Top 9 States for Covid-Infection-Rate are More Vaccinated than the National-Average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you read? I didn't say that the vaccines will prevent you from getting the virus, did I? "won't always" - you don't understand??

Look at the real facts, please. Here's Massachusetts' numbers. Compare them for vaccinated vs unvaccinated people.

Yes, I can read. I was responding to what you wrote, "No one ever said the vaccination would PREVENT getting COVID (but it does lessen the chance)." If you do not want those with the ability to read what you wrote, don't write it. If in saying "no one ever said" you meant to say "I never said", perhaps you should have written it that way in order for people who can read to understand what you were attempting to say.

I wasn't attempting an argument. I was merely stating the factual as fact. In doing so I did not put words in your mouth. Calm down.

View attachment 113911
This is all about dropping the ball. Has nothing to do with being unvaccinated. Remember the Cruisers' ?

That there is approaching criminal.

I can't remember whether it was this thread or another, but someone put forth the explanation for why highly vaccinated locales are now experiencing high infection rates as overconfidence. That may be. If so it could certainly be in part the result of the stupid worthless piece of shit pictured above past statements that the vaccine will prevent you from getting the virus and more recently statements such as the above, "a pandemic of the unvaccinated". Words can have consequences, especially those of "the leader of the free world". *spit*

LOL, you stoop to name-calling and pulling quotes out of context when you can't come up with any real stuff.
1)The 'experts' initially (that means at first) thought the vaccine would prevent getting the virus, after more scientific study, it turned out that was not the case, so they changed what they said. This is how science works.
2)And I said "won't also keep" = this doesn't mean I said it prevents getting the virus.

LOL, you stoop to name-calling and pulling quotes out of context when you can't come up with any real stuff.
1)The 'experts' initially (that means at first) thought the vaccine would prevent getting the virus, after more scientific study, it turned out that was not the case, so they changed what they said. This is how science works.
2)And I said "won't also keep" = this doesn't mean I said it prevents getting the virus.
I'm glad you have a sense of humor. (y)
So here is the entire quote:
Even though the shots won’t always keep you from catching the virus, they'll make it much more likely you stay alive and out of the hospital.
How about, "it is unproven that the vaccines prevent covid infections, etc."?
Better yet, don't even mention it since the point (about stopping infections) is unproven.
Otherwise, it looks like you are stretching the truth a bit to sell more than what you really have.
That was THE PROBLEM to start with, and you probably quoted it as a talking point from some misleading, politicized American media company shilling for the pharmaceutical companies.
If you have better evidence then I would like to see it.

the "experts".
How about this scenario: the so-called scientists like Dr. Fauci -- really wanted us on the vaccination, and they made false claims to derail holistic approaches because they wanted new companies in the fortune 500 to make them rich.
The real scientists came along a little later and verified that the claims were indeed false as our government-bought-shills threatened to pull the plug on them for breaching the narrative, as Twitter cancelled their accounts and they were ostracized by the fact-checkers on Facebook and elsewhere. The corporate bottom line is what really mattered to all the people with a microphone, including the biased corrupt news media and politicians.
THIS IS HOW CORRUPTION WORKS

smoking_bunny.gif

Last edited:
Can you read? I didn't say that the vaccines will prevent you from getting the virus, did I? "won't always" - you don't understand??

Look at the real facts, please. Here's Massachusetts' numbers. Compare them for vaccinated vs unvaccinated people.

Can you read the OP?
Why are the top 9 states for infections more vaccinated than the rest of the country?
It's CDC data. Are they frauds?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (at you still trying to prove that what I said was not what I meant)
Are you still trying to prove this ISN'T what you said:
Even though the shots won’t always keep you from catching the virus, they'll make it much more likely you stay alive and out of the hospital.
The first half is a non sequitor.
I'd say even the second half of your statement is in question as well -- when I look at the CDC data in the OP.
Most likely the testing isn't worth a crap. That's the best explanation I can come up with, confirmed by Beaky.
People board a cruise ship clean as a whistle according to the tests -- then wham -- COVID.

Last edited:
the "experts".
How about this scenario: the so-called scientists like Dr. Fauci -- really wanted us on the vaccination, and they made false claims to derail holistic approaches because they wanted new companies in the fortune 500 to make them rich.
The real scientists came along a little later and verified that the claims were indeed false as our government-bought-shills threatened to pull the plug on them for breaching the narrative, as Twitter cancelled their accounts and they were ostracized by the fact-checkers on Facebook and elsewhere. The corporate bottom line is what really mattered to all the people with a microphone, including the biased corrupt news media and politicians.
THIS IS HOW CORRUPTION WORKS

View attachment 113947
Jesus.. you are absolutely childish. Only Nazis spread conspiracy theories with no actual evidence to support them. Here are the relative facts of the matter for those who aren’t shit stupid adults acting like children. You’re far more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. The last report from the CDC stated 11x more likely to be exact. You’re far less likely to experience severe illness if vaccinated.

If you forgo the vaccine over a political narrative, you’re stupid. Period.

For those who are lost on the most basic math, there will be more breakthrough cases as more people become vaccinated, So what? The infection rate and death rate is still much higher among the unvaccinated.

So, if you say the vaccine doesn’t work. You’re stupid. Period. I imagine people who say that must not wash their cars. After all, you can never actually get your car 100% clean, maybe 80% - 90% max. So….. car washing doesn’t work!!

Jesus.. you are absolutely childish. Only Nazis spread conspiracy theories with no actual evidence to support them. Here are the relative facts of the matter for those who aren’t shit stupid adults acting like children. You’re far more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. The last report from the CDC stated 11x more likely to be exact. You’re far less likely to experience severe illness if vaccinated.

If you forgo the vaccine over a political narrative, you’re stupid. Period.

For those who are lost on the most basic math, there will be more breakthrough cases as more people become vaccinated, So what? The infection rate and death rate is still much higher among the unvaccinated.

So, if you say the vaccine doesn’t work. You’re stupid. Period. I imagine people who say that must not wash their cars. After all, you can never actually get your car 100% clean, maybe 80% - 90% max. So….. car washing doesn’t work!!

Roush the douche
sock alert!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back