What Democrats Said about Voting Machines and Elections

Well I can only speak of what is alleged to have happened here and been reported in the papers.

Multiple voting by the same people using different voting cards. I.D. would prevent this. Some people not English speaking or understanding giving their cards to others and those people voting with their voting cards.

I.D. has to be produced for everything here when using a service, so why not for voting?
We cannot vote without ID, period. I'm talking Canada, and I think the checks and balances in US are good as well.

Well at voting time a voting card is sent out which you present at the voting station. In the future an i.d. card will have to be produced which matches the voting card and not just having your name ticked off a list as with what was happening in some places.

Well at voting time a voting card is sent out which you present at the voting station. In the future an i.d. card will have to be produced which matches the voting card and not just having your name ticked off a list as with what was happening in some places.
OK, that's silly, agreed.
We get cards mailed, and have to prove we are who we are on the card with ID.

I don't see it that way at all. It shouldn't matter which side of the aisle you stand, lean, or whatever. It's not partisan to recognize the Democrat position for what it is, they have demonstrated and told you. And then you're going to be so deluded to brush it off as far right lies? The following is far from a lie. The allowing non-citizens to vote is a little iffy. But here's a little litmus test.

Democrats say Republicans are putting our "democracy" at risk by attempts to suppress the vote. "Republicans are threatening our democracy", they shriek. Is there a single Republican that holds the position that black people should not have the right to vote? A single one?

On the other hand there are in fact some Democrats who support allowing non-citizens to include those in this country illegally to vote.

Who are the liars, and who is placing our democracy in jeopardy by corrupting the vote?

LLW said:
1) non-citizens voting in national elections
2) get rid of the electoral college system
3) No voter ID required
4) federalized elections
5) Justice Department replaces the constitutional authority of the states to determine the outcome of their elections.
6) Mail in ballots to replace in-person voting.

1) If you pay taxes, you deserve to vote

Thank you for standing up to be counted as demonstrating my point.

That may be your position, and you can argue it if you want. But it is contrary to election law. Pray tell, what others on the list will you stand to be counted as supporting?

And you have the fucking nerve to puppet some bullshit that it is all lies coming from the far right?

I hate to say it, repeat it, but the left is batshit crazy.

Not if it is held fairly.
What I'm seeing happen is that partisan people are being placed or attempted to be placed in position. That is unacceptable.

Is it fair to have the feds manage an election, in place of those states?
First, it would require a constitutional amendment.
That idea was already unacceptable to a lot of people -- especially after what the feds did to 45.
The democrats want to bypass the constitutional processes and go straight to nationalized elections. This could start a civil war.
Isn't it better to negotiate a split, instead of going to war?

Last edited:
But he does raise valid points in this topic unlike his others.

Because of fraud other countries have and are introducing voter i.d. Which everybody agrees is a good thing and why would anybody not want it? What disadvantage would i.d. have in a situation where you need to identify yourself?

What country would want other people from other lands voting in their elections? That is pure lunacy and again there is no valid reason for that being allowed......except one.

Postal voting or as you call it Mail in voting is and has been open to fraud and is a problem everywhere it has been used. It was only set up for ex-pats and overseas workers to use. So really a small amount of people. What possible reason would there be to widen this facility? Except one?

No matter what happens at your next election. The whole world will be watching and no matter what the activists try to tell the world as they did while Trump was in power. The world will make its own mind up on what they see and not what the plastic people in your media tell all.

Excellent post, Orson. And he ignores it all in favor of "because of what fraud?" :facepalm:

I think this is correct. Today anybody from any country can have a website hosted in another for just a few dollars and be listed as a tax payer in that country. Anybody from any country can have an affiliates account and then register to pay taxes in the country where that business is based.

These people may know or care for nothing of that country. Should they be allowed to vote in that country?

If somebody was given millions they could open quite a few thousand to millions of accounts couldnt they?

If that could happen and they then could vote, would that be ok?

(supposedly because of the pandemic)Election laws were changed, or should I say ignored, by "election officials". This is against the law, illegal. Election laws can only be changed by the legislature...who are accountable to the electorate. Everyone has a right to an anonymous vote. A mail-in ballot is supposed to be accompanied by verification that you are a person who legally has a right to one vote in the election. Once received(in some cases from Lord knows where) the ballot and the accompanied verification is separated. The only way to then verify that all the votes counted were cast legally would be to compare the number of ballots with the number of accompanied verifications. If the election is contested and those charged with the responsibility to honor the legitimacy of our election say, "Those accompanied verifications?...yeah, we don't have those anymore", what then? I'll tell you what then. Those who call foul and question the legitimacy of the election are "trying to suppress the vote, threatening our democracy!" It was a sham of an election. A big lie.

Continuing on with the tax basis for voter rights -- what about American citizens on welfare? Doesn't that rule them out too?
What about retired people that don't work, and they are dependent on social security? Do they lose their voting rights?
What about African Americans that came from slaves? Do illegal immigrants deserve more than what they are getting plus the equivalent right to vote?
Aren't we supposed to be protecting the African American minority?

Thank you for standing up to be counted as demonstrating my point.

That may be your position, and you can argue it if you want. But it is contrary to election law. Pray tell, what others on the list will you stand to be counted as supporting?

And you have the fucking nerve to puppet some bullshit that it is all lies coming from the far right?

I'm not a lefty, or a lib.

But he does raise valid points in this topic unlike his others.

Because of fraud other countries have and are introducing voter i.d. Which everybody agrees is a good thing and why would anybody not want it? What disadvantage would i.d. have in a situation where you need to identify yourself?

What country would want other people from other lands voting in their elections? That is pure lunacy and again there is no valid reason for that being allowed......except one.

Postal voting or as you call it Mail in voting is and has been open to fraud and is a problem everywhere it has been used. It was only set up for ex-pats and overseas workers to use. So really a small amount of people. What possible reason would there be to widen this facility? Except one?

No matter what happens at your next election. The whole world will be watching and no matter what the activists try to tell the world as they did while Trump was in power. The world will make its own mind up on what they see and not what the plastic people in your media tell all.
I'm not opposed to acknowledging that Laidback raises valid points concerning voter fraud.

Everyone should be concerned about voter fraud!

Here's your election fraud...

Laughable. What a waste of print. It's bullshit political posturing. But I totally support prosecution! Do it. Why not go full tilt and start attempts to jail political opponents. Actually it's nothing new from democrats. But sure, why not get this thing heated up if that is the direction it is going to go.

I will say, the only difference between the Republican "election fraud" and that of the Democrats is that it did not result in a illegitimate presidency.

As true as that may be, it's also true that the right is equally batshit crazy.

It's a 50/50 construct in the halls of Congress which is truly representative of the U.S.

We're split apart and help bent on destroying each other.

In the meantime, Russia and China sit back, watch, and enjoy.

Laughable. What a waste of print. It's bullshit political posturing. But I totally support prosecution! Do it. Why not go full tilt and start attempts to jail political opponents. Actually it's nothing new from democrats. But sure, why not get this thing heated up if that is the direction it is going to go.

I will say, the only difference between the Republican "election fraud" and that of the Democrats is that it did not result in a illegitimate presidency.
It's not about political opponents.
It's about 7 states creating fake documents and sending them by mail to the National Archives. That's mail fraud. It is punishable and I dearly hope they are punished.
I couldn't care less which party did it.
It's fraud. And so far, the only proven election fraud available.

Back