh rich. Luv ya. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:

Last edited:
He announced an investigation into oil-price rigging on April 21, 2011, and watch how the oil market dropped from $112/barrel to $90/barrel.
BOOM.
That was my great awakening, and I've doubled my money in just one year.

View attachment 119343
So Eric Holder announced an oil-price rigging investigation in 2011 and the price of gas fell off a cliff... just coincidence.
So I invested in gasoline price futures based on the assumption that the Biden DOJ will do nothing about manipulators... and I doubled my money in a year.... just coincidence...
I'm going to buy a new Tesla with my COINCIDENCE. okay. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:

New York Times and Fox News are reporting that, apparently, an assistant for Donald Trump Jr was the one driving the truck. Looks like this could be a false flag operation. If so, these people are sick.

I took notice as advised early of oil prices. For some reason, possibly the last recession I had in my mind that $150 per barrel was the high price for oil. I read today that they are expecting the price of oil to hit a peak of $200 per barrel before it calms down.

Me being poor with no investments like Laidback, have cut back on many items with my electricity bills achieving new highs. I am actually getting a liking for cut price baked beans. When you eat them regularly your farts do actually decrease down to a normal rate. Maybe your digestive system gets used to them when you eat them daily?

I give you that information to prepare yourselves for your coming new lives.

Last edited:
I took notice as advised early of oil prices. For some reason, possibly the last recession I had in my mind that $150 per barrel was the high price for oil. I read today that they are expecting the price of oil to hit a peak of $200 per barrel before it calms down.

Me being poor with no investments like Laidback, have cut back on many items with my electricity bills achieving new highs. I am actually getting a liking for cut price baked beans. When you eat them regularly your farts do actually decrease down to a normal rate. Maybe your digestive system gets used to them when you eat them daily?

I give you that information to prepare yourselves for your new lives.
Austerity never effects those in positions of power. They don’t give a shit about normal people. They can afford things no matter the price. The rest of us? Well, we need to make cuts in certain areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back