Alex Lifeson's guitars going to auction

Weird. No clue why but Limelight popped into my head the other day so I had to learn the guitar part. Not a fan of Rush, never listen to Rush, and now I need to buy an Alex Lifeson guitar because it's weird timing.

Weird. No clue why but Limelight popped into my head the other day so I had to learn the guitar part. Not a fan of Rush, never listen to Rush, and now I need to buy an Alex Lifeson guitar because it's weird timing.
God winks! Ok so the dude's real name is Aleksandar Živojinović and I'm going to assume at minimum Slavik and probably Czech..So Czech this out he's exactly 22 days older than me...it's 2022 You have to buy one of his guitars.... or not But when God talks ...allz I'm saying Take it EZ EZ!...

I went to a Rush concert around 1978. I had never heard of them but my buddy scored free tickets and off we went. I, too, haven't been a fan or listened to them since, other than the occasional radio spot over the years. I won't fight you for any of the items.

I went to a Rush concert around 1978. I had never heard of them but my buddy scored free tickets and off we went. I, too, haven't been a fan or listened to them since, other than the occasional radio spot over the years. I won't fight you for any of the items.
I mean, I like them. They're fine. But I don't listen to them. Ever. I'm still goin g to buy one. Because TAE.

Buy one for me too. I still want one of the Epiphone Alex Lifeson signature guitars... I don't own an LP and that has some nice bells and whistles... mmm.

Buy one for me too. I still want one of the Epiphone Alex Lifeson signature guitars... I don't own an LP and that has some nice bells and whistles... mmm.
I can absolutely do that. PM me your address along with your SSN, your mother's maiden name and a valid credit card just so I know you're not scamming me. Thanks.

God winks! Ok so the dude's real name is Aleksandar Živojinović and I'm going to assume at minimum Slavik and probably Czech..So Czech this out he's exactly 22 days older than me...it's 2022 You have to buy one of his guitars.... or not But when God talks ...allz I'm saying Take it EZ EZ!...

More weird coincidence... As I'm reading your message, there's a commercial on and they're playing Foghat... Slow ride... Take it EZ!

It must be karma or something.
Anyway, I've got about a half dozen Rush CDs. I guess it's time to put one in the player!

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
I'm not interested in his gear (although that signature GLP is intriguing) - but he is a fantastic player. And seems like a genuine nice, kind human being.

I got to see em a million years ago and they were really good...I like Tom Sawyer cause it has some cool synth stuff in it and it kicks some butt and New World man comes to mind...but I never bought an album or ever covered a song of theirs. Great power trio and great music...My nephew is a big fan... He Liked Kiss too! When it comes to power trios the original Jimi Hendrix experience wins hands down.

More weird coincidence... As I'm reading your message, there's a commercial on and they're playing Foghat... Slow ride... Take it EZ!

It must be karma or something.
Anyway, I've got about a half dozen Rush CDs. I guess it's time to put one in the player!
Ha! Spooooky!!

I'm a big fan of Rush. The 1st rock song I ever learned on guitar was Working Man, then Fly By Night. I've seen them live several times. But I can't afford regular Rush swag, much less actual Rush artifacts. They are an expensive band to follow.

Back