OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

Each of the states that Trump contested have electronic ballots backed up with real countable paper ballots.

There is no system that would prevent lying Trumpfucks from slandering democracy. These people simply believe whatever they want, regardless of evidence.
That may be but unless you have id and turn up in person then you could be anybody. Which is a very good reason why you have to prove who you are with banks etc.

That may be but unless you have id and turn up in person then you could be anybody. Which is a very good reason why you have to prove who you are with banks etc.
So you are saying that despite factual evidence to the contrary you still believe there was Voter Fraud? And if so how come it only went one way - against Democrats - how come in any Republican won race was there not any Voter Fruad?

So you are saying that despite factual evidence to the contrary you still believe there was Voter Fraud? And if so how come it only went one way - against Democrats - how come in any Republican won race was there not any Voter Fruad?
No you just said that not me. I made a generalisation go read post.

Voting machines and postal voting are only going to attract the same arguments every time..
Yep, the election will always be in question.
That's why England ruled out voting machines.
The USA is looking rather third worldish.
Even Argentina knows better.
Get this: the voting machines are made in Canada and they don't even use them. LOL

Country---------------national-----city----year--------NOTES
ArgentinaNoSome2009
BelgiumYesYes1999
BrazilYesYes1996
Burkina FasoNoNo
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)YesNo2018/2019
EstoniaYesYes2005
GhanaNoNo
IndiaYesYes2004[12]
Indonesia[13]NoNo
Italy??2006
MalaysiaNoNo
MozambiqueNoNo
Namibia2014
RussiaNoNo
SpainNoNo
SwedenNoNo
United Arab EmiratesYes
United States of AmericaYesYes
VenezuelaYes1998
ZimbabweNoNo
FranceBy citizens abroadNo2017 review concluded against introducing internet voting. Citizens abroad vote by internet in legislative and consular elections, not for President or EU[11]
PhilippinesYesYes2010Currently in review by Congress due to technical glitches, defective vote-counting machines, SD cards and transparency issues.
NetherlandsNo1990sDiscontinued 2007
KazakhstanNoNo2004Discontinued 2011
AustraliaYesSome2001During the 2007 federal election, electronic voting was made available for blind and low-vision persons. Since 2001, in Australian Capital Territory elections and since 2015 in New South Wales state elections.
South KoreaFor central counting of ballot papers only
SwitzerlandInternet voting for expatriates only from 2014
RomaniaLimited trial 2003
LithuaniaNoNoPlans to introduce internet voting are being drafted, but it is unclear when it will be implemented
PakistanNoNoPrototype Electronic Voting Machine developed in 2021 and presented to the public through media. The Election Commission of Pakistan raised 37 objections regarding the EVM in review. No final decision regarding use by the Election Commission yet taken. Islamabad High Court in an judgement regarding the case of EVM said "Use of EVM needs sanction of Parliament of Pakistan"[14][15]
CanadaNoSomeSeveral reviews into use in federal elections concluded against using it
IrelandNoNo2002System scrapped in 2010
NorwayNoNoTrialled 2003
FinlandNoNoTrialled 2008; Review in 2016-17 concluded against internet voting - risks outweighed benefits
GermanyNoNoTrialled in 2005, but court found it unconstitutional in 2009
United KingdomNoUsed for central counting of ballots in Scotland from 2007
BangladeshYesYes2010Used partially at the municipal level since 2010 and for the first time in a general election in 2018.

1. France: "France drops electronic voting for citizens abroad over cybersecurity fears". Reuters. 2017-03-06. Archived from the original on 6 March 2017. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
  2. Phillipines: Presidential poll under threat from faulty voting machines

Here's what those white supremacists brits have to say" on voter ID: LOL

"In our current electoral system, there is inexcusable potential for someone to cast another’s vote at the polling station. All you need to do is say a name and address when you go to vote."

Oh the racism of it all.

Last edited:
Should anyone care to watch it here’s a link to the film. Don’t care if you like or don’t like the film maker. There’s some compelling evidence in there.

Voter ID in England:

"Showing identification to prove who they are is something people of all walks of life already do everyday. It is a reasonable and proportionate approach to extend this practice to voting and give the public confidence that their vote is theirs, and theirs alone."

Is it racism?
No, it's common sense.
Democrats just hate Voter-ID and we all know why.
So here in america -- young people must show an ID to buy liquor, but not to vote.
Just stop it with the stupid already. :rolleyes:

People simply aren't committing ballot fraud, and if they were, we'd know right away.

The actual voter would be showing up to poll only to find out someone had already cast a vote in their name. If what you are worried about was actually happening, there would be tens of thousands of known instances of this. There aren't.

Should anyone care to watch it here’s a link to the film. Don’t care if you like or don’t like the film maker. There’s some compelling evidence in there.

Dude was convicted of felony election fraud, and you are so utterly confused that you think he is reputable.

There is no compelling evidence in there. It's a con, and you are the dupe.

People simply aren't committing ballot fraud, and if they were, we'd know right away.

The actual voter would be showing up to poll only to find out someone had already cast a vote in their name. If what you are worried about was actually happening, there would be tens of thousands of known instances of this. There aren't.
You will never know unless you have voter id because there is always a huge amount of the population who do not vote. I imagine in a large country like yours there would be many tens of millions who do not vote.

Dude was convicted of felony election fraud, and you are so utterly confused that you think he is reputable.

There is no compelling evidence in there. It's a con, and you are the dupe.

Go fuck yourself, you’re a cunt and I’m sick of your shit

There is no system that would prevent lying Trumpfucks .....
There you go again! As is usual of you, whenever you're failing, you resort to insults. You normally label anyone who disagrees with you as "Dumbfuck Republicans". Now, you've come up with a new word..." Trumpfucks ".
Awesome! Is that a word you came up with on your own as an original thought or are you parrorating?

For as many years that I have been here.....NOT ONCE.... have I EVER read any posts describing Democrats as "Dumbfuck liberals". Nor have I have ever read any other liberal minded posters refer to anyone else with an opposing view to describe others as being " Dumbfuck Republicans "......or now a " Trumpfuck".

You view the United States as being controlled by two parties. By and large, that is true historically. However, Libertarians, and Independent voters numbers are increasing daily and monthly. That's something that Bidenfucks and Trumpfucks equally fear.

Reactions: RFR
There you go again! As is usual of you, whenever you're failing, you resort to insults. You normally label anyone who disagrees with you as "Dumbfuck Republicans". Now, you've come up with a new word..." Trumpfucks ".
Awesome! Is that a word you came up with on your own as an original thought or are you parrorating?

For as many years that I have been here.....NOT ONCE.... have I EVER read any posts describing Democrats as "Dumbfuck liberals". Nor have I have ever read any other liberal minded posters refer to anyone else with an opposing view to describe others as being " Dumbfuck Republicans "......or now a " Trumpfuck".

With zero evidence, Trump was able to convince his supporters to try and eliminate American elections. It doesn't get much dumber.

I knew a guy on Facebook who said he would accept the outcome of the courts. He did not accept the outcome of the courts.

You will never know unless you have voter id because there is always a huge amount of the population who do not vote. I imagine in a large country like yours there would be many tens of millions who do not vote.

No, that's not true. We do know. We absolutely fucking know.

Again, if election fraud was widespread, and people were faking ballots, then when the real voter showed up tp vote, they would be told by the election volunteers that they weren't eligible to vote because their vote had already been cast. This would be occurring hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of times each election cycle.

But it isn't. Out of a sample of 120 million, you'd have a huge and obvious problem.

I think you don't realize the damage you're doing by slandering real elections alongside sham elections. You are protecting the autocrats, and harming democracy, with these baseless accusations.

I knew a guy on Facebook who said he would accept the outcome of the courts. He did not accept the outcome of the courts.

Yeah me too. He was going on and on about Lin Wood and Cynthia Powell (or whatever her name is). The courts were going to be his vindication.

Then Wood and Powell lost every single court case, and he then claimed that the courts were rigged against Trump, despite Trump having appointed several of the judges.

No, that's not true. We do know. We absolutely fucking know.

Again, if election fraud was widespread, and people were faking ballots, then when the real voter showed up tp vote, they would be told by the election volunteers that they weren't eligible to vote because their vote had already been cast. This would be occurring hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of times each election cycle.

But it isn't. Out of a sample of 120 million, you'd have a huge and obvious problem.

I think you don't realize the damage you're doing by slandering real elections alongside sham elections. You are protecting the autocrats, and harming democracy, with these baseless accusations.
I am not slandering anything. My point is that say 'voting' would be as important as any bank transaction and similar.

Voting is something that the people before you paid for with their lives and blood, so extremely important.

Voting fraud accusations will exist as long as you allow practices which arouse suspicion. Nothing is 100% and everything because of technology is progressive and therefore new measures and alterations need to be administered.

Security measures online or for banking for example were once just and email and password.........then passwords needed to be longer.........then they needed upper and lower case and symbols..........then they required usernames...........then they required online PINS as well as passwords...........now they require all this and phone activation.............soon they will require possible finger print activation or even facial recognition.

What the hell is so wrong about having photo id when you turn up to tick a box? Other countries use it as standard and are introducing it next elections. You would have thought a modern country like the USA would already use this and some?

Do you not have photo id to vote in America?

I am not slandering anything. My point is that say 'voting' would be as important as any bank transaction and similar.

Voting is something that the people before you paid for with their lives and blood, so extremely important.

Voting fraud accusations will exist as long as you allow practices which arouse suspicion.

There are no voting practices that arouse suspicion in the USA. Our elections are completely secure and legitimate. This has been proven over and over again.

There are partisan hacks, Trump worshippers, and fascists who didn't like the 2020 outcome and want to end legitimate elections in favor of a Trump dictatorship. There is no amount of evidence or facts that could possibly appease them. No matter what you do, they will simply make shit up. And when their bullshit gets disproven in court 60 times over (which it has), they'll just make up even more bullshit (as evidenced by dupes like RFR still buying the dupe 16 Months later, with zero evidence).

These people are utterly unencumbered by evidence-based thinking. Their baseless suspicions are evidence of idiocy, not an electoral problem.

Back