Jan 6 ratings dud

What the hell does being an honest what you see is what you get person have to do with axe murderers? But now that you brought it up, sure, better an axe murderer broadcast intentions so that he can be properly and expediently dealt with.

You don't think this shit through very well, do you? Aren't you same nitwit who said it was "very telling" that I believed the Godfather movies provided valuable life lessons? It wasn't an original thought on my behalf, it is often said of those films. Very telling it would strike fear and dread in your heart, fuckin pussy.

In fact, that is the entire point of legal open carry of a firearm while concealment being illegal. While the snowflakes among us would gasp in horror at either, the more rational including law enforcement would recognize what you see is indeed better than what you can't see. In such a scenario only the unlawful would conceal a weapon, which Porterhouse would prefer because.......•gasp• "Jesus fucking Christ"...his delicate sensibilities might cause him to stroke out

Who told you to say that? What makes you so sure of those things other than merely regurgitating what you've been told? "all going against Trump" would be a first clue you aren't interested in an fact based honest assessment. Too difficult, wouldn't want to rock the boat.

Snowflake? You are the one who switched sides when the going got tough. Changed your entire belief system to go along to get along.
I was a moderate who leaned conservative, I voted Republican all my life but Trump pushed me to the other side. Republicans now own the crown of nutcases and snowflakes. When everything that doesn't go your way is conveniently explained away by "It's a hoax" or "it's a conspiracy" you've completely lost me. I'm a grown man not an eight year old.
You've got hours of testimony and tons of records. When I hear William Barr saying he thought Trump lost touch with reality, both Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham both telling Trump to stop lying, Mike Pence and Trump's own daughter/senior advisor saying they believed Biden won , W-O-W that's still not enough? There's much, much more than that, but Trump apologists don't really care about the truth or facts, they're in so deep they can let go.

Your assessment of the DNC is probably right, Biden was anointed no matter what. The economy is shit world wide though. This can’t be from the White House. Years and years of easy money policy running in to covid related supply bottlenecks. It’s not rocket science. Gotta pay it back now. Biden contributed some spending but the freight train was already out of control. As far as Ukraine, it was a matter of time. Trump was aligned with Moscow on dissolving NATO. Trump gave Moscow the green light to prep for this. Trump withheld aid from Ukraine. To say they would not have invaded if Trump were potus? Ok maybe they would have just waited until 2024.

I agree the election rules create plausible scenarios for fraud. That should be the narrative though, not Trump making things up and stirring up a mob that results in Jan 6. Biden is an old man, but he’s not dangerous like Trump.

Trump has made a quarter of a billion dollars from pushing the fraud narrative. Follow the money.

With clear evidence and fiscal common sense of dire consequences for doing so, democrats and the Biden administration pushed for even more spending, lots more. They still do, and the answer from democrats to problems has and will always be more spending. It encourages dependency, and the illusion that they give fuck about anything other than power and personal enrichment. With billions upon trillions of dollars in "investment" floating around, it's a cash cow for the so called elitist crowd to siphon from. The simple minded among us nash teeth in lamentations over Trump receiving $250 million from willing donations, but are fucking silent about politician''s personal enrichment at the expense of we the people.

Scuse, did I say Trump received $250 million? Let's just call it "a quarter of a billion dollars". Happy now? Pssht, chump change in comparison.

The simple minded among us nash teeth in lamentations over Trump receiving $250 million from willing donations,
The simple minded ones would be the people who donated. Giving money to a billionaire to spend as he pleases isn't a sign of high intelligence.

In fact, that is the entire point of legal open carry of a firearm while concealment being illegal. While the snowflakes among us would gasp in horror at either, the more rational including law enforcement would recognize what you see is indeed better than what you can't see. In such a scenario only the unlawful would conceal a weapon, which Porterhouse would prefer because.......•gasp• "Jesus fucking Christ"...his delicate sensibilities might cause him to stroke out
Hey - you said a dumb thing - I pointed it out - and you were offended, apparently. So you double down and say another dumb thing. :facepalm:

FWIW - I open carry myself from time to time. *gasp*, indeed.o_O

Hey - you said a dumb thing - I pointed it out - and you were offended, apparently. So you double down and say another dumb thing. :facepalm:

FWIW - I open carry myself from time to time. *gasp*, indeed.o_O
I'm not offended, man.

Would you rather encounter someone who open carries or conceals? Open carry everyone knows where they stand, yeah? What you see is what you get, yeah?

Why do you open carry?

The simple minded ones would be the people who donated. Giving money to a billionaire to spend as he pleases isn't a sign of high intelligence.

It could certainly be argued that, ignoring all supportive evidence, voting into office as not only president of the US but leader of the free world an individual of clear age related incapacity, an individual which strong evidence supports enriched himself and his family through public office and political influence, an individual who his own peers in government have throughout his career all but dismissed him as a complete moron, a hothead whose gaffs are too great to mention and could inspire dire consequences for international diplomacy, a man who paraded around naked in front of female underlings and secret service because he could and they had no choice because they had to be there, a man despite being called out for the inappropriate physical contact and touching of not only adult females but children as well, yet still can't seem to stop himself, a man whose own daughter has questioned whether her own sex addiction could in part be caused by "probably inappropriate" showering naked with her dad,.........in short a thoroughly despicable human being....it is the height of simpletonism to switch parties and vote for that individual because the GOP are the crazies. Are you fucking kidding me? I mean hell, sit it out if you must, but to actually vote that fucking guy into office?

How much do you think those simpletons who gave Trump money are out, on average? How much do you reckon you're out as a consequence of your principled stance in casting a vote for your boy Biden? You, your family, children, your employer, etc. It's bullshit and totally missing the point when people say Biden didn't cause some of the problems we're facing. One, rather be caused the problems are not, he is not doing what could/should be done to improve n the situation. Two, Biden and Democrats are absolutely doing precisely things to not only exasperate problems, but to directly cause them. Look at your country, man. Shit is bad, real bad. Although there is nothing they would like better, the government can't just turn on the money printer AGAIN, too many eyes watching and voicing warnings about further inflation. There is/was real talk of possible nuclear war. Nuclear fucking war. They/he told you that they were going to put oil companies out of business to end dependency on fossil fuels. In favor of what they can't quite articulate because fantasy can at times be that way. Gas prices are pushing 5 bucks a gallon. 5 bucks. How much was gas the day you drove your truck to vote in 2020? I hope your job is secure, sincerely, I really do. But I doubt it, not the direction we're headed.

I like you, I always have since day one of coming here. But fuck was that dumb to vote Biden and Democrats into control.

It could certainly be argued that, ignoring all supportive evidence, voting into office as not only president of the US but leader of the free world an individual of clear age related incapacity, an individual which strong evidence supports enriched himself and his family through public office and political influence, an individual who his own peers in government have throughout his career all but dismissed him as a complete moron, a hothead whose gaffs are too great to mention and could inspire dire consequences for international diplomacy, a man who paraded around naked in front of female underlings and secret service because he could and they had no choice because they had to be there, a man despite being called out for the inappropriate physical contact and touching of not only adult females but children as well, yet still can't seem to stop himself, a man whose own daughter has questioned whether her own sex addiction could in part be caused by "probably inappropriate" showering naked with her dad,.........in short a thoroughly despicable human being....it is the height of simpletonism to switch parties and vote for that individual because the GOP are the crazies. Are you fucking kidding me? I mean hell, sit it out if you must, but to actually vote that fucking guy into office?

How much do you think those simpletons who gave Trump money are out, on average? How much do you reckon you're out as a consequence of your principled stance in casting a vote for your boy Biden? You, your family, children, your employer, etc. It's bullshit and totally missing the point when people say Biden didn't cause some of the problems we're facing. One, rather be caused the problems are not, he is not doing what could/should be done to improve n the situation. Two, Biden and Democrats are absolutely doing precisely things to not only exasperate problems, but to directly cause them. Look at your country, man. Shit is bad, real bad. Although there is nothing they would like better, the government can't just turn on the money printer AGAIN, too many eyes watching and voicing warnings about further inflation. There is/was real talk of possible nuclear war. Nuclear fucking war. They/he told you that they were going to put oil companies out of business to end dependency on fossil fuels. In favor of what they can't quite articulate because fantasy can at times be that way. Gas prices are pushing 5 bucks a gallon. 5 bucks. How much was gas the day you drove your truck to vote in 2020? I hope your job is secure, sincerely, I really do. But I doubt it, not the direction we're headed.

I like you, I always have since day one of coming here. But fuck was that dumb to vote Biden and Democrats into control.
so let's ignore the fact that Trump tried to stage a coup because Biden is a moron. Two wrongs don't make a right. We've had bad presidents before, but we've never had one try to subvert democracy before Trump.

Me too. And the gas would still be expensive even if DJT were in charge.
True Dat and we'd probably be at war with Russia or they'd of backed off by now..maybe ......

Putin laughs in the face of Joe, no laughy laughy with crazy ass Donald...

Me too. And the gas would still be expensive even if DJT were in charge.
One of the few times I can agree with your garbage. Uncle Joe could easily and still can lesson Americas problems by dumping his green agenda. But even so if you were swimming in oil, the price at the pumps would still be high as it is everywhere else in the world by market forces and design. There is no shortage of oil and the oil price isnt high.

But the above is the example that everything else you buy is open to the same market forces and those prices are going to rise even more. It's nice to blame a war and Putin as all countries are doing, but that can only wash for a short while and people are already tiring of it.

True Dat and we'd probably be at war with Russia or they'd of backed off by now..maybe ......

Putin laughs in the face of Joe, no laughy laughy with crazy ass Donald...
You are at war with Russia now. Your weapons and intelligence as with all other NATO countries is being used now. It's just other people (allegedly) pulling the triggers. Do you think yours and UK subs are moored up having a spring clean somewhere? There's probably more cat and mouse games going on now in the deep sea than all the Tom & Jerry cartoons.

so let's ignore the fact that Trump tried to stage a coup because Biden is a moron. Two wrongs don't make a right. We've had bad presidents before, but we've never had one try to subvert democracy before Trump.

It could be debated whether there was or wasn't a coup attempt and/or attempted subversion of democracy, but why bother. It would be fruitless. But there is the pesky detail that you voted for Biden before any of that supposedly happened.

Whatever or however one chooses to believe, it didn't happen in a bubble. One must or at least should consider the context. Before or particularly after Trump was elected in 2016 there was widespread talk of illegitimacy and removing him from office. Was that an attempted coup, subversion of democracy? The endless impeachment efforts, a coup or subversion attempt? The Machine, the establishment went full tilt to sabotage his presidency, his entire effort. Make America Great met with the anti America, "America was never great". America First met with accusations of xenophobia and racism. Those who voted for trump and chose to support their president were at times attacked and beaten. Very, very few productions for those crimes. Supporters we're labeled "nazis, "fascists", even in the media. The otherment of not only the president but American citizens was underway, fiery speeches by democrat politicians to attack and "get in their faces". Protests across the nation, the burning of cities, including Washington steps from the white house. Very few if any prosecutions. Despite things actually going quite well, democrats and minions were hellbent on subverting democracy. Trump was a criminal who should and will be jailed, and anyone..anyone who supports MAGA, America First, or Trump is a fascist, an "other". You want to talk about bullshit conspiracies, Trump was accused at worst of being a Russian agent, or at worst being a Russian puppet, and thus must be removed from office and jailed. Is that a fucking attempted coup, subversion? I'd say pretty fucking close.

Then comes the election. Dems fuck over voters and present the establishment candidate. There is near zero enthusiasm for said candidate. When he is not being sequestered in the basement in an effort to prevent him from fucking up the plan, given his age addled brain he as combative and abusive to potential votes.

I can't wait for the next coup, cuz then we can have a little deuce coup!

She's my little deuce coup
You don't know what I got
(My little deuce coup)
(You don't know what I got)

Back