Jan 6 ratings dud

Do you think he wanted the rioters to take over the capitol building and kill his republican majority in congress, along with Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, etc.?
I don't think so. I don't think he wanted that at all.
Again, I have to ask, why weren't they protected from the rioters?
Trump was in charge of those things. Ask him.

But Trump’s claim that he acted quickly is contradicted by news reports citing unnamed sources who say the president initially resisted efforts to bring in the National Guard at the outset of the Capitol riot.
The guard should have been there that morning to prevent anything.
The riot started that afternoon.... then the riot squad was called.
That isn't how it is supposed to work.
You have the cart in front of the horse.
They were like 3 hours late after they were indeed called.
Way too late for anything.

Last edited:
It wasn't enough delay to matter, using the same logic about election fraud.
There just wasn't enough fraud.
The guard was 3 hours late after they were indeed called. Way way late.
Somebody made a big booboo before Jan 6. :giggle:
Your guy assembled everyone there on a lie, a lie that made him a quarter of a billion dollars. He likely had knowledge of the events (“stand by” to proud boys who were among the first to breach), he delayed calling for peace, and he’s ultimately responsible for deploying the guard which looks like he also delayed. All to illegally destroy free elections and stage a coup. The boo boo was him thinking he’d get away with it, and yours for supporting and defending it.

You obfuscate with little conspiracy theories that gloss over the fact that Trump’s ass should have been peacefully packing his shit and moving out instead of concocting illegal schemes.

Last edited:
Your guy assembled everyone there on a lie, a lie that made him a quarter of a billion dollars.
I hear his net worth has gone down.
He aint "my guy".
I don't want him anymore.
I want a new leader to take on the insider outlaws.

Last edited:
he delayed calling for peace, and he’s ultimately responsible for deploying the guard which looks like he also delayed.
The guard showed up to fill out the paper work, after the crime was done, not before.
Why was the guard turned down to start with?
That's what I want to know.

Why won't you call off the dogs from the supreme court justices?
You just judged yourself by the same measure.
I don’t support protesting at their houses at all.

I was wondering where the goal post would end up. Now we’re at scotus houses.

I don’t support protesting at their houses at all.

I was wondering where the goal post would end up. Now we’re at scotus houses.

Okay, congratulations. You agree that they shouldn't be out there to start with, but nobody does anything about it.
I see a pattern of ineffective government combined with an apparant lack of moral conscience to enforce the law.
They can't/won't defend a capitol building from a riot, until it is too late.
Why?
Can I trust them to protect me and my family?
I don' think so.
That's what matters to me.

Last edited:
Okay, congratulations. You agree that they shouldn't be out there to start with, but nobody does anything about it.
I see a pattern of ineffective government combined with a lack of moral conscience.
They can't/won't defend a capitol building from a riot, and won't do anything until it is too late.
Why?
Your ineffective government was run by Trump.

Back