Russia will it happen?

A fascist dictator invaded a sovereign country, and here you are attacking America.

Does your partisanship have any limits?
#46 helped enable the Russian fascist dictator with energy policy decisions when he stepped into office.
Not much different than his the rest of his ilk that helps support the Chinese dictator, rather than create jobs in the US.

You are just plain wrong. Increasing the use of clean energy while reducing dependence on fossil fuels hurts Russia. That is what Biden did.

Republicans promote oil and gas to a much greater extent than Democrats. This helps oil producing states like Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc. It keeps Americans addicted to their products.

It's laughable to think a law on COVID tests impacted the Chinese economy in any significant way.

Maybe you simply desire to oppose Biden out of partisanship, and you will do so regardless of the actual evidence.

You are just plain wrong. Increasing the use of clean energy while reducing dependence on fossil fuels hurts Russia. That is what Biden did.

Republicans promote oil and gas to a much greater extent than Democrats. This helps oil producing states like Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc. It keeps Americans addicted to their products.

It's laughable to think a law on COVID tests impacted the Chinese economy in any significant way.

Maybe you simply desire to oppose Biden out of partisanship, and you will do so regardless of the actual evidence.

Could have been a nice windfall for US workers.....
$1.3B for COVID tests for the US public.....

$2.1B for COVID tests for military and government...

Could have been a nice windfall for US workers.....
$1.3B for COVID tests for the US public.....

$2.1B for COVID tests for military and government...

America's unemployment rate is 4% right now. That's as low as it gets. There is no lack of jobs or work. Every company in America that is capable of making COVID tests is already doing it. They are at full capacity.

So no, you're completely wrong. If Biden did what you suggest, America would simply have fewer tests available.

Even if you had a shred of a point, which you don't, the USA's GDP is over $20 trillion. You are talking about a one one hundredth of a percent increase to our GDP.

You are bitching about squadoosh. You a willing to blame Biden for a problem that doesn't exist, in order to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

Maybe you just want to find something to bitch about.

In Oct '20 I bought 150 gallons of home heating oil at $1.64($246).
In Oct '21 I bought 150 gallons of home heating oil at $2.96/gal ($444).
With current prices at around $4.00/gal in Massachusetts, 150 gallons would be $620.

Attachments

• oil 2022.jpg
    oil 2022.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 3
  • A1EHx4FHFjL._CLa 2140,2000 A1FYZE4zWqL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_SX679._SX._U...jpg
    A1EHx4FHFjL._CLa 2140,2000 A1FYZE4zWqL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_SX679._SX._U...jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
You are getting your information from a white supremacist liar who said President Obama looked like a "skinny ghetto crackhead."

You are fine with white supremacy so long as they are fellow Republicans, eh?
Huh? I got the graph from the US Energy Information Administration.
I don't think we should buy ANY oil from Russia, given the situation in Ukraine.
Is that what you want?
Why doesn't Biden do something about the oil from Russia?

In Oct '20 I bought 150 gallons of home heating oil at $1.64($246).
In Oct '21 I bought 150 gallons of home heating oil at $2.96/gal ($444).
With current prices at around $4.00/gal in Massachusetts, 150 gallons would be $620.
I bought a gasoline ETF fund a year ago - I was expecting Obama-era prices under the Biden admin.
I don't think it's done yet.

gas_etf_fund.png

You got your information from a lying white supremacist.

Oil imports are easy to verify with a google search. Here is my first hit:
MSN, Bloomberg, and the National Review are ALL reporting on our Russian oil dependence.

"Russia uses its vast natural supplies of crude oil as a major export market and one which has grown in recent years. In spring 2021 imports of Russian oil to the United States in their highest level in a decade, become the second-largest exporter of oil to the US later that year.

Across 2021 the US imported between 12 million as 26 million barrels of crude oil and petroleum from Russia every month. In November 2021, the most recent figures on record, the Energy Information Agency reports that the US took 17.8 million barrels."

It looks like we're importing considerably less Russian oil than last summer, which is an improvement.
Why should we be importing any Russian oil at all -- given our sanctions against Russia for invading the Ukraine?

Last edited:
Oil imports are easy to verify with a google search.

Indeed they are, which begs the question of why you felt the need to promote a white supremacist.

That's your right though. You are free to make common cause with the KKK, daughters of the confederacy, Neo Nazis, or anyone.

Screenshot 2022-03-04 120545.jpg

A number of sites are declaring that elevated radiation levels can be seen from space! Associated Press. FOX. CNBC.

UN Chief's will be required to enter Ukraine and verify the reactors were not damaged.

They are reported leaking . From multiple sources.

There was nothing this morning. They said visible from space...but you know. I think they were talking about the 46km Russian convoy. Not the radiation, that was 'visible from space'. The Russian Convoy was visible from space. Big difference.

They say everything is fine. We dodged a nuclear disaster...yada-yada..No free nuclear certified people have responded from the plant. Only from gun point. No team of UN inspectors have been let in to observe and report back unbiased information. That is going to be a conflict between Russia and the UN right there.

Back