Jokes!!

HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT! HAHAHAHA!
View attachment 112794

WTF America? Because of how its worded . You know that they meant minors too. You know. Don't be stupid.
Because of the way it's written, it could literally mean ANY weapon (gun or otherwise) because ALL weapons are dangerous... I don't know,
I'm not a lawyer, but I just can't understand how a kid that was doing something I would have done (open carry for my defense from my safely parked vehicle to the location I was going to defend against the rioters I was protecting my vehicle and self from.) was in trouble for defending himself against armed felons. Yes, I'm sure he didn't know they were felons, but when they were drawing a pistol, or beating him with a skateboard, I'm pretty sure he understood that they were armed. Isn't it amazing that we've heard nothing about a felon with a handgun at the riots?

And yeah. It was meant for minors. That's why is says "a person under 18" . . . those are minors.
But I digress. I agree he should have been charged with the misdemeanor, but I don't see how he was put on trial for murder. It was clearly self-defense from the git unless all you heard was what the MSM was propaganding.

Because of the way it's written, it could literally mean ANY weapon (gun or otherwise)
no
And yeah. It was meant for minors. That's why is says "a person under 18" . .
You are gonna get me started. ok..

So lets get real basic. Can a 17 year old make his own decisions?

Not in the state of IL.

He couldn't even decide to go to Wisconsin. It was past curfew. Rittenhouse was not mature enough to handle the situation, and people died. He was not old enough and was rejected by his seniors.

The way it happened is a disgrace. Get that boy to his momma.

Last edited:
It should have been a mistrial , and brought to manslaughter, not murder. So now we get this...A kid laughing at the law. Doesn't even show remorse. Kid knows he shouldn't have been there in the first place.

You cannot bring a rifle to someone else's house( not yours) and claim self-defense. As the law stands today a 17-year-old cannot go and arm themselves with a rifle, and take up arms against another. 17-year-old mercenaries...no. RED DAWN was a movie.

Screenshot 2021-12-08 135555.jpggood ole shit eyes.jpg

Get 'old shit eyes' out of the media. Kids a murderer. A liar. Jokes not funny.

Last edited:
This was pretty good. They were running a John Goodman story about his 200lb weight loss. Then next segment was Katy Perry's post partum weight gain. Focusing on her ass. Huge booty. Still beautiful. I can put together where John's lost weight was found and on what body...

Screenshot 2021-12-14 143524.jpgkaty_thick_in_sweats_by_montyisfat_ddfi93q-pre.jpg

A German Sheppard, a Doberman, and a cat have died, all three face God who wants to know what they believe in. The German Sheppard says, "I believe in discipline, training, and loyalty to my master". "Good", says God, "then sit down on my right side". "Doberman, what do you believe in?" asks God. The Doberman answers, "I believe in love, care, and protection of my master." "Ah, you may sit to my left", says God. Then God looks at the cat and asks, "What do you believe in?" The cat then answers, "I believe you're sitting in my seat."

remote cat.jpg

Grasshopper goes into a bar, plants himself on the barstool and orders a scotch on the rocks.

Bartender is stunned, says nothing and brings the drink.
Grasshopper finishes and orders another.

Finally the bartender’s shock wears off and he speaks.

“You know, we have a drink named after you”

Grasshopper says “Really? You have a drink named Marvin?”

When opening a can of carnation evaporated milk for your recipes just smile and think of this:

A little old lady from North Carolina had worked in and around her family’s dairy farm since she was old enough to walk, with hours of hard work and little compensation…

So when canned Carnation Milk became available in grocery stores, she read an advertisement offering $5000 for the best slogan/rhyme beginning with “Carnation milk is best of all ....”

She said to herself “ I know all about milking cows and dairy farms… I can do this!”

She sent in her entry, and about a week later, a black limo drove up in front of her house… A man got out and said, “Carnation LOVED your entry so much, we are here to award you $1000, even though we WILL NOT Be able to use it...

Here is her entry

Carnation Milk
Is best of all, No tits to pull ,
No hay to haul,
No buckets to wash,
No shit to pitch ,
Just poke a hole
In the Son-of-a- bitch

The Lone Ranger's Last Request

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian War Party.
The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger" ...
"In honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days."
"Before I kill you, I grant you three requests"
"What is your FIRST request???'
The Lone Ranger responds,"I'd like to speak to my horse."

The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger who whispers in
Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away.
Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back.
As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed.
"You have a very fine and loyal horse",
"But I will still kill you in two days."
"What is your SECOND request???"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse.
Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear.
As before, Silver takes off and disappears over the horizon.
Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, more attractive than the blonde.

She enters the Lone Rangers tent and spends the night.
The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed.
"You are indeed a man of many talents,"
"But I will still kill you tomorrow."
"What is your LAST request ???"
The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse, .... alone."
The Chief is curious, but he agrees,and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent.
Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says,
"READ MY LIPS!!!!"
FOR... THE... LAST... TIME...

"BRING POSSE"

You know what seems odd to me? Numbers that aren't divisible by 2...

Why were the baby strawberries crying? Their parents were in a jam.

Why did the vet let the horse go home early? It was in stable condition.

Back