My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . .

Deleted inappropriate content

GZ
Zedd. It is appropriate when they talk about camps for the unvaxxed.

And you should be extremely mad about it.

Didn't we learn from the holocaust? You dance around the necessity for vax cards , but add in the rest and this scenario becomes a reboot of a bad movie.

Vax card is a gold star you need to have to get your bread from the store.

It isn't....until it is.

It IS now.

Reactions: RFR
I was in the dealership with my car this morning. I didn't make a point of looking for it, but as I was walking into the customer waiting area I took note as I noticed all the customers currently in the area were masked. None of the dealership's personnel were masked.

All the work bays were wide open to the great outdoors so no masks there isn't too terrible. But none of the indoor personnel were masked.

Of course, I had no idea what the vax rate was in either camp, so this is just a random observation with no message to convey. Still.

We now return you to your regular programming [BBbbZT!]

Of course, I had no idea what the vax rate was in either camp, so this is just a random observation with no message to convey.
Not bagging on ya brother but without intending to, you did convey a message...implying by pointing it out that being vaxed somehow may make a difference. Vaxed or not vaxed we can get the virus and spread it...If mask are mandated, being vaxed in no way should get you out of wearing one ...and yet this has been the case in many places.... OY!

Not bagging on ya brother but without intending to, you did convey a message...implying by pointing it out that being vaxed somehow may make a difference. Vaxed or not vaxed we can get the virus and spread it...If mask are mandated, being vaxed in no way should get you out of wearing one ...and yet this has been the case in many places.... OY!
:)I'm with ya there.. the vax doesn't prevent transmission - but the mask reduces the likelihood of transmission.

My thoughts are that there are people who, once vaxed, may feel there is no need for the mask. With no facts on my side, my random thoughts drift and I imagined many or all were vaxed and felt no need for the mask. That could well be nowhere near the actual situation - I didn't admonish any of them.

Reactions: TAE
Vax no vax = possibility of covid transmission and getting it.

Mask no mask = possibility of covid transmission and getting it.

Neither work

To follow up....

Since ANYONE has the possibility of getting the virus. (Like any other virus in the history of the world)

They key thing would be to take the normal health precautions we always have.

And maybe focus on eating better, getting proper sleep,, exercise, taking nutritional supplements, and in general making sure you’re in good health.

Seems to be the case that the better overall health someone is in determines how hard they get hit if they catch it.

And stop worrying so damn much about this virus!

No need to act like a retard 😂

The longer I go without becoming infected, the more I begin thinking that maybe.. MAYBE... this will all just fizzle down to nothing more dangerous than the yearly flus (not to minimize those, btw, they can kill, too.).

I keep hoping for a scenario like The Andromeda Strain, where the virus eventually mutates and evolves into a totally harmless entity. The trouble with our real-life situation is, I believe, this damn virus would have to migrate through the majority of our population to accomplish this. Unlike the movie, where it reached this end while in virtual quarantine amid very limited human contact.

Ok. This time I'm really done.

... until someone else says something..:p

The longer I go without becoming infected, the more I begin thinking that maybe.. MAYBE... this will all just fizzle down to nothing more dangerous than the yearly flus (not to minimize those, btw, they can kill, too.).

I keep hoping for a scenario like The Andromeda Strain, where the virus eventually mutates and evolves into a totally harmless entity. The trouble with our real-life situation is, I believe, this damn virus would have to migrate through the majority of our population to accomplish this. Unlike the movie, where it reached this end while in virtual quarantine amid very limited human contact.

Ok. This time I'm really done.

... until someone else says something..:p
It only gets people who do not eat meat. But you are ok Spantini, you are a vegetarian.:LOL:

Just another conspiracy theorist...... Oh wait!

It’s Dr Scott Atlas, who was actually on the presidential covid task force.

He has some interesting things to say in this talk.

Just another conspiracy theorist...... Oh wait!

It’s Dr Scott Atlas, who was actually on the presidential covid task force.

He has some interesting things to say in this talk.

I hear that the Canadian leader has gone into hiding because of a 'fringe' group of tens or hundreds of thousands are protesting against his covid policy's.

The Canadian people no longer believe the scam.

Is this true?

There was an interview with Wuhan scientists discussing the COVID end game. I cannot find it. It was saying that the virus is progressing and mutating to be more deadly. Omicrom was actually statistically worse than Delta. And the pandemic is going to get worse. Their models showed the coming waves will create a stronger, more transmittable disease. Right now they said 1/5 have had COVID. 1 in 5, but only 2% die. According to the interview, the Wuhan models showed a virus that EVERYONE will eventually get, and will kill 1 in 3. Anybody see this interview or know what I am talking about? The 1/3 thing is burned in my memory, and think that if it comes to fruition, is the end of civilization.

Anybody hear any projections of 1 in 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back