Jan 6 ratings dud

Thanks man. At least we have his daughter that was born 6 months after his death to continue his memory. And that is my 9 year old daughter I have been defending. She is my world. 💞
Sure puts whatever differences we have in perspective. I pray for the best for your family and that someday you are reunited with your son in whatever world comes next.

Do you actually believe what you just said, or do you only wish to defend a non provable premise?
You basically just described the attempted assassination of Kavinaugh. How is that any different? How can you place blame on one, and not the other? And how the fuck does that make someone directly responsible? Yeah, I get that Trump did not make good choices. Fuck, the guy is not the most personable but he can't be the blame for others criminal behavior. If you cant see through the hypocrisy of this, then I don't know what else to say.
Yes, I agree that Trumps words and actions did not help anything as presented in the spun fashin media has portrayed it, but he is not directly responsible. And fuck me, I am not in any way defending the man any more than I would defend you or my family. It is just biased redirection of blame to the wrong source due to political stance. It is so obvious to me. Why is it not to you? That is where this division lies. Not in truth or facts, but in personal judgments.
Ok - I have to confess I was completely unaware of the guy arrested for wanting to kill Kavinaugh. Been buried in work and purposely turned off news. I’d also have to look and see exactly what Schumer was saying. On the surface you have a point. One difference that occurs to me is that Trump may have been fully aware of what was about to happen. If that’s provable, the cases are not the same. Would you agree?

How can you place blame on one, and not the other?
Recall the woman caught in adultery, and the penalty was death.
Recall "Whoever is without guilt, cast the first stone."

No democrats were there that day. :giggle:
She lived.

Last edited:
Fair. And I am not sure what I would actually do if that situation actually happened. Emotions likely skewed my response. It was a hypothetical situation anyway.
My wife and I kept a close watch on the sex-offenders around our area when our daughter was in school.
You can look them up online.
Some of them were the creepy dudes we saw walking around town.
We knew something was up with them.

My wife and I kept a close watch on the sex-offenders around our area when our daughter was in school.
You can look them up online.
Some of them were the creepy dudes we saw walking around town.
We knew something was up with them.
Yeah, I am aware of those sites. Sadly we are in a world where having to know and have ability to find that type of information is important.
Even more disturbing is the undocumented or publicly known people with worse intentions that we have no way to find. There have always been the crazies. Just more now in this society we have created. All we can do is protect ourselves as best as we know. Would be nice if we had some help from our representatives in government...Naw, they all just bicker about shit that makes them more popular and elected again. No care for anyone other than to be where they are still and again.
Oh, and just wait, IBB will turn my statement into being racist against Mexicans or any undocumented immigrant because he can't read right...When you do IBB, I was not and did not mention any particular race in my above post. I'm tired of the blame game. You should try it. It's nice to be open minded. Hate takes a huge amount of energy and makes it hard to explain to children who only learn to hate from others...

Sure puts whatever differences we have in perspective. I pray for the best for your family and that someday you are reunited with your son in whatever world comes next.
Thank you. I was not looking for pity. Just using my personal experience to maybe express a point. That means a lot to me that you understand bro.

'Played a part in her own death'. Somehow I think you would not think that way if it were someone dear to you. So easy to armchair QB that from video...
My son was killed in a car accident by a driver who just left a court hearing for drug charges. He (the driver) whom was high on heroin and Jager, turned into oncoming traffic and it killed my son.

In court, that 'Played a part in his own death' was used by the defense because my son had a previous history of drug use. Whether he was in the past using drugs should not be relevant to the case at hand. He only went with his friend to the hearing. His toxicology was clean other than THC. Obviously my first reaction to that was not pleasant. But guess what? It was not taken into consideration because it was hearsay and the driver was given the maximum sentence for manslaughter. Even with his claims that he turned over his life to god and was not a threat to society, at least this time the court made the right decision. The guy was laughing in the ER with a broken hand while my boy was bleeding out and burned on the table when we said goodbye to him. He deserved much more IMO.

Maybe take a step back and think about what justice is and the rights we have in any country. Since when does an opinion equate what is fair? It obviously isn't in the administration we have now. Sure as fuck wasn't in the administrations before. Likely won't be in the next. Unless we open our minds and speak up, the ruling class is going to just control more and we all suffer. This political divide is exactly what will be the demise of all of our freedom to live our lives. It not so hard to see...
I'm sorry for your loss mate.
Your son didn't deserve that fate, not by a long shot.

Um, no. I stated that if someone (used 'you' in context meaning 'anyone') came up to my 9 year old daughter and talked about sex, I would likely use physical force to stop it if needed. How you somehow turned that into a direct threat is your dilusional defense mechanism defending the need to promote your own set of values that I do not agree with on a defenseless child. Grow the fuck up man. I truly feel sorry for your inability to listen. You can't just make shit up and call it fact. You are completely out of line dude.

Your physical threats aimed directly at me are as pathetic as your having been seduced into fascism by a lying politician.

I am only dumbfounded by the fact you clearly have no idea what I support. In fact, I never once supported anything about the election being rigged or that any election fraud has been proven in any way. You my friend are completely delusional and making shit up to support who knows what point.

Where do you even get this crap from?

This is the second time you've overtly lied about your stated positions. I suppose lying is to be expected from a raging Trump supporter. He's your leader, you are merely following his example.

On multiple occasions you have very clearly stated that you believe American elections have widespread fraud. Last time you told this same lie you went on to make the case that there was widespread fraud a few posts later.

Last edited:
Nope. What the few criminals did on January 6th is completely unacceptable and they should be prosecuted by the laws that we have created for such criminals. They acted on their own will and I do not in any way condone their actions. If the ones that were so fucked up in their intentions got to Pence, well then they would be charged with murder right? Their personal lack of judgment and subsequent result of murder or whatever they did can't be blamed on another. If that were true, then we could blame and convict the latest Texas shooting on the mothers grandmother or mom for not raising him right. People make their own choices. Criminals tend to make bad choices. It cannot be blamed on something or someone that is indirectly involved. It is not possible to blame others for an individuals bad choices. Yes, one could say that something may have led them in a direction, but the resulting activity or crime is not the fault of anyone but themselves.

I am completely beside myself in trying to understand how any of this is being directed as caused by someone 'instigating' the law violations that occurred. Back to the basic thing moms say 'if someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it'? Well obviously only an idiot would do that right? So how is indirect propaganda a means by which to blame for the stupidity of other? I just don't get it...

So as a similar question from a different perspective; What if SCJ Kavanaugh was killed by the guy who attempted his assassination? Would you hold Congressman Chuck Schumer
responsible for his rant directly threatening 'the whirlwind that will hit you'? If you gonna place blame on one, you must place it equally to all. That is not happening these days at all and the political theater is more corrupt than anything that is happening in reality.

To sum it up I believe this: Blame is on the person, not the means.

Trump gave these people a motive to kill. He invented the motive because he wants to be America's autocrat. He convinced them (you) that your fundamental rights to elections had been stolen by Mike Pence and the Democrats. Our founding fathers fought the revolutionary war and killed British soldiers precisely so we could have self Government, and we salute them for it. Our culture is deeply interwoven with the idea that we would go to war (kill) to become a self-Governing nation.

If someone took that away from us, this is something we would go to war over. Trump convinced you dupes that this is happening right now.

Trump's pathetic election lies (that you believe) are no different from yelling fire in a crowded movie theatre or paying a hitman. Paying a hitman creates the motive to kill. Saying America's election was stolen does precisely the same thing within the cultural context of America: it creates the motive to kill.

But again, fascists gonna excuse fascism, and so here you are.

Last edited:
'Played a part in her own death'. Somehow I think you would not think that way if it were someone dear to you. So easy to armchair QB that from video...

Your fellow fascists are lucky the police didn't gun down many more of you on January 6th.

Ashli Babbitt died of stupidity, and was a victim of her own Trump support. Trump took full advantage of her vulnerability. No doubt she believed what you believe - that America has widespread election fraud. She died because of it.

Of course, Trump was fine with her putting herself in danger for his lies.

8,000 fraudulent voters in California, LA area.
Sounds like a problem to me.

The page with that story is dated today. I didn't see any other date. This insignificant nothingburger is from 11/17/20.

The page with that story is dated today. I didn't see any other date. This insignificant nothingburger is from 11/17/20.

It wasn't remotely a "few." It's 865 people, and counting.

Okay then, to answer IBB's "point".... 8,000 fraudulent voters is "nothing" according to Porterhouse.
Likewise 865 protesters must be nothing as well.
They just cancelled each other. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
It helps to pay attention.

Last edited:
Back