Jan 6 ratings dud

The Europeans spurned Trump and wanted to form their own European army and ditch NATO. Trump was telling them they are wrong.

They soon came running and begging and saying sorry when Putin went in and said to them, do anything about me and I'll cut your oil and gas.

The Europeans spurned Trump and wanted to form their own European army and ditch NATO. Trump was telling them they are wrong.

They soon came running and begging and saying sorry when Putin went in and said to them, do anything about me and I'll cut your oil and gas.
OK, so avoiding my question/proof.

And again...

Trump in Helsinki... totally toady to Putin and ignoring his own security/intelligence. Explanation?
Did you want him to declare war? Did Trump know then that Putin had plans to invade? Did you? Did anybody prior to this year?

Thats some crystal ball you have there Mystic Dave. Can you get this weeks lotto numbers up on it as well?

Did you want him to declare war? Did Trump know then that Putin had plans to invade? Did you? Did anybody prior to this year?

Thats some crystal ball you have there Mystic Dave. Can you get this weeks lotto numbers up on it as well?
Don't be daft. Nobody knew.
Do you need to see the sheepish twat video?

Its nothing. Who was who said "Jaw Jaw is better than War War"?

Reagan offered to share American military technology if he could stop the coming nuclear war and bring them in from the cold.

There is lots of unfinished business in Europe which outsiders do not fully understand. Land and property taken from peoples etc. This has gone on for many hundreds of years and rears its head occasionally.

Really in one respect America shouldnt even be involved in European matters, but if not there would have been many wars over the years.

Its nothing. Who was who said "Jaw Jaw is better than War War"?

Reagan offered to share American military technology if he could stop the coming nuclear war and bring them in from the cold.

There is lots of unfinished business in Europe which outsiders do not fully understand. Land and property taken from peoples etc. This has gone on for many hundreds of years and rears its head occasionally.

Really in one respect America shouldnt even be involved in European matters, but if not there would have been many wars over the years.
OK... you're fine with the sheepish twat.

Whatever. He doesnt bother me at all. Neither does Uncle Joe. I just find it hilarious that somebody can spend their life on here banging on about the same pet hate. Whenever I look in, the same people are saying exactly the same things they were last week. Different topic sometimes but same old shite.

Remember the old days when people had hobbies like sound recording?

Whatever. He doesnt bother me at all. Neither does Uncle Joe. I just find it hilarious that somebody can spend their life on here banging on about the same pet hate. Whenever I look in, the same people are saying exactly the same things they were last week. Different topic sometimes but same old shite.

Remember the old days when people had hobbies like sound recording?
Nice!
So your contributions of Trump support will end then?
I'll fuck off if everyone does.

What is it that he didn't do?
You only need the first 45 seconds.

That's head anchor Lester Holt. Some might say head propagandist for the democrat wing of NBC news. The same Lester Holt who proclaimed from that very chair, "I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in". Good ol' Les will decide what "truth" is to be reported, and you'll believe it. Indeed, you wouldn't want to find yourself on the wrong side of issues, you just might find out the hard way the world in which we find ourselves. Don't bother to fret or complain, your protestations will go unheard. Because you're a fucking liar.

"You" in the general sense of the term. Don't go all IBB and start crying somebody made personal threats.

That's head anchor Lester Holt. Some might say head propagandist for the democrat wing of NBC news. The same Lester Holt who proclaimed from that very chair, "I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in". Good ol' Les will decide what "truth" is to be reported, and you'll believe it. Indeed, you wouldn't want to find yourself on the wrong side of issues, you just might find out the hard way the world in which we find ourselves. Don't bother to fret or complain, your protestations will go unheard. Because you're a fucking liar.

"You" in the general sense of the term. Don't go all IBB and start crying somebody made personal threats.
It's not the messenger, it's the message.
Fuck the presenter. Watch the first 45 seconds.

Back