Jan 6 ratings dud

Gentlemen - this shit is way, way, WAY out of control. These people, including the ones right here on this board, who refuse to accept the election results or espouse that they have legitimate concerns but offer no proof, no evidence, arguments with no supporting facts, logic, or reason, or no arguments at all for that matter - just opinion out of thin air..... are systematically ruining our culture. This shit is real as fuck. And when these people make claims that are debunked, refuse to look at information that counters their points of view, and for some, simply reject what they know must be true because it doesn't fit their narrative - it demonstrates that these people don't know or don't care about the long term damage that this is doing. To us all. Whether it's stupidity, willful ignorance, or just deliberate mean-spirited "I don't give a fuck about the facts - you must be defeated" recklessness - this shit needs to be put down.

Donald Trump is everything he seems to be. He is that, and he is all of that, and he is all of that out in the light of day. He doesn't even pretend to be a good guy, a decent human being, not to mention someone worthy of any high office in this country. He demonstrated repeatedly long before ever running for POTUS, all the way through his campaign, and then all the way through his presidency and beyond to this very day that he is everything that we teach our children not to be: vindictive, mean spirited, thin skinned, dishonest, misogynistic, incompetent, policy know-nothing, failed businessman, self serving ego-maniac who has lied and cheated his way through his ENTIRE adult life. He *ADMITTED* that he sexually assaults women and gets away with it for christ's sake! It cannot be overstated what a piece of shit this guy is. It has nothing to do with politics, policy, or partisanship.... it is about character.

I cannot be gaslighted and I cannot be hypnotized by bullshit. I deeply resent Trump and anyone who gives him even the slightest pass.

Ok, very well, there you have it for the record.:-)

Last edited:
Gentlemen - this shit is way, way, WAY out of control. These people, the ones right here on this board, who refuse to accept the election results or espouse that they have legitimate concerns but offer no proof, no evidence, arguments with no supporting facts, logic, or reason, or no arguments at all for that matter - just opinion out of thin air..... are systematically ruining our culture. This shit is real as fuck. And when these people make claims that are debunked, refuse to look at information that counters their points of view, and for some, simply reject what they know must be true because it doesn't fit their narrative - it demonstrates that these people don't know or don't care about the long term damage that this is doing. To us all. Whether it's stupidity, willful ignorance, or just deliberate mean-spirited "I don't give a fuck about the facts - you must be defeated" recklessness - this shit needs to be put down.

Donald Trump is everything he seems to be. He is that, and he is all of that, and he is all of that out in the light of day. He doesn't even pretend to be a good guy, a decent human being, not to mention someone worthy of any high office in this country. He demonstrated repeatedly long before ever running for POTUS, all the way through his campaign, and then all the way through his presidency and beyond to this very day that he is everything that we teach our children not to be: vindictive, mean spirited, thin skinned, dishonest, misogynistic, incompetent, policy know-nothing, failed businessman, self serving ego-maniac who has lied and cheated his way through his ENTIRE adult life. It cannot be overstated what a piece of shit this guy is. It has nothing to do with politics, policy, or partisanship.... it is about character.

I cannot be gaslighted and I cannot be hypnotized by bullshit. I deeply resent Trump and anyone who gives him even the slightest pass.

Could not have said it better myself.

Gentlemen - this shit is way, way, WAY out of control. These people, the ones right here on this board, who refuse to accept the election results or espouse that they have legitimate concerns but offer no proof, no evidence, arguments with no supporting facts, logic, or reason, or no arguments at all for that matter - just opinion out of thin air..... are systematically ruining our culture. This shit is real as fuck. And when these people make claims that are debunked, refuse to look at information that counters their points of view, and for some, simply reject what they know must be true because it doesn't fit their narrative - it demonstrates that these people don't know or don't care about the long term damage that this is doing. To us all. Whether it's stupidity, willful ignorance, or just deliberate mean-spirited "I don't give a fuck about the facts - you must be defeated" recklessness - this shit needs to be put down.

Donald Trump is everything he seems to be. He is that, and he is all of that, and he is all of that out in the light of day. He doesn't even pretend to be a good guy, a decent human being, not to mention someone worthy of any high office in this country. He demonstrated repeatedly long before ever running for POTUS, all the way through his campaign, and then all the way through his presidency and beyond to this very day that he is everything that we teach our children not to be: vindictive, mean spirited, thin skinned, dishonest, misogynistic, incompetent, policy know-nothing, failed businessman, self serving ego-maniac who has lied and cheated his way through his ENTIRE adult life. He *ADMITTED* that he sexually assaults women and gets away with it for christ's sake! It cannot be overstated what a piece of shit this guy is. It has nothing to do with politics, policy, or partisanship.... it is about character.

Well said. I’d buy you a drink for that if I could.

Naw guys, take a step back. Without defending anything or anyone, what you seem to be missing is that there were things that happened that are concerning. I too watched the last presidential election til late a night. Mostly from insomnia...

There was strange shit that happened. Suddenly at one point a seemingly won by red state vote totals made a change of like 100,000 in an instant. Was it a glitch or just bad reporting? Who knows. But what I will say is that there is a possibility that there is more to this than just Trump spouting his own arrogance. I don't fucking know and none of of us likely ever will. But there are things there that warrant distrust and investigation.
That being said, whatever court decisions that have been done cannot be held as the 'all true' end result either. There just was not enough evidence at the time. Just as investigations towards Trump did not find him guilty, but could not prove he wasn't. The fact alone that there is doubt, should be something that all sides should consider worth getting into.
And I should also say that depending on the news network you were or are watching about any of this then and today, will give a completely different perspective as to what actually happened. The propaganda and spin on any topic from any network news is biased and sometime is downright disrespect of free speech and a disgrace to what used to be called journalism. Example: If you watched CNN on a regular basis, you never even heard about the attempted assassination of Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh. That is because it was never broadcast on that network. Bias and their narrative decided it was not worthy of reporting. It surely would have been if it were a liberal SCJ. And I bet you would not ever see again the video of Chuck Schumer calling for 'the whirlwind' against Kavanaugh that was obviously instigation of violence for others to follow. As one peerson did and is charged with it did, and not reported.

Look, I get it. Trump is an asshole. Biden is an old fool. Whatever the facts and events are that got us here are worthy of investigation in order for all of us to have faith in the election system and the media who supposedly reports about it. I am for one wanting to understand why there is still any controversy. I have doubts no matter what arguments I hear. And no, I don't think the election would ever be overturned. That is all in the past and forgotten. Should it all be investigated further? You betcha! Because there is now a huge part of the country who has lost faith. What are we to do? Shut them up and hope for the best? No, invstigate and prove to them that all was fair. What concerns me is why that has not happened and who actually cares about what the citizens of the US think. It does not seem to be many of any politicians willing to actually do the work they are elected and paid to do.

Ok, rant over. Hate me or not, I love America. Not so much the ruling class that is running it.

Reactions: RFR
Gentlemen - this shit is way, way, WAY out of control. These people, including the ones right here on this board, who refuse to accept the election results or espouse that they have legitimate concerns but offer no proof, no evidence, arguments with no supporting facts, logic, or reason, or no arguments at all for that matter - just opinion out of thin air..... are systematically ruining our culture. This shit is real as fuck.

Gentlemen gentlemen, let us lip-stick the hell out of this pig of an election, and call her purty when she aint. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Fair enough. I believe however that there's been a crap ton of investigation with zero results/proof.

to the CNN videos you shared, they aired one offs, and never again. If it were Sotomayer, it would have been every hour for a week. Seem fair to you at all?
Again, it is obvious there is a bias to what is reported on.

Remember when journalists actually cared about reporting the truth and undermined conspiracies? Not create some and hide others?

Reactions: RFR
to the CNN videos you shared, they aired one offs, and never again. If it were Sotomayer, it would have been every hour for a week. Seem fair to you at all?
Again, it is obvious there is a bias to what is reported on.

Remember when journalists actually cared about reporting the truth and undermined conspiracies? Not create some and hide others?
Must be why Fox didn't air the first Jan 6th committee hearings...
:ROFLMAO:

Donald Trump is everything he seems to be. He is that, and he is all of that, and he is all of that out in the light of day.
Why does he matter anymore?
He aint gonna be president again.
He's far more effective living in Florida and playing the decoy for democrats.

Last edited:
It's called "free speech".
If you don't like it then move to a country where they don't allow it.
I really think you would be happier.
No.
It's called deliberately and knowingly LYING to people in order to fraudulently overturn an election and getting SUCKERS to give him money.

No.
It's called deliberately and knowingly LYING to people in order to fraudulently overturn an election and getting SUCKERS to give him money.
Let's see you stop him.
You can't and neither can I, so suck it up
Until Trump is arrested and charged he still has his 1st ammendment rights.

Back