Afghanistan

Your OAN byline from that video is utterly dishonest. OAN routinely alleged widespread fraud, and they had zero evidence to support those accusations.

So you want me to base my opinion on the reporting of proven partisan liars? Yeah nah. I'm not going to do that.

OAN also partially funded the partisan Arizona audit - which is a complete fraud.

The problem is that you trust partisan Republicans - including OAN - for your information. These people have no interest in informing you. They only care about getting you to vote Republican, and they will say ANYTHING to that end.

American election workers are volunteers - patriots doing their civic duty. OAN's slanders against them gives aid to America's enemies - communists have long sought to undermine confidence in democracy across the world.

You say the viewers were not obstructed in Detroit, but it did happen according to CNN as well. You lied. They explained it away as "election privacy". This is UNACCEPTABLE. There are plenty of democrats that agree this optic is unacceptable. The elections belong to the people. Give the elections back to the people. thank you..

1631115605982.png

Last edited:
Quote where I said that.

So you don't recall saying the OAN video was a "total lie" that showed the obstruction of election-viewers in Detroit. CNN confirmed it happened. You lied.

Here's the CNN picture:

1631136351389.png

Here's the video you discredited. They're obviously the same footage. You lied.

The elections belong to the people. They want their elections back.

You can't be so honest -- to admit that this looks like election fraud -- whether it was or not.

Last edited:
Your OAN byline from that video is utterly dishonest.

Wrong answer. The OAN "byline" is accurate. There ARE "alleged examples of voting fraud" including numerous sworn-affidavits, and democrats insist that NO such voting fraud exists. Both statements are accurate, fair, and honest. You are wrong.

Last edited:
Wrong answer. The OAN "byline" is accurate. There ARE "alleged examples of voting fraud" including numerous sworn-affidavits, and democrats insist that NO such voting fraud exists. Both statements are accurate, fair, and honest. You are wrong.
Anyone can allege anything.

The job of a news organization is to verify those accusations.

OAN didn't verify anything, nor do they want to. They just wanted to spread the lies because they think it's good for the Republican Party.

The accusations of election fraud are a big lie. You might actually be dumb enough to believe it - most conservatives are - but the politicians who invented this "America is a fraud" nonsense know they're duping you.

What's wrong with him? He whispers into the mic again... Is anybody impressed? He looks like a clown.

Last edited:
America is a legitimate democracy. Your slanderous attacks on America aid America's enemies.
Wrong! America is a Republic.
It's laughable that you accuse me of posting slanderous attacks on America and aiding America's enemies.
I defy you to quote a single post I have ever made that could be read as a slanderous attack on America.
You can't.
You continually post words of hatred toward anyone who isn't in agreement with you.
The greatest of freedom in America is the freedom of free speech.
A freedom of speech that you still have here at HR, still allowed by the graciousness of moderators and owners of HR.

Wrong! America is a Republic.
It's laughable that you accuse me of posting slanderous attacks on America and aiding America's enemies.
I defy you to quote a single post I have ever made that could be read as a slanderous attack on America.
You can't.
You continually post words of hatred toward anyone who isn't in agreement with you.
The greatest of freedom in America is the freedom of free speech.
A freedom of speech that you still have here at HR, still allowed by the graciousness of moderators and owners of HR.

Hey 60s guy, Peace man. What do you expect from him? His name says he's on a period.

The accusations of election fraud are a big lie.

You lied again. The affidavits are called "allegations" not "accusations". Learn the difference. They require a discovery process to put all the pieces together and determine what actually happened... The plaintiffs can only report what they saw. No two people witness an event exactly the same. That does not make them "liars". That's why you have more than referee in a sporting event.

OAN reported them accurately as "allegations". It would be a lie to call them anything else, like you just did. Their veracity isn't my call, your call, OAN's call or anyone else's call. It requires due process. Those affidavits have not received due process in Michigan. It is grossly disingenuous to say that they have received due process when the plaintiffs lack standing. OAN reported it accurately then, and it has not changed as far as I know.

Meanwhile, your credibility is below zero.

Last edited:
What do you expect from him?
I expect that IBB will continue to his best to paint Republicans and Independent voters as enemies.
It's what he has done year after year here at HR.
IBB is entitled to post his opinions as is everyone else is entitled to do also.
Many people, have posted opinions that differ with IBB's opinion hundreds of times.
The majority folded, unsure of themselves, not willing to stand their ground.
IBB labe!ed me as being un American.
Huge fucking mistake on his part.

Tv

I expect that IBB will continue to his best to paint Republicans and Independent voters as enemies.
It's what he has done year after year here at HR.
IBB is entitled to post his opinions as is everyone else is entitled to do also.
Many people, have posted opinions that differ with IBB's opinion hundreds of times.
The majority folded, unsure of themselves, not willing to stand their ground.
IBB labe!ed me as being un American.
Huge fucking mistake on his part.

Tv

I don't subscribe to the republican-democrat paradigm anymore, especially after the rinos showed their true colors on Jan 6. I would kindly like to secede from our DC-overlords. I guess that makes me "un-American" too. I still have my dad's WWII service flag in a good place. I know what he'd have to say about our unwanted babysitters. He'd probably want out too. We'd just like to have our country back, to live our lives the way we want, say what we want, raise our families in peace, love our neighbors -- whatever race they might be, follow our faith as long as it's civil, and obey the law. We expect the same of everyone else, and if they disagree, then they should live somewhere else. That's the problem. We're in the same country with people that should probably be in a prison if they choose to stay here and continue to break the laws. DC is their headquarters.

Last edited:
I don't subscribe to the republican-democrat paradigm anymore, especially after the rinos showed their true colors on Jan 6. I would kindly like to secede from our DC-overlords. I guess that makes me "un-American" too. I Ostill have my dad's WWII service flag in a good place. I know what he'd have to say about our unwanted babysitters. He'd probably want out too. We'd just like to have our country back, to live our lives the way we want, say what we want, raise our families in peace, love our neighbors -- whatever race they might be, follow our faith as long as it's civil, and obey the law. We expect the same of everyone else, and if they disagree, then they should live somewhere else. That's the problem. We're in the same country with people that should probably be in a prison if they choose to stay here and continue to break the laws. DC is their headquarters.

court marital on the way for General Milley, a traitorous rat of a Chinese pawn-puppet. He was planning on a military coup against Trump.

So you are claiming that Trump appointed a traitorous rat in bed with China to a tremendously important position related to national security?

And you think this somehow doesn't make Trump look dumb as fuck?

Back