Where is Mick Doobie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick Doobie posted dozens of dangerous lies and conspiracy theories about COVID. He is a victim of a disinformation campaign.

Hopefully he's not joining the parade of American conservatives wishing they had been vaccinated from their death beds.

I hope Mick Doobie's "natural immunity" strategy is working out well for him. Here's what he previously had to say:

Those who have never had the virus but have had the 2 dose Pfizer vaccine are 13 times more likely to get Delta than those with natural immunity. 13 times......
There is evidence of a decrease in an immune cell called CD-8 T cells immediately following vaccination. These cells are part of the "early surveillance team" that seek and destroys cells infected with viruses or are abnormally growing cancerous cells. The vaccine is actually making your immune system weaker to fight other viruses and possibly even early forms of cancer?

I don't know man, it is too early to see and too many open questions for there to be reasonable calls for vaccine mandates. We should all be free to decide for ourselves, our own health decisions.

I'll get the "vaccine" if, when, or never and I don't need to explain my decision one way or the other. My decision. I could infect/kill other people if I don't get the vaccine? I could infect/kill other people if I get the vaccine. So fuck you. How many people have killed other humans through abortion? My body, my choice. Suck it.

From what I gather from the vid: The guy is saying the vaccinated become "incubators" for variants. Although certainly not perfect, our natural immune system did a fairly good job fighting this covid thing. In the vaccinated the virus learns a go around for our natural immunity response, and thus with the variants....in the long run....our natural immunity response then becomes a non-player. In the long term it will (could?) make things worse.

Truly I feel bad for him, and all of the rest of you who are the victims of the political propaganda campaign against science and medicine. I hope he's not intubated somewhere, or worse, in a hospital that can't give proper care because they are swamped with too many unvaccinated patients.

Please, for the sake of yourselves, your families, and the vulnerable people in your community, get vaccinated right now if you aren't already.

"I'm fine."

Fall fishing season is kicking in.

ibleedburgundy said:
Truly I feel bad for him, and all of the rest of you who are the victims of the political propaganda campaign against science and medicine.

Oh, i'm sure you do.

Where in anything you quoted did I mention politics? Parts of what you quoted was me speaking to what I quoted from a Dr....a Dr. of Medicine. From where I sit it is you who is making it political. Thanks for yet again demonstrating the old adage, "watch that which Democrats accuse their political opponents, for that is what they are doing."

I saw a picture the other day, a child's solo school picture. Alone, by himself, and made to wear a mask for his fucking school picture. The sadness in that kids eyes was heartbreaking. Abuse, all for the optics, theater.

It's a little early yet. I was in the Outer Banks of NC most of last week. Very rough weather, rough seas, and on/off rain. Pompano, Blues, Roundhead, small Specks(speckled trout) and Redfish(red drum). Closer to home, Flounder have been hitting pretty consistently, also the species mentioned earlier. I need to get the motivation and make time to take the kayak out, fish the flats and beds back in the inlet which otherwise are not easily accessible. Overall things are picking up, in another couple to three weeks look the fuq out. I'll be heading back to the OBX soon, as well.

A few nights ago right inside the inlet something hit hard...real hard. It was taking line and almost seemed like it could snap my medium heavy rod. Then the line snapped and it broke off. Could have been a big Red, but also could have been Shark or a Cownose Ray. Although those Rays can be pretty massive, they don't typically take off like that, more like reeling in a meandering cinder block. Oh well.

Last edited:
A fishing yarn. ..................The one that got away?:-) ...........It was this............no this big honestly!:giggle:

Come on Mick tell the truth where have you 'really' been?:unsure::P

I honestly don't know how big it was, it broke 20 lb test line. I never saw it, but I do know it was that big! If I had to guess, speculate, i'd say a big Red. At some point my line may have become frayed and weakened on rocks on the bottom. Since the new bridge was built the current already quite strong and swift has gotten even more so, and the rip rap they have placed on the shoreline to prevent erosion has been washed and scattered into the inlet. It's a bit of a mess and a crap shoot as far as getting hung up. But....but, rocks are structure, and fish like structure. At times you can get hung up and you're able to reel it back in saving your rig. At those times, you might discover you've hooked a big ball of someone elses line they've lost. This is a good thing. Most is braded line, shit that is near impossible to break, so some people when they have gotten hung up just cut the line leaving yards upon yards of line in the water. Fuck that, that is one reason I don't use it. You don't shit where you eat. Those shorelines and waters are my home away from home. You can do a lot of thinking when fishing, and not to sound morbid, because it is no way a negative thought, I hope when it is my time, and one day it will be, I die there.

You ever seen as you walk towards the shore a group of gnarly Southern Live Oak trees that have withstood and endured decades upon decades of sea weather and hurricanes, perhaps even a century? Have you ever noticed how at night the little peaks and shadows all across the sand resemble little circus tents? Have you ever been out on the beach late December, 3 in the morning, temperature well below freezing, winds gusting 25 knots, one hand waving free casting over and over without a care in the world? Striper season. I wonder how it is that a guy so far inland from the middle if Minnesota knew what that was like. The city cut down most of those Oaks, paved over the sand and crushed shells where we used to park, installed restrooms, pay-to-park, etc.....literally paved a paradise and put up a parking lot. The foggy ruins of time indeed.

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves
The haunted frightened trees
Out to the windy beach
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free
Silhouetted by the sea
Circled by the circus sands
With all memory and fate
Driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today until tomorrow

-Bob Dylan

Last edited:
Mick Doobie posted dozens of dangerous lies and conspiracy theories about COVID. He is a victim of a disinformation campaign.

Hopefully he's not joining the parade of American conservatives wishing they had been vaccinated from their death beds.
You post more disinformation and lies than any member of this forum. I don’t recall ever reading a post from Mick Doobie saying that covid wasn’t real, just that the vaccines were dangerous. They are. It is fucking hilarious to watch a dumbass liberal like yourself worship at the altar of big pharma. You are pushing people to get the jab, and you know Jack shit about it, except what your political party has told you. Way to toe the line , shill.

You post more disinformation and lies than any member of this forum. I don’t recall ever reading a post from Mick Doobie saying that covid wasn’t real, just that the vaccines were dangerous. They are. It is fucking hilarious to watch a dumbass liberal like yourself worship at the altar of big pharma. You are pushing people to get the jab, and you know Jack shit about it, except what your political party has told you. Way to toe the line , shill.

A huge unpartisan global consensus of doctors and scientists recommend the vaccine.

This thread was started started by 60s Guy expressing his concern for Mickj Doobie.

Was there any need for the snarky comments?
My concern for Mick was obvious, but here we are again!
There will always be posters like IBB , andwho will continue to froth at the mouth and attempt to turn every thread into a political shitfest.
SHEPPARDB and others (myself included) need to understand that truth and reality are the two things that politicians on both sides of the aisle are incapable of understanding or care about.

As to this thread. I am disappointed that it has taken a turn for the worse.

A few weeks ago, I created the 9/11/2001 thread as a remembrance of the lives lost that day. Nearly immediately, IBB responded saying that President George Bush overreacted to the event on that day.

My bequest to HR was to close that thread. HR decided to delete the thread altogether. A decision I agree with.

The most important thing learned here is that Mick Doobie is still among the living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back