Afghanistan

You may be used to a massive arsenal in America and not think this is much at all. But most countries in the world do not have that kind of arsenal. Germany for example who once claimed to be the master race and had the biggest of everything in the world, could hardly defend Malibu beach at the moment with what they have.

Uncle Joe left all this perfectly intact and in brand new or working order for the worlds biggest terrorist networks to use and most likely against you.

You may be used to a massive arsenal in America and not think this is much at all.

$83 billion military left behind in Afghanistan -- to kill our own people. Left behind by this genius:

sleepy_joe_carottn_head.jpg

When a building is on fire you should: a) evacuate the fire-fighters first. b) evacuate the people trapped inside first .

Last edited:
Uncle Joe left all this perfectly intact and in brand new or working order for the worlds biggest terrorist networks to use and most likely against you.
It accumulated over 20 years through multiple presidencies. The Afghans were built up to defend themselves. When we left they just gave up. They don't have the will to survive.

NATO was not willing to hold their hand.

It accumulated over 20 years through multiple presidencies. The Afghans were built up to defend themselves. When we left they just gave up. They don't have the will to survive.

NATO was not willing to hold their hand.
The ground attack aircraft which are a replacement for the A10 are brand new and only purchased from Brazil recently.

You can still get muskets from 200 years ago and they will kill you just as dead as they did in 1821. The one thing you dont do is leave them to somebody who will try and kill you.

Total idiotic incompetence by lunatics who do not have a clue.

The one thing you dont do is leave them to somebody who will try and kill you.
Those planes don't have the range.

We left and they did not like it. Fine you pay for it..Nato says no no ..Now they try and make us look bad. The logics of the situation work out just fine. Fuck em.

It was the correct military decision to leave. We only went there to kill that Bin Laden anyways. Later..Cheers!

$83 billion military left behind in Afghanistan -- to kill our own people. Left behind by this genius:

View attachment 111508

When a building is on fire you should: a) evacuate the fire-fighters first. b) evacuate the people trapped inside first .
Virtually everything you've posted is false.

The maximum value of equipment left behind is $24B, and that's probably well over what it's worth.

Your hero Trump signed the agreement to pull out of Afghanistan by May. Why didn't he execute removing equipment accordingly? Shouldn't he have removed much of this equipment by January 20th?

But the value of the equipment is not more than $80 billion. That’s the figure for all of the money spent on training and sustaining the Afghan military over 20 years. The equipment portion of that total is about $24 billion — certainly not small change — but the actual value of the equipment in the Taliban’s hands is probably much less than even that amount.

I dont get the joke there because I am not American and I guess its got something to do with overall military spending.
Yep it was a joke ... a long ongoing story of irresponsible, under the table kickback prices ( sometimes as much as a 100 times the actual value) that are blindly paid for by the bean counters of our military branches with no accountability. There's an oxymoron for ya...An accountant with no accountability ;)

The maximum value of equipment left behind is $24B, and that's probably well over what it's worth.

Your hero Trump signed the agreement to pull out of Afghanistan by May. Why didn't he execute removing equipment accordingly? Shouldn't he have removed much of this equipment by January 20th?

Keep fuckin' that chicken.

"Virtually everything you've posted is false. The maximum value of equipment left behind is $24B, and that's probably well over what it's worth."

Okay, so the girl is a little less pregnant than we thought. Hilarious. Nobody can tell us how many troops and civilians are still over there, but gee-by-golly-wow for the Wapo fact-checkers!!!

As I hear, India is not too happy about Joe's cash of weapons to the Taliban. They expect Taliban in Pakistan to bring it to the next border war with India.

"Your hero Trump signed the agreement to pull out of Afghanistan by May. Why didn't he execute removing equipment accordingly?"

Where did Trump say to evacuate the military first, and leave the civilians? Couldn't a real president negotiate a back-up solution? I see no sign of this in Biden.

"Shouldn't he have removed much of this equipment by January 20th?"

A military without any arms, seems like a bad idea to me. After the civilians are out, why not put it in a big pile and burn it? That might take a couple of days you think?

"The maximum value of equipment left behind is $24B, and that's probably well over what it's worth."

Yup, shouldn't be hard to dispose of. The smaller you make it, the smaller the excuse.

defenders of the sponge!!!!

defenders_of_the_sponge.png

Last edited:
I don't know when home recording allowed itself to become a full-blown disinformation website for conspiracy loons. The falsehoods about COVID in this forum are dangerous. It is irresponsible for the moderators, system admins, and owners to allow them to be left posted.

These lies being posted about Afghanistan are merely political in nature and do far less harm. But they are completely false partisan lies none-the-less.

Asked about military equipment left behind at the airport, McKenzie said that some was brought out. Other systems, he said, were "demilitarized," meaning US forces purposely broke them to prevent them from being used, CENTCOM clarified for Insider.

The counter rocket, artillery, and mortar (C-RAM) systems, which were used to fend off a rocket attack on the airport on Monday, were kept online until the last minute and then demilitarized.

"We demilitarized those systems so that they'll never be used again," McKenzie said. "We felt it more important to protect our forces than to bring those systems back."

The general further explained that demilitarized equipment included 70 mine-resistant ambush protected (MRAP) vehicles "that will never again be used by anyone," 27 Humvees "that will never be driven again," and 73 aircraft that "will never fly again." Many of the aircraft were not mission capable anyway.

"They'll never be able to be operated by anyone again," the CENTCOM commander said.

Originally it was $62 billion but now $80 billion. This is what is being posted............around the world in the worlds media. Nothing to do with Trump..... your obsession.

Last edited:
I don't know when home recording allowed itself to become a full-blown disinformation website for conspiracy loons. The falsehoods about COVID in this forum are dangerous. It is irresponsible for the moderators, system admins, and owners to allow them to be left posted.

These lies being posted about Afghanistan are merely political in nature and do far less harm. But they are completely false partisan lies none-the-less.

How do disabled Jeeps drive around Afghanistan and Black Hawks fly around same when the UK and Americans have all left? The only countries to have Black Hawks.

sure sure sure dude... the Afghan withdrawal was a smashing success. We're crazy for thinking otherwise. Obviously you don't have any kids going into the next war.

You clearly desire to be duped. Nobody can stop you. Go for it.
No I simply look at the worlds press who I may say give an unbiased view of what Americans get drip fed by some of theirs. Not just one countries press but several and some of them pro-Biden until the past few weeks where we all now know America is no longer our friend or can be relied on.

Back