Afghanistan

LOL mate it shows that you know nothing about my country. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We were a civilization when you guys were eating the barks of trees out there in Europe. It's marked in Ptolemy's map by the name Taprobane. We aren't rich because we didn't kill the natives of other countries like you did, we never looted other countries like you still do.
Yes we are enjoying your misery. It's a pleasure to see a ruthless criminal get punished, and in this case run away leaving behind humvees and guns. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Heartache to see suffering families? Didn't you get that heartache when millions of innocent people suffer because of your abominable invasions and sanctions? Your heart only aches for the families of criminals? Get your heart checked :love:
I'm not trolling, I'm telling the truth. But trolling is a good excuse to leave without accepting defeat, just like your army ran away from Afghanistan.

You are ignorant and narrow minded if that is the way in which you view the societal development and evolution of the world at large, as well as your own country.

Besides that, the diaspora of emigration out of Sri Lanka is to Western societies of North America, The British Isles, and Australia. So don't pretend you Sri Lankans don't share in the rewards reaped from colonial "invasions". Further, I highly doubt your ancestry dates back to the original inhabitants of Sri Lanka. You're living on stolen land, you hypocrite of minute self awareness.

You are ignorant and narrow minded if that is the way in which you view the societal development and evolution of the world at large, as well as your own country.

Besides that, the diaspora of emigration out of Sri Lanka is to Western societies of North America, The British Isles, and Australia. So don't pretend you Sri Lankans don't share in the rewards reaped from colonial "invasions". Further, I highly doubt your ancestry dates back to the original inhabitants of Sri Lanka. You're living on stolen land, you hypocrite of minute self awareness.
Of course. You people came here and stole our money. Now our people are coming to your land to get all those riches and benefits. :ROFLMAO:
We never stole anyone's land. Read history. You killed the rightful owners and stole their land, brought in slaves, and committed every possible crime in human history. Mourn about that, if you would, not about us. We've been living here thousands of years. Read history. :ROFLMAO:

So much big talk from the same "veterans" who are still stuck in Kabul without being able to get back home. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Taliban are raping you in the @$$ and you are offering the mouth. Just yesterday 13 of your mercenaries were killed by those Talibans :ROFLMAO: and you "dominated"??? LOL, come on guys don't embarrass yourselves. Anyway run away as fast as you can, or the rest of your cowards will also be "dominated" by the Taliban. No one can trust those Taliban animals, just like your "veteran" cowards.

Don't look now.....but that pesky neighborhood water buffalo just took another dump in your front yard.....or should I say....your front swamp. Better get out there and get that shoveled into your back swamp.....where you keep it to burn in your fireplace.

Mick

Of course. You people came here and stole our money. Now our people are coming to your land to get all those riches and benefits. :ROFLMAO:
We never stole anyone's land. Read history. You killed the rightful owners and stole their land, brought in slaves, and committed every possible crime in human history. Mourn about that, if you would, not about us. We've been living here thousands of years. Read history. :ROFLMAO:

Money? What money? Do you mean the slaughtering of elephants for ivory? Was that your "money"?

History? Do you know your history, the history of ancient Sri Lankan antiquity? It ain't Sinhalese.

Money? What money? Do you mean the slaughtering of elephants for ivory? Was that your "money"?

History? Do you know your history, the history of ancient Sri Lankan antiquity? It ain't Sinhalese.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Pathetic effort to say something about Sri Lanka. Sri Lankan elephants were only killed by the colonial invaders. And that too was not that many because this is a small island :ROFLMAO:
I'll tell you the story from Kuveni or Sinhabahu if you like...:ROFLMAO: Please read more.

Anyway, this is not about that, is it? Please read the thread title. Afghanistan. And how the US cowards are running away from Afghanistan leaving behind women and children, humvees and arms, and most importantly, their fake dignity built up using money and media. :ROFLMAO:

Please go cry alone, weep in silence for your dignity, learn to live in shame, and then come back with a smile when you are feeling alright. :-)

Although it is perhaps bad form to needlessly denigrate insignificant players of little economic and political influence on the world stage....

There's a nasty rumor going around that some of your women in Sri Lanka are so desperate to get out of that shit hole that they are finding themselves turned domestic servant to slavery in Arabia. Others of your Sri Lankan women allegedly complicit in the deceivery for profit schemes to prey on said desperation. Oh well, I guess in a country with a GDP of significantly less than $100 billion your women have to make money doing.....something.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Pathetic effort to say something about Sri Lanka. Sri Lankan elephants were only killed by the colonial invaders. And that too was not that many because this is a small island :ROFLMAO:
I'll tell you the story from Kuveni or Sinhabahu if you like...:ROFLMAO: Please read more.

Anyway, this is not about that, is it? Please read the thread title. Afghanistan. And how the US cowards are running away from Afghanistan leaving behind women and children, humvees and arms, and most importantly, their fake dignity built up using money and media. :ROFLMAO:

Please go cry alone, weep in silence for your dignity, learn to live in shame, and then come back with a smile when you are feeling alright. :-)

It's not about that? You brought up the history of invading and stealing other people's land. You're just a hypocrite who would brush aside and deny instances of such in your own country. You are ignorant and too narrow minded to consider that perhaps in the overall scheme of things and in the spirit of societal progress the original inhabitants of Sri Lanka benefitted from the "colonialistic" ambitions of India. History is complicated.

In short, you are a troll of little substance who adds little to this discussion.

you are a troll
Poking the bear hoping for a reaction so he can get all giddy about how "he told them" Living in some fantasy that he and his country are of a higher standard and level, that in some absurd way "he" had something to do with where he was plopped onto this Big Blue Marble in his Holier than thou place and others were born elsewhere in a much more evil and lowly places and that "where you live" some how that defines him and those he passes judgment upon. Examine the motive...

wu0.gif

Poking the bear hoping for a reaction so he can get all giddy about how "he told them" Living in some fantasy that he and his country are of a higher standard and level, that in some absurd way "he" had something to do with where he was plopped onto this Big Blue Marble in his Holier than thou place and others were born elsewhere in a much more evil and lowly places and that "where you live" some how that defines him and those he passes judgment upon. Examine the motive...

wu0.gif

Yeah, just unnecessary and shameful meanness. Rejoicing the deaths of young people some of whom likely held the belief that their time serving in Afghanistan would provide for an opportunity for little girls to go to school without being blown to pieces is.....evil.

Meet Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole L. Gee, 23, of Sacramento California, USA. Killed in a suicide bomber attack in Afghanistan August 26, 2021.

1630296491581.png

Last edited:
How about a much needed intermission. Maybe, just maybe the world is not entirely irrefuckingdeemable.

Cute little penguinses getting weighed.

Reports in UK papers say that Bidens hurried exit left behind approx 62 billion dollars of the latest weaponry. I guess any terrorist group wont need much funding for decades to come then?

It's great when the government know exactly what they are doing and those generals or commanders with all those military decorations on their uniforms (no room left) have such expertise in dealing with such complicated problems of loading military planes with boxes.

62 billion dollars is about $400 for everybody of employment age in America. I would ask for a tax rebate if I was one.

It's not about that? You brought up the history of invading and stealing other people's land. You're just a hypocrite who would brush aside and deny instances of such in your own country. You are ignorant and too narrow minded to consider that perhaps in the overall scheme of things and in the spirit of societal progress the original inhabitants of Sri Lanka benefitted from the "colonialistic" ambitions of India. History is complicated.

In short, you are a troll of little substance who adds little to this discussion.
Come on mate, you're embarrassing yourself talking rubbish. I could've answered if there was the slightest meaning, but you talk total bs. :ROFLMAO: India never colonized anyone. lol. Where did you get that? At some "high"school? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As I said earlier, the title of the thread is Afghanistan. And how the US cowards are running away from some goat herders. Isn't that a shame? Too bad the whole world saw it, and no amount of talking rubbish would help you, or them.
Just within 2 days 13 US cowards have been killed by those Afghans. And Biden was watching for time when their carcasses were unloaded in USA. :ROFLMAO: Even he is not interested in the rotting carcasses of those child killing cowards. Biden looking at watch while marine carcasses being unloaded

Weep in silence, and get used to getting ridiculed for who you really are.:ROFLMAO:

Bear? What bear? I can only see some rabbits running away from Afghanistan before they become the dinner for the Talibans.
Anywhere else much more evil than the USA? Oh mate you need some serious education. Or at least some news. Or how about you look around you and use your brain for a while? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bear? What bear? I can only see some rabbits running away from Afghanistan before they become the dinner for the Talibans.
Anywhere else much more evil than the USA? Oh mate you need some serious education. Or at least some news. Or how about you look around you and use your brain for a while? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey Anticleon............if you keep doing this....:ROFLMAO:....your mouth will be left in a permanent smile. People who live angry little insignificant lives really don't want THAT to happen.....now do they?

Mick

Hey Anticleon............if you keep doing this....:ROFLMAO:....your mouth will be left in a permanent smile. People who live angry little insignificant lives really don't want THAT to happen.....now do they?

Mick
O no mate I'm not angry. I'm happy. You're the one who said your "heart aches" at the loss of your cowards and I'm the one who said enjoying it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm just watching as your cowards run away leaving behind humvees and weapons in Afghanistan, hurrying to meet a deadline set by the Afghans. :ROFLMAO: It's a pathetic sight but better than Borat as a comedy. :ROFLMAO:

Back