Afghanistan

You will say anything to get the US to come back, you want more USA cock.

This has been sensationalized by the media. You fell for it. Far as I can see objective complete. We left. Yall are screwed. Go kill yourselves some more.

O no mate I'm not angry. I'm happy. You're the one who said your "heart aches" at the loss of your cowards and I'm the one who said enjoying it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm just watching as your cowards run away leaving behind humvees and weapons in Afghanistan, hurrying to meet a deadline set by the Afghans. :ROFLMAO: It's a pathetic sight but better than Borat as a comedy. :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm.......are you quoting me personally? While I...like most Americans feel the loss of our soliders and their families......I never said what you claim I did. Find that quote from me....if you can. Just another "made up...wish it was true...lie" by you. Your envy is really getting in the way of your brain. With a brain as small as yours.....you can't afford to have anything hinder it.

Envy is SUCH a tough emotion. You live your life chasing a dream......all the time knowing you'll likely never have what you desire. Ahhh.......don't worry Anticleon.....maybe someday you'll be able to live anywhere but Sri lanka.

Mick

The current Biden administration reported that a truck carrying explosives on a suicide bombing mission attacking the airport in Kabul was taken out by a US drone strike. They boasted that the drone strike hit its target, preventing the attack. Now it is being revealed that the drone strike hit a residence killing nine members of a single family, including six children. It remains in question whether or not the drone strike actually took out an attempted attack. The barbarian tyrant Taliban and Islamists.

It is my view, contrary to decisions made by the Biden administration, had the withdrawal taken place well outside a heavily populated residential location such as Kabul, and in a more easily defendable and isolated airfield such as Bagram, much of the bullshit we are seeing would not be occurring. Had we made it clear to the Afghan government & military, as well as the Taliban, a commitment to a US contingency force at Bagram, it is quite possible that the totality of the country would not have fallen into the hands of the Taliban and other murderous and barbaric Islamists.

It is also being reported that the Biden administration provided names to the Taliban identifying of both US citizens as well as Afghans for entry into the Kabul airport. Yes, you heard that right, the US handed over a potential hit list to the Taliban. Some of both those US citizens and Afghans attend the University of Afghanistan, to include women. It is well known that the Taliban will murder if not subject to brutality and (sexual) enslavement of females who seek education. The Biden administration issued a statement to clarify the matter, emphasis added, "What I can say is that the idea that we are providing names or personally identifiable information to the Taliban in a way that exposes anyone to additional risk, that is simply wrong." Way to parse your words for plausible deniability of your utter idiocy, you fucking dick. Not a peep out of the supposed "fact checkers" to be found.

The hits just keep coming. How is it possible to defend such idiocy, incompetence, and humiliation? Enemies of the US celebrate the death of those serving in our military, and mock the utter idiocy of the current administration, of America,, what can you do other than sit in shame. It is indefensible. For you out there who supported Biden in the election, and shrugged your shoulders at the rigging of the election which gave us Biden, you are culpable in this shit. You were warned, Biden's incompetence and unfitness to the position was obvious to any amount of prudence. Even Barrack Obama has been quoted as saying, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." Word is Obama even attempted to discourage Biden from running for President. 7 months in, look at us. How are we to survive nearly three and a half years more of this shit.

*Newsflash!* I'm sitting here watching the "news", they are reporting on a successful drone strike to prevent a suicide bombing on our military in Afghanistan. No mention of the civilians including children killed. America is truly broken. Maybe we do deserve whatever it is we have coming.

*Newsflash!* I'm sitting here watching the "news", they are reporting on a successful drone strike to prevent a suicide bombing on our military in Afghanistan. No mention of the civilians including children killed. America is truly broken. Maybe we do deserve whatever it is we have coming.
Sorry Mick. They will attempt something big soon to change the news and take the heat off them them claim they have succeeded in doing whatever it is and hope Afghanistan is just a distant memory.

The only trouble with this is they are so incompetent they will most likely f**k it up as well. I just hope no other country like UK gets dragged into the venture/spectacle.

I'll add.....

For any of you who vote for the utter lunacy and corruption that is the Democrat party, anyone anywhere, you are an enemy of "America". The sad reality, a fair portion of the Republican party is no better. It is broken, perhaps beyond repair. What to do.....Revolution?

That is a question, so you government spooks don't come busting down my fucking door. NO!...revolution is not the answer, NO revolution.

*spit*

Hmmm.......are you quoting me personally? While I...like most Americans feel the loss of our soliders and their families......I never said what you claim I did. Find that quote from me....if you can. Just another "made up...wish it was true...lie" by you. Your envy is really getting in the way of your brain. With a brain as small as yours.....you can't afford to have anything hinder it.

Envy is SUCH a tough emotion. You live your life chasing a dream......all the time knowing you'll likely never have what you desire. Ahhh.......don't worry Anticleon.....maybe someday you'll be able to live anywhere but Sri lanka.

Mick
Didn't you say that? Maybe that TAE guy you jumped in to support. Maybe. Every American thinking the US mercenaries didn't get their @$$es kicked in Afghanistan look alike :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Envy! O yeah I'm envious I couldn't go to Afghanistan and get humped by a stinky Afghan. :ROFLMAO: Please mate, please weep in silence. And if you need to share the feeling of those cowards fleeing Afghanistan, try to get mounted by a goat.
Aren't you embarrassed to to be insulted and mocked here? Oh no no, Americans are used to that. Like they went to Afghanistan talking big, got raped by the Afghans, and ran away leaving behind the humvees and weapons. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now take a rest mate, the more you talk the more I remind you how cowardly you are. :-)

Going back to certainly Obama, and continuing with the Biden administration, US military is being purged of leadership not following a leftist leaning ideology. It has been reported that operations were completely shutdown on a temporary basis following the Jan 6 protest at the capitol to essentially indoctrinate servicemen and women to said leftist ideology and an implied warning that right leaning individuals were on notice to submit or exit the military. Servicemen were instructed to see something say something in their ranks, in contradiction to creating a unified fighting force, fostering division within our military. Rather than being trained to defend this country as the primary mission and objective of our military, they are being indoctrinated in domestic social engineering, and that the greatest threat to this country is from within, their fellow citizens.

Below are 2 videos of active serving in our military. Both in uniform when expressing an opinion, which is a no no that could result in at minimum a reprimand. Following the release of these videos, one was fired after 17 years of honorable service, lauded for leadership skills from those with whom served. Calling on leadership to take responsibility for the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle, accountability. The other unprofessionally responding to a video of a woman fed up with current events and calling on our military to defend The Constitution of the United States of America. Appearing to threaten fed up citizens of The United States of America such as the perhaps overly dramatic woman in the video to which zshe is responding....crickets...no action from leadership taken. In this zherson's own words, "at work" when taping this video. Completely unprofessional conduct. A perfect example of the mental illness that seeks to dictate the social, political, (and military?) construct of this country. An example of why we are failing and sliding off into the abyss of unsustainable madness.

See if you can guess who is who. Please with patience take the time to watch each video in its entirety, as I believe it illustrates the crossroads at which we find ourselves.

Last edited:
Didn't you say that? Maybe that TAE guy you jumped in to support. Maybe. Every American thinking the US mercenaries didn't get their @$$es kicked in Afghanistan look alike :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Envy! O yeah I'm envious I couldn't go to Afghanistan and get humped by a stinky Afghan. :ROFLMAO: Please mate, please weep in silence. And if you need to share the feeling of those cowards fleeing Afghanistan, try to get mounted by a goat.
Aren't you embarrassed to to be insulted and mocked here? Oh no no, Americans are used to that. Like they went to Afghanistan talking big, got raped by the Afghans, and ran away leaving behind the humvees and weapons. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now take a rest mate, the more you talk the more I remind you how cowardly you are. :-)

We've heard what you have to say, repeatedly, ad nauseam. Do you have anything further to add to this discussion other than rejoicing and dancing on the graves of American service members such as the young lady I posted who lost her life trying to assist Afghans to include women and children desperate to escape the tyranny and murderous intent of barbaric Islamists in Afghanistan? No?

It is evident for all to see you are a despicable individual of low character, an embarrassment to yourself, your parents, and your country. Carry on if you wish, it is never a bad thing to truly know with whom one is keeping company.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
Yeah, just unnecessary and shameful meanness. Rejoicing the deaths of young people some of whom likely held the belief that their time serving in Afghanistan would provide for an opportunity for little girls to go to school without being blown to pieces is.....evil.

Meet Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole L. Gee, 23, of Sacramento California, USA. Killed in a suicide bomber attack in Afghanistan August 26, 2021.

View attachment 111476

Gee for some reason I can't seem to feel all warm n fuzzy n happy hearing about this precious young woman's demise...kind of even makes me a little sick in the stomach. How perverted and absurd that anyone, anywhere could find this madness amusing, something to laugh about.... make fun about. Would enjoy seeing ol liver lips face to face with that girls Husband, Pops or Brother and talk that kind of shit...one well deserved can of whoop ass would be going down in a heartbeat

So easy to be so bold and outrageous hiding behind a computer screen in the comfort of your bathroom.....don't forget to flush :laughings:

wu0.gif

Just an FYI on this subject......Mistakes were made... that said and going completely off of this rather disparaging situation and topic, I encourage all of you with young grandkids or young kids to watch this movie...It is a classic..

Timmy Failure

Sorry Mick. They will attempt something big soon to change the news and take the heat off them them claim they have succeeded in doing whatever it is and hope Afghanistan is just a distant memory.

The only trouble with this is they are so incompetent they will most likely f**k it up as well. I just hope no other country like UK gets dragged into the venture/spectacle.

Oh yeah. The hurricane will be a welcome distraction, they're hoping. Sadly for them, not big enough, if it bleeds it leads, not enough lives lost. No doubt a school shooting, or two, or a similar mass type shooting is in their prayers. No doubt government spooks are currently hard at work across the country trying to dupe mentally deficient knuckle heads into a plot to "overthrow the country" to distract from the Biden administrations foreign policy failures and promulgate the false narrative that the greatest threat to this country is right wing extremism. Whatever it is, it's gotta be big. Sure, they can try to ride it out and let time perhaps lessen the blow. But with one mindfuck after another, time is not on their side. That's why they want to go with the gift that keeps on giving......."we must be forever vigilant in fighting the greatest threat to this country and our Constitution, right wing extremism". Like the Democrats ever give a fuck about the Constitution. They wipe their ass on the ("it's a living document" that can be changed on a whim for our own political expediency) Constitution, except when they can trot it out to lie that their political opponents are attempting to destroy it, or some such nonsense.

Are you not aware that Australia, Canada, Denmark, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K, and 50 other countries all supported the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001? Why is it you think none of them have any responsibility aside from the U.S.?

Are you aware that a majority of us Americans were always staunchly opposed to Trump - which is why he's the only President in nearly 3 decades to lose re-election?

Maybe, just maybe, the anecdotal things you read in this forum are from a few wing nuts that don't represent all Americans? As an American, I am appalled by some of the incredibly stupid shit these guys are saying too.

Honestly, I can't imagine hating someone for being born somewhere the way you do. it strikes me as nativist and nationalist - both concepts that are utterly without merit in my view.
I don't know or care where you were born, but I'm pretty sure I hate you. How long have you been shilling bullshit on this site? Has to be at least 20 years. No one voted for your beloved POTATUS. He is, and always has been a bumbling retard, that gets no respect from either side of the isle. in case you don't understand, cheating an election is not the same as winning an election.You, and the the handful of America hating losers you call friends do not constitute a majority. I do understand your hatred of Trump though. Commies like you absolutely hate to see America doing well. It's not entirely your fault that you are such an asshole. I credit most of it to you being poorly educated, but if things continue as they have, you are going to get some higher education.

. No one voted for your peice of shit POTATUS. cheating an election is not the same as winning an election.
Are you insinuating that Biden took advantage of a race gap in voting, and when Obama endorsed Biden, it was over because of a unified black vote due to Trump's unpopularity in the black community?

Last edited:
I don't know or care where you were born, but I'm pretty sure I hate you. How long have you been shilling bullshit on this site? Has to be at least 20 years. No one voted for your beloved POTATUS. He is, and always has been a bumbling retard, that gets no respect from either side of the isle. in case you don't understand, cheating an election is not the same as winning an election.You, and the the handful of America hating losers you call friends do not constitute a majority. I do understand your hatred of Trump though. Commies like you absolutely hate to see America doing well. It's not entirely your fault that you are such an asshole. I credit most of it to you being poorly educated, but if things continue as they have, you are going to get some higher education.

The Gerg(GregL) used to call him a trust fund kid. I have no idea if he is or isn't. But I do know that he lives in the DC area, if not the wealthiest, among the wealthiest locales in the country. If he is a trust fund kid, he may or may not really even have to work. But with all that money to be made from big government in DC, why not?

Whether any of the above is true, he is staunchly supportive of the Democrat party and big government. Lives by the scripture as written in The Washington Post. Has expressed on many occasions strong support and rationalization for government debt as a good thing, with the possible exception of pointing out times when Republican spending adds to the debt. I don't know, it all just seems to indicate that in one fashion or another he's sucking that big government teat.

I could be wrong. I mean, c'mon, i'm sure just like any other fat cat Democrat in Washington DC, his heart aches for the poor unwashed in this country. With all the tears in his eyes, he can hardly see to count all that money.

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.

Trump had his days in court. There were over 60 court cases pertaining to the 2020 election. Trump lost every single one of them. But somehow, without a shred of evidence, you still believe him.

America is a real democracy with real elections. America is not the fraudulent cesspool you say it is.

The fact is, America fired Trump - and a solid majority never wanted Trump to begin with. America chose Joe Biden to replace Trump. Are you not able to bring yourself to acknowledge these simple truths?

I don't have any hate for you. We're all just a product of nature (genetics) and nurture (environment). None of us control our genetics or the environment we grow up in. So what good does all this hate do for you?

Last edited:

Trump had his days in court. There were over 60 court cases pertaining to the 2020 election. Trump lost every single one of them. But somehow, without a shred of evidence, you still believe him.

America is a real democracy with real elections. America is not the fraudulent the cesspool you say it is.

The fact is, America fired Trump - and a solid majority never wanted Trump to begin with. America chose Joe Biden to replace Trump. Are you not able to bring yourself to acknowledge these simple truths?

I don't have any hate for you. We're all just a product of nature (genetics) and nurture (environment). None of us control our genetics or the environment we grow up in. So what good does all this hate do for you?
I am glad AT LAST that you acknowledge that it is Joe Biden who is in charge and responsible for the biggest mess of modern creation.

The lives lost and bodies maimed and lives ruined cannot of course be blamed on creepy Joe. But everything since he took the decision to do what he has a few weeks ago is the fault of Joe Biden.

There are people now stranded in Afghanistan and not only at the mercy of the Taliban but any other terrorist group. People have died since his decision.

$62 billion of the latest kit has been left behind in fully functional working order for the Taliban and any other group to use against anybody and everybody. Most countries in the world could only dream of that amount of armaments for years into their defence budget. Joe couldnt be bothered to load it up on planes or destroy it. He just left it for the free worlds enemies.

He is totally incompetent and that is a mild explanation.

America is a real democracy with real elections. America is not the fraudulent the cesspool you say it is.

:laughings:

He won't see this because i've got his number and he has blocked my posts.(and has probably alerted his government spook friends in DC to this "right wing extremist insurrectionist who wants to overthrow the government" on HR dot com).

What utter bullshit. He's been called on his partisan talking points too many times and is moderating his approach, a kinder gentler IBB. The usual goes something like....

You're a Republican, so you just aren't smart enough to realize that you have been lied to...blah blah blah

He's more intelligent than the unwashed masses, The Washington Post says so.

Back