Russia will it happen?

Lets hope youre right
I am not a super politicized person but this is just how it seems looking from the corner where I live on this planet. But who knows? People are crazy and stupid. Personally I think that everything around this crisis doesn't make any sense. But wait... what am I saying? I live in a country where voters elected a complete imbecil for president. Yeah, never mind. 😝

One of the main reasons I voted brexit was to avoid getting dragged into the EU army's shenanigans. Especially while they seem to be so hot in causing trouble. Glad to be out of it.

Then of course we will be able to fight back for more control in time. Instead of giving it and all of our freedoms away. Seems like people are fine with giving away our most precious assets. It is all fine when the powers at be use them to appease the left, but what about when freedoms are gone and they get somebody in power that would use it against them? Short sighted peasant fucks.

It has not been too long since the referendum but sure glad we dodged that bullet from what I have seen so far.

One of the main reasons I voted brexit was to avoid getting dragged into the EU army's shenanigans. Especially while they seem to be so hot in causing trouble. Glad to be out of it.

Then of course we will be able to fight back for more control in time. Instead of giving it and all of our freedoms away. Seems like people are fine with giving away our most precious assets. It is all fine when the powers at be use them to appease the left, but what about when freedoms are gone and they get somebody in power that would use it against them? Short sighted peasant fucks.

It has not been too long since the referendum but sure glad we dodged that bullet from what I have seen so far.
I think to all the remainers and leavers there is one undisputed fact that has shone through and is glaringly obvious.........The EU countries utterly loath, hate, despise and are so envious of the UK or England. I think British people knew that or the older ones did. Now the younger ones can see it. They just want British money.

Oh shut up!

The Chilcot Report outed Sir John Scarlett for his WMD lies.
Now the same British intelligence wants everyone to go fight in Ukraine.
American intel is on board too.

Sir John Scarlett, the WMD-scaremonger, was Christopher Steele's boss, who wrote the Pee-Dossier:

These are all very rotten apples.
We the people don't want any more of their endless wars and political coups.

Last edited:
rocky-4-pic-e1633099375707.jpg

1644707819589.png

The EU countries utterly loath, hate, despise and are so envious of the UK or England.
I stayed up all night pulling for you guys.
Bless the blue collar workers.
They were barely enough to overcome the university-fools.
These are the same fools that tell us men are actually women.
That's their idea of an "education".

Last edited:
I think to all the remainers and leavers there is one undisputed fact that has shone through and is glaringly obvious.........The EU countries utterly loath, hate, despise and are so envious of the UK or England. I think British people knew that or the older ones did. Now the younger ones can see it. They just want British money.
This is how I see it too.

We are a good supply of money plus dumping grounds, nothing more.

I stayed up all night pulling for you guys.
Bless the blue collar workers.
They were barely enough to overcome the university-fools.
These are the same fools that tell us men are actually women.
That's their idea of an "education".

It was a glorious day. Almost as glorious as when Trump won. Things sure are taking a damn turn for the worst nowadays. I think we have seen nothing yet. We passed points of no return a decade ago.

I am not a super politicized person but this is just how it seems looking from the corner where I live on this planet. But who knows? People are crazy and stupid. Personally I think that everything around this crisis doesn't make any sense. But wait... what am I saying? I live in a country where voters elected a complete imbecil for president. Yeah, never mind. 😝

As the old saying goes "You can ignore politics but in the end, politics will come for you"

Russia has lots of gas.
Move all their soldiers around the Ukraine border, and the price of gas shoots up.
They don't need to invade, just collect all the profits.

If they invade everything goes up!

Oil, gas, food, gold, other precious metals, armament company shares.

Suits a lot of people either way.

Then afterwards the rebuilding, so again shares in those companies and certain materials.

It's a funny old world.

Joe has no choice but to protect Hunter.
Imagine what Putin could do with the kompromat at Burisma.
There is no prosecutor for Joe to fire this time.
No billion American tax-dollars to put in place someone who is... solid.....
Poor Joe. Poor Hunter.
Their payday is coming.

He isn't far from the graveyard.
Q: Why does someone that old and rich run for president anyway?
A: To protect Hunter.
When I was growing up there used to be a saying. 'The older, the wiser'. I think that is why a countries leaders were always in the older section.

Then the UK elected a youngster called a Mr. Bliar who turned out to prove the old saying to be very true. Possibly Canadians are experiencing something similar at present?

When I was growing up there used to be a saying. 'The older, the wiser'. I think that is why a countries leaders were always in the older section.

Then the UK elected a youngster called a Mr. Bliar who turned out to prove the old saying to be very true. Possibly Canadians are experiencing something similar at present?
I didn't vote for him.

I worked with an actress from Ukraine, whose visa ran out, and she's back in Ukraine. She just got married. She's posting wedding photos. I told her I've heard bad things, and if she and her husband needed help getting back to the US, they could use my name, and I'd verify that they'd be working together. She thanked me, and basically said the media has blown this all out of proportion.

This was part of what she told me: "There is a conflict at a certain territory called Donbas. It’s been there since 2014 and they proclaimed independence from Ukraine back then. Nothings changed really. The Russian forces are at the border of that territory and they had been there since 2014. Even our president had to record a speech asking ppl to disregard the media and saying that no one is attacking us because nothings changed since 2014."

Do we ever really know what's going on? I just hope she stays safe whatever happens. She was quite sweet.

I worked with an actress from Ukraine, whose visa ran out, and she's back in Ukraine. She just got married. She's posting wedding photos. I told her I've heard bad things, and if she and her husband needed help getting back to the US, they could use my name, and I'd verify that they'd be working together. She thanked me, and basically said the media has blown this all out of proportion.

This was part of what she told me: "There is a conflict at a certain territory called Donbas. It’s been there since 2014 and they proclaimed independence from Ukraine back then. Nothings changed really. The Russian forces are at the border of that territory and they had been there since 2014. Even our president had to record a speech asking ppl to disregard the media and saying that no one is attacking us because nothings changed since 2014."

Do we ever really know what's going on? I just hope she stays safe whatever happens. She was quite sweet.
Blonde ?

Last edited:
Even our president had to record a speech asking ppl to disregard the media and saying that no one is attacking us because nothings changed since 2014."
Don't give people your name to use. fuckin crazy

Look at the troop movement. 130,000 changes since 2014. It is too built up now. They got to do something after expending that amount of resources.

Back