Election fraud? Forget about it!

Perhaps Chief Sund was sympathetic to Trump’s efforts that day. He did testify to Homeland Security back in 2021. I don’t have transcript. May be available.
That isn't ALL that we don't have.
There are thousands of hours of video footage that won't be released.
It's Adam Schiff's PROOF of Trump-Russia collusion... oh geez I'm sorry.... It's PROOF of a Trump insurrection conspiracy.... silly me.

Do you hate Liz Cheney too?

She's a WMD Bushite. The intel community was good to go with it. Liars, every one of them.
She is as good as Schiff, maybe better.

And two decades ago, another Big Lie was concocted and pushed by a Republican president that resulted in profound (and lethal) consequences. Her dad was its main architect.
That was the untrue allegation that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass of destruction and was prepared to use them against the United States.

Will somebody please make our election process like the rest of the civilized world, so we can stop the division or do you just want a civil war?

Trump's lies indirectly caused the riots.
To quote Hillary...."Does it really matter?"

Which is paramount to say the all the words that everyone writes here are wasted words.

You're all doing a great job of pissing on each others difference of opinions.

ok, but only if Trump gets to be president in 2024..hahah
He served his purpose already.
The Hunter Biden laptop has no place to hide anymore, since Trump left office..
51 intelligence officers and 51 men can't put the cover-up back together again.

Look whose campaign was actually working with russian spies back in 2016.
COMRAD Hillary! :LOL:

Her and Danchenko.
We found that out during the Sus man trial.

Will it ever be revealed that there were also democrat operatives involved in the storming of the Capital?

Will it ever be revealed that there were also democrat operatives involved in the storming of the Capital?

No. Because there weren't.

It was dumbfuck Trump supporters attacking America. They did it because they were dumb enough to fall for Trump's lies and slanders that claimed America had fake elections.

Democrats believe in the peaceful transfer of power - as do all decent true Americans.

the BLM guy. I spotted him in the crowd the day it happened.
I was watching live footage from a white preacher man that drove up from Mississippi.
I was thinking, man that (black) guy just looks so out of place among all those white guys.
His picture is out now. He helped Ashli Babbitt get shot.

You think it was orchestrated by the feds? For what? Leverage? Payback? Im not following you.

Loyalty to the criminal elite, both democrat and republican, inside the beltway.
wanna buy a book?
They're dirt cheap now.
Show it to your great grandchildren, like a WWII Hitler poster.
Remember when the left called this a fascist salute? 😯 :giggle:
Maybe they got it right this time.

1654909368649.png

Last edited:
the BLM guy. I spotted him in the crowd the day it happened.
I was watching live footage from a white preacher man that drove up from Mississippi.
I was thinking, man that (black) guy just looks so out of place among all those white guys.
His picture is out now. He helped Ashli Babbitt get shot.
Ashli Babbitt got herself shot because she believed the lies.
Sad but true.

Ashli Babbitt got herself shot because she believed the lies.
Sad but true.
Why can't we have an election process like the rest of the civilized world, instead of this? :unsure:
I can't fault Ashli Babbitt for wanting something better.
She took it too far, but I can understand the frustration.
Do you just want a civil war over election reform?

It was dumbfuck Trump supporters attacking America. They did it because they were dumb enough to fall for Trump's lies and slanders that claimed America had fake elections.

Democrats believe in the peaceful transfer of power - as do all decent true Americans.
:ROFLMAO: I would hate to see a Democrat if he was pissed off then. :ROFLMAO:

You have zero proof that there weren't democrat operatives present inside the Capital building on Jan 6.

Why can't we have an election process like the rest of the civilized world, instead of this? :unsure:
I can't fault Ashli Babbitt for wanting something better.
She took it too far, but I can understand the frustration.
Do you just want a civil war over election reform?
No sane person wants a war of any kind.
There was not any significant election fraud.
What is it that needs reform?

Back