Election fraud? Forget about it!

Interesting that a bunch of people will listen to/believe that the election was stolen/was fraudulent, but are completely happy/willing to ignore new information.

The civilized world copied our election system. Imitation and flattery and all that.
It is NOT true that other "civilized" countries throughout the world have copied the election system of the U.S.

Elections throughout the world remain as corrupt as ever.

Biden won.

Why are you still here bitching and moaning about Trump?

Your rhetoric is:

Trump Trump Trump
Racist Racist Racist

Whenever someone disagrees with you you resort to other words.

As of late, your favorite word is Democracy.

Democratic rulers have throughout history have forced people into submission, or kill them.

You really need to study history.

Given it that you're ignorant of history..... would it be unreasonable of me to assume that
you would be opened minded to reasonable debate?

At this point.....I assume it that your definition of democracy is conformity and group think.

Show us where Trump told them to go in to the Capitol Bldg.
Then I'll listen to the rest. 🥱:yawn:
PS: Adam Schiff has zero credibility.
Find another chairman.
You can see it at the same time I can. I'm not a babysitter.
Either you're interested in new information, or you're happy in your info bubble/echo chamber.

Show us where Trump told them to go in to the Capitol Bldg.
Then I'll listen to the rest. 🥱:yawn:
PS: Adam Schiff has zero credibility.
Find another chairman.
It’s convenient for you to claim that his guilt hinges on him saying go in to the Capitol, but it doesn’t. He set up the big lie for years. Cried fraud all the way back in the 2016 primaries. Laid a foundation of it to pull out and use in case he lost. His administration was fully aware of what was going to happen. He set up his rally walking distance from the capitol just before they were set to certify. You know all this. It’s a childish game for you to say Trump didn’t say go in.

The day the maga crowd admits Trump is a fascist who tried to end America’s election system is the day we move on.
Would that day be the same day that Hillary reveals it that she knew all along about Bill's infidelity when he was the governor of Arkansas?

To this day, people who are old enough to remember..... remember it well that President Bill Clinton allowed a young intern to give him a blow job as he sat there at his desk in the Oval Office.

History is replete with sad stories of how corrupt and insidious past America Presidents have been.

Would that day be the same day that Hillary reveals it that she knew all along about Bill's infidelity when he was the governor of Arkansas?

To this day, people who are old enough to remember..... remember it well that President Bill Clinton allowed a young intern to give him a blow job as he sat there at his desk in the Oval Office.

History is replete with sad stories of how corrupt and insidious past America Presidents have been.

You think a consensual blowjob is equal in magnitude to Trump trying to overrule an election?

I agree that Clinton was unfaithful, and that "sucks" :ROFLMAO:
Therefore you must admit that Trump is equally guilty with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.
Correct?

So you DO understand that failure to impeach has nothing to do with his guilt.
Guilt and impeachment are unrelated you say...
What a broken system.
I'm checking out. 🥱 🥱:yawn:
Wake me up when Schiff shows his proof of Trump-Russia collusion, okay.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the video footage where Trump tells the crowd to go in the Capitol Building. Oh well... :yawn:

You think a consensual blowjob is equal in magnitude to Trump trying to overrule an election?
Did I write words to that affect? I didn't.
Once again you write what you "think" what was going on in someone else's mind.
You have a nasty habit of twisting words.
Everyone is aware of how low you can go.

Back