Our future?

Fascinating. I see you’re a new member here. Maybe you should share your story in the introductions section.

The pandemic and the vax are experiments that do not apply to Skid Row. The Rona is Fear based, but the odds of surviving the Covid are very high. While the odds of one lasting a week on Skid Row are pretty much Zero.

My problem with all this youboob, facebutt social media is, anyone can throw anything out for the price of hits, without knowing a goddamn thing about it. And when that happens all Real Life context is lost. People only believe the crap they can find real fast in a search, which has no Real Life foundations either. So even with proof if one of knowledge dares to go against the grain, your instantly a liar and a troll. No exceptions. Then your breaking community rules for standing up for what you know is true, and banned from the platform. I give myself a week if l keep posting here.
Tis not a Youtubers predictions. It is the plans of the 'World Economic Forum' which is the organisation which influences governments.

Whats a youtuber? right?

You got something against working? Get a non CDL class B license. Pass a Hazmat test. Then you got a NonCDL class B and you can transport hazardous materials. Get a job in transportation. You can transport oxygen cylinders and make some bank. Pass the tests. No schools. There are jobs. Work is the road, so no boss , just you in the truck.

A few planned moves, and youre good. 2 years and you can buy a starter home. When I hear food stamps I think wtf..bad bad life choices. How much of your young adult life have you lost?

I got something against starving.

Last edited:
Bad life choices? If you want success in life, the material world, then the choices that lead to things like food stamps are indeed Bad life choices. Because things like food stamps are used to feed The Machine. They are not about helping the individual. Once you go through all the hassle to get them, you realize they weren't worth it when the get cut off months later. But the dollar amount you put back into the economy by using your ebt when you have is undeniably beneficial to keeping businesses open. And since only big businesses accept EBT only big businesses are making it. Not the little grower at the farmers market that is cash only.

But you see things so much differently when your 20 or 30, than when your a stones throw from pushing 70, and all your old real friends are dead. So something like Skid Row is an adaptation to accepting "l am going to die with nothing, it's better just to let it all go right now". Which is something that most people can not conceive of much less actually do.

While society teaches are youth that success in life comes from the attainment of wealth, the Truth is a poor person will always have a Higher Quality of Life than a very wealthy person, if one chooses that - a higher quality of life.

Sad truth is l pity rich people, materialism is a form of ignorance. You will never starve ever, you may go hungry a bit, but starve no. And most Americans are terribly overweight anyway. Truck driving and office jobs, anything sitting is the most unhealthy way of life these is.

Dude, while I may appreciate and sympathize with you situation, let’s not turn this thread into all about you.

I politely invited you to share your story in the ‘introductions’. Sub forum.

This thread’s intent is to highlight and discuss the future of all of us. Not just you.

My experience is that YouTubers feed a very nasty lot of people. But since YouTubers do make money, it is indeed a job. So technically yes it is a job, and nothing wrong with that. Just not for me, if your a YouTuber and it works, more power to ya.

Now how much of my young adult life did l lose? Well l didn't spend my entire youth working, only to have my home and everything else, stolen in life later on. So good question. If you plan your life early, well that doesn't work out because everything changes so fast, you can't readapt your plan as you go along. If you live your life everyday waiting to see what happens next, well unplanned opportunity always presents it's self. That is the story of my life. People are different. So for me having only a fraction of what l once had, dying with nothing does not mean l had a wasted youth. All l cared about was making music and having fun, and the history books will show that l did accomplish that.

Dude, while I may appreciate and sympathize with you situation, let’s not turn this thread into all about you.

I politely invited you to share your story in the ‘introductions’. Sub forum.

This thread’s intent is to highlight and discuss the future of all of us. Not just you.
This is not about me one bit. How do you think the Black songsters came up with all those stories they told on thier recordings? My reflections are no different. A Go Fund Me is all about the Self, stories of the past that can help one figure out what's next, well that's what my analogies are. Did the Blacks ever say working on the plantations in the 1800's was wrong? No, just that it was hard and not a good way of life. But without thier stories in song, how would you know?

when a cashless society is here with full 24 hour surveillance
Cash is the last vestige of anonymity and privacy.
We are already all living in a 'digital prison', where we are spied on at every turn.
Information about me has been published without my permission, or even my knowledge.
I was dead against smart meters, because they are the spy in your home. Reluctantly, I requested them only to
avoid getting huge estimated energy bills.
I once applied for a job writing software for a smart meter company. The job description said 'to capture the maximum
amount of information, and maximize its value to the supplier'. They monitor your behaviour in your own home, in fine
detail, for then colating with other data.

yeah I am not a fan of subscription services.

I liked iTunes the way it was. Now Apple is deliberately making iTunes suck so that you buy their subscription instead.

I heard some of the car manufacturers are considering making the features on your car a subscription. So like, ventilated/heated seats would be a subscription, or remote start, etc.

Fuck. That.

I liked iTunes the way it was. Now Apple is deliberately making iTunes suck so that you buy their subscription instead.

I heard some of the car manufacturers are considering making the features on your car a subscription. So like, ventilated/heated seats would be a subscription, or remote start, etc.

Fuck. That.
That is mental. Surely someone in a service station would have the knowledge to bypass or install 3rd party equipment?

Fuck. That.
Check out the restrictions on any Tesla. Lots of those "features" like the self driving, is subscription based. Tesla controls the car the way Apple controls the Iphone and Mac.

SHHHHH! The woken world is sleeping! I have a relative that is on the verge of a very rude awakening. The straw that broke the camels back (the camel being the mother of this 50+ year old relative) has been dropped and Mom gave her 50 year old child ultimatums. 90 days to get your shit together and start help pulling the weight or your getting kicked to the curb. 50 year old kid that thinks it's OK for the 70+ year old Mom to be supporting the apathetic ass. Too hip for a regular job and going to manifest destiny with positive thinking.. Don't harsh my mellow with that take a menial job to help pay the bills shit! Oh hell no..I'm not getting trapped in a box... Son if you don't WAKE UP that's what you're going to be living in...

Sheff37 my heart goes out to you and the millions of homeless of the world...and they are in every country. IMO speaking as an American here in La la land Skid row breaks my heart. Modern society has failed both the people living in the tents and the people that pay the taxes that built the sidewalks they set them up on......no winners here. I have a lot of thoughts on ways that we as a society can address the issues. To date all the visionaries that have tried (like the LA rescue mission) have failed to solve the problem, eliminate the need for people to pop a tent up on a sidewalk or some alcove somewhere.

I get it some people don't want to work a 8 to 5 job for minimum wage and I don't blame them. That does not entitle them to pop a tent up in the back of the building I bust my ass to pay the rent on and or shit and piss by the dumpster I'm paying to have there. I know there are a percentage that are mentally ill , not capable of making good choices but are large portion choose to live this life style because they legally can. IMO infringing on the rights of general public by doing so.

Homelessness is a crime against humanity. I don't feel people should be allowed to set up camp on our public sidewalks, we as a civilized society should be able to do much better than that. Instead of Skid Rows we need Resurrection Rows. Facilities specifically designed to transition the homeless into housed situations. Where people who have no roof over the head are assessed and are either institutionalized if they are mentally incapable of living independently or allowed to live in a military barracks type situation, forever if they wish. In that scenario they are given daily responsibilities and basic common decency rules to follow to deserve the free rent. That and given the opportunity to learn skills or trades that allow them to get out on their own and live independently.
We spend billions on bombs and defense systems while we have hungry and homeless that could all be housed and fed for a fraction of what we spend on the crazy stuff.

When I drive by the encampments my heart sinks..it sickens me because I know we could and should be doing things differently than we are currently doing but it's just not a political priority. And politicians are driving the car.

OH BTW I hate subscriptions... Whenever I am asked to sign up for anything I do the 12/10 math and then ask myself if it is worth it...

Hmm? Only $19.95 a month you say...that's $240 a year or $2,400 in 10 years..Oh Hell no!

Back