well...

WWLaidback

I had a thread but decided... nah... let everyone find out for themselves... 😉 😉

Last edited:
How come you two seem to be at war with each other?

I haven’t followed to closely, but it seems that way to me.

How come you two seem to be at war with each other?

I haven’t followed to closely, but it seems that way to me.
He posts stupid QAnon crap and then makes fun of anyone who doesn’t agree with it. He insulted multiple people, called me a child rapist, and have made regular members here leave because they don’t want to deal with it. He whines that nobody responded to his ONE post that was actually about music, and uses that as justification to seek attention using the means he has done for a while now. 80% of his posts have been locked. That’s got to be a record. And I’m not the only one. 7 other people think this guy should be banned.

He posts stupid QAnon crap and then makes fun of anyone who doesn’t agree with it. He insulted multiple people, called me a child rapist, and have made regular members here leave because they don’t want to deal with it. He whines that nobody responded to his ONE post that was actually about music, and uses that as justification to seek attention using the means he has done for a while now. 80% of his posts have been locked. That’s got to be a record. And I’m not the only one. 7 other people think this guy should be banned.

This dude follows me around like a creepy obsession. ick.

Last edited:
Exactly........and obviously. I decided to stay away from HR about a month ago. You can figure out why. It's obvious that one poster is a hateful troll and could care less about music. More than that though......and I truly hate to say this......but what the heck is the deal with the mods? Why is this guy still here? And that argument about how prime time is open to all thoughts? So now we're saying that spewing personal hate for the sake of hating....is ok? Are we THAT desperate to keep people? Well I guess we are.

And as I've stated before.....what percentage of newbies read this entire forum and decide.......hey.....that prime time thread is my cup of tea. PT is so bad that even other newbie "hater types" seem to stay away from this guy.

And by the way.......if this forum was really all about music and a creative back and forth of reasonable people....on any topic.....then wouldn't we allow the members to vote on banning the few who are deserving of such? For me......if a vote was taken and my opinion lost.....I could live with that....no problem. It's the "apparent" blindness of the mods (sorry mods) that makes me stay away. Eventually.......I'll be gone as the negatives continue to out weigh the positives.

As always........just 2 cents worth of my opinion. Going back to weaning myself off this site.

Mick

Precisely. I think we have a sock show here.
The socks pat each other on the back.
It's kind of pitiful to watch.
You think it’s pitiful because you have to in order to preserve your ego. Nobody here likes you. Not a single person. Nobody sticks up for you and almost everyone wants to see you go away.

I really do NOT want to talk with him.... but he just won't go away.
Something definitely not right with this guy. :yawn:🥱
I better just ignore him.

Last edited:
Back