Elon Musk what a loser!

The talking heads on the teevee this morning said a new report indicates student loan debt will put homeownership and choosing to have children out of reach for many.

At least they will be "educated". Having an educated populace and electorate is really, really important.

Well, important if the goal is to have a thoroughly indebted, indoctrinated, and increasingly unskilled "educated" class, and an underclass of the oppressed who can only advance with the assist of government intervention to do the dirty work. A near utopia, if not for the dangers posed by those somewhere in the middle. The privileged.

The talking heads on the teevee this morning said a new report indicates student loan debt will put homeownership and choosing to have children out of reach for many.

At least they will be "educated". Having an educated populace and electorate is really, really important.

Well, important if the goal is to have a thoroughly indebted, indoctrinated, and increasingly unskilled "educated" class, and an underclass of the oppressed who can only advance with the assist of government intervention to do the dirty work. A near utopia, if not for the dangers posed by those somewhere in the middle. The privileged.
Have you listened to the plan?

Your every movement and activity will be tracked.

You will only be allowed to go anywhere when and where allowed.

Anybody will be able to share what you have because you do not own it. You will own nothing including your own privacy.

You have no free speech. You will only be allowed to talk of certain things.

Education will be the kind what they allow you to have.

Watch this Beaky, you will be shocked.
Thats not my world. The guy growing his own food is a threat. What kind of candy ass world is that? Its too much for them if I put a fresh slice of tomato on my sandwich.

I think the laws of manifest destiny , and the 'new deal', say I can pay my taxes and ignore everything.

TAE you have far more control over whats going on with a deed then a rental agreement.

At any point they can come take anything, this is true. They need to play by a set of rules, in which there is a defense and ability to continue ' the game'.

Yep just a a freekin spoiled privileged loser...Wow the dude has BIG Kahonies and had the "stick to it ness" to turn a deaf ear to the nay sayers of which check out the dumbasses that said he was going to fail, what he was trying to do "COULD NOT BE DONE" here's a nice slug of mud in their narrow minded blind eyes...

Yep just a a freekin spoiled privileged loser...Wow the dude has BIG Kahonies and had the "stick to it ness" to turn a deaf ear to the nay sayers of which check out the dumbasses that said he was going to fail, what he was trying to do "COULD NOT BE DONE" here's a nice slug of mud in their narrow minded blind eyes...

He's certainly got you fooled.

• Love
Reactions: TAE
WHYSEYE! Howya doing...long time no see!
I'll second the sentiment of "long time no see".
Whyseye always ranked high on my list of favorite posters here at HR dating back to The Cave days.
Smart, intelligent, and poignant.

It's laughable and also disconcerting that Neil deGreaser Tyson said, "Private Enterprise will never lead a space frontier".

It appears now that Tyson underestimated his understanding of what is achievable within the private sector of industry.

Space X, Blue Origin, and whatever Branson is up to is proof enough that NASA is on the losing end in the sense that NASA isn't even capable of launching a vehicle to reach cislunar or low orbiting of the moon.

Space Force, the sixth of military forces in the U.S. was created for a reason.

Why I oughta! WHYSEYE! Howya doing...long time no see! Yeah I am a Musk fan boy! what can I say...I'm a sucker for a fast car and rocket ships...boyz will be boyz ;)
Well....I admire your enthusiasm, if not your tastes.
Hope you're doing well.

• Love
Reactions: TAE
I'll second the sentiment of "long time no see".
Whyseye always ranked high on my list of favorite posters here at HR dating back to The Cave days.
Smart, intelligent, and poignant.

It's laughable and also disconcerting that Neil deGreaser Tyson said, "Private Enterprise will never lead a space frontier".

It appears now that Tyson underestimated his understanding of what is achievable within the private sector of industry.

Space X, Blue Origin, and whatever Branson is up to is proof enough that NASA is on the losing end in the sense that NASA isn't even capable of launching a vehicle to reach cislunar or low orbiting of the moon.

Space Force, the sixth of military forces in the U.S. was created for a reason.
I can't believe you mentioned him in a serious post. That man is just publicity and nothing else. Over 13 years ago he was going to take civi's into space on tourist flights and has been doing it every month since.:unsure: 😴

I can't believe you mentioned him in a serious post. That man is just publicity and nothing else. Over 13 years ago he was going to take civi's into space on tourist flights and has been doing it every month since.:unsure: 😴
You missed the point I made about Neil Tyson's dismissal of just how important privately owned companies have become to NASA.

Well over 30 years ago now a sports tv presenter went on UK television with the most outrageous crap anybody had ever heard. Talk of reptilians and certain families controlling the world through the ages. He even talked of pedos when people had never even heard the word before and how these people were linked to these families and royalty.

He was ridiculed by all and disappeared for a few years and then re-emerged and then did tours and books on his outrageous stuff. I actually believe some of the stuff he came out with. There is an element of truth to some of it and even some of it has been proven to be true.

There is an agenda now to get everyone to buy an electric vehicle to save the planet. There is even an agenda to move everybody into cities and control and watch their every movement. Talk of environmental disasters, but never any talk of controlling the runaway population growth. Probably because they are 'consumers'.

If Musk is a good guy, then I don't think they will let him live very long.

Back