Top 9 States for Covid-Infection-Rate are More Vaccinated than the National-Average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I agree with you, the original OP was not about that.
It's a red herring tossed out by mjb.

NY state is more vaccinated than ever before and more infected than ever before.
Does it sound like the vaccine works right to anybody?
That is the point.
9 out of every 10 Covid deaths are unvaccinated.. By your own logic, this is a much more significant indicator of how effective the vaccine is.

Of course, we know why you hinge all of your arguments on much less significant, anecdotal stats and evidence lacking context. It's convenient for you. Your goal is not really to get to the truth of how effective the vaccine is. You hinge on this useless evidence, because it suits your political narrative. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only real question is what your motivation is. We know you're ingenuous and intend to spread misinformation. All that's left is to understand what you have to gain from doing so. What's even more bizarre is that you have chosen a music production forum to spread misinformation, when you don't even have anything to do with music. My best guess is that you've been laughed off of every other format available to you.

Maybe, you have an unrelenting need to divide and insult others to feel better about yourself. That's most unfortunate for you. Because, obviously, you're not going to make some significant impact by posting propaganda on an obscure music production message board.

Right now, no country is worth anything. No one territory is functional. Resources are dwindling. I think they are about done. Another year of this and it will be a ruin.

No point in politics of it anymore..This is the biggest disaster, and its so bad there is no truth. Just wait and see if you get it..

Last edited:
It's what you do with every post as well as telling those who 'live it' that they do not know what they are talking about. Says the man with absolutely no experience.

Also you may look up your favourite word that you use. 'Bigot'...........meaning a person who is intolerant of others. Well you hit the nail on the head there.

Seriously. He probably heard it from his school teacher. *hint*
Do not expect an adult conversation.

The school down the street let out yesterday. They had class one week. Now they are back remote learning. Staff and body has 17-18% positive infection or something. Saying boosted kids were getting much worse covid symptoms. Enlarged organs are now possible or something..Didn't they just give the go ahead for 5 day quarantine after positve test. Something is wrong here.

They aren't blocking the street no more for school hours..

Last edited:
Like, does the shot , give you covid? Put a chink in the body's natural armor against viruses ..Give yourself the virus(disarmed), to keep yourself from getting the virus. But it is constantly mutating.

False positives from the boosters..something.

Almost 1/5 have tested positive. Thats too much.

Last edited:
Right now, no country is worth anything. No one territory is functional. Resources are dwindling. I think they are about done. Another year of this and it will be a ruin.

No point in politics of it anymore..This is the biggest disaster, and its so bad there is no truth. Just wait and see if you get it..
well said Beak.
Don't lose all hope.
I think we need to peacefully decide to let things go.
The union is dead.
It is beyond repair, and I hope we can split up the country into two or more pieces.
Let red be red, blue be blue, and green be green.
Let us still have a union against external threats, and everyone do their own thing otherwise.
We can have an EU of the former United States.

9 out of every 10 Covid deaths are unvaccinated.. By your own logic, this is a much more significant indicator of how effective the vaccine is.

Of course, we know why you hinge all of your arguments on much less significant, anecdotal stats and evidence lacking context. It's convenient for you. Your goal is not really to get to the truth of how effective the vaccine is. You hinge on this useless evidence, because it suits your political narrative. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only real question is what your motivation is. We know you're ingenuous and intend to spread misinformation. All that's left is to understand what you have to gain from doing so. What's even more bizarre is that you have chosen a music production forum to spread misinformation, when you don't even have anything to do with music. My best guess is that you've been laughed off of every other format available to you.

Maybe, you have an unrelenting need to divide and insult others to feel better about yourself. That's most unfortunate for you. Because, obviously, you're not going to make some significant impact by posting propaganda on an obscure music production message board.
Roush is happy with the vaccine exactly how it is.
No improvement needed.
okay, good for him. He can take his shots.
No more testing needed.
No more evaluations of Adverse Experiences.
It's all good to go.... for him... (y)(y)(y)
Now he can retire from the thread and sail off into the sunset.
He's peachy good.
I'm sure we will never hear from him again, he's so happy with it all.

Roush is happy with the vaccine exactly how it is.
No improvement needed.
okay, good for him. He can take his shots.
No more testing needed.
No more evaluations of Adverse Experiences.
It's all good to go.... for him... (y)(y)(y)
Now he can retire from the thread and sail off into the sunset.
He's peachy good.
I'm sure we will never hear from him again, he's so happy with it all.
What a childish batch of assumptions. As usual, more straw man arguments, indicating a lack of intelligent arguments.

More intentionally misleading propaganda to prop up your political agenda. They’ll let anyone post anything on this site. Smh.

Take the shot (s), deal with the outcome.

Don’t take it, deal with the outcome.

The important thing is to have freedom of choice.

Fighting over who is right and condemning and insulting those whom you feel are wrong is unproductive and useless.

Currently those in powerful leadership roles are winning and we’re losing. The divide and conquer strategy (a very old and successful tactic) is working flawlessly.

Maybe we need to stop fighting each other and discover who our true enemies are.

What a childish batch of assumptions. As usual, more straw man arguments, indicating a lack of intelligent arguments.

More intentionally misleading propaganda to prop up your political agenda. They’ll let anyone post anything on this site. Smh.

No argument here.
The vaccine is good enough for you.
Enjoy it.
Celebrate.
The girl dances nicely.
I wish I could get back to my band again like this.
So nice. So nice.
Maybe when covid is over. Maybe.
I miss it so.
Peace.

Last edited:

lol @

Beta cuck whiner fag. Grow a pair.

Last edited:
Mr. Roush said:
Of course, we know why you hinge all of your arguments on much less significant, anecdotal stats and evidence lacking context.

lol @ word salad nonsense

How about this, get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated, otherwise mind your own fucking business, Karen.

Feel free to counter with the usual non sequitur something something corporations. Parrots gonna parrot.

I would like to see full accountability as well, but I think it's too late.
Oops, I said 1/5. Now they(Fox) are saying 40% of those tested , tested positive. No way.. If it is 40%, then the VAX efficacy data is shit. This is not due to vaccinating. This is because of travel.

Oops, I said 1/5. Now they(Fox) are saying 40% of those tested , tested positive. No way.. If it is 40%, then the VAX efficacy data is shit. This is not due to vaccinating. This is because of travel.

I wouldn't trust Fox as the only source for anything.
They have bad players too.
This doctor from England seems to be pretty good.

Social media "fact-checkers" try to take him down.
He shows them for the politico-corporate activists that they are.

I'd like to go back to a normal life -- playing in a band.
The vaccines are NOT getting us there.
Covid and the vaccine are both being used as political weapons against the American people and the rest of the world -- to take away our freedom.

Last edited:
Couldn't stay away from replying, thought you blocked me? LOL. tell you what, go out and do what you want to do. hang out with a bunch of other non-vaccinated people. Wait for someone to spread the virus, then you get sick (or maybe die). Byebye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back