The Elephant and Covid at the Southern Border

I wonder if anybody has done any research into colds and flu, sore throats etc outbreaks since covid started and we all had to wear masks? They should be well down to non existent.

Last edited:
This right here. Trust the science? I trust the science when it is good science, but I can't say I trust the message and I can't say I understand the deep science, only what I have been told.

I did get the vaccine, only because I travel internationally and I knew getting the vaccine was going to be mandatory by many countries. However, I do not think it is right that a bunch of bureaucrats tell a free people (talking US only right now) what they can or cannot put in their bodies, unless there is a really good reason. I don't think this situation warrants such power. That is the bigger issue over whether or not the vaccine is safe.

I am glad there are choices verses last year, but it should be a choice.
Hopefully (99%) it'll be fine. My wife got it. The only drug I've had in the past 15 years or so is aspirin. Oh, and day quill. That crap works.

I believe the problem with covid is the messaging, CDC, WHO, politicians and media, are just making it up as they go along.

I'm not disagreeing. I don't see the harm in wearing a mask. These people do with certain masks. So, who is correct? The cartoons or the person making an argument to Infection Control Today.

I don't know. I think you're both guessing. I'll continue to stay away from people like I have most of my life.

Getting your affairs in order, I suppose.
Hey Joe! Now you behave yourself you young whipper snapper! Without Randy we'd of never got our bitchin jamfest hats which BTW is one of the coolest hats I've ever owned ( well actually he sent me a second one so I'm biased ) ...that alone gets him a free pass to be himself here both good n bad. Randy may you many more years of good livin n rockin and when you're time does come may it be smooth, fast and easy and don't forget to bring your fork cause the best is yet to come...mmmmmm desert!

What a whack world...
To mask or not to mask? That is the question
To Vax or not Vax? That is the question

It's like holy baloney what's a mother to do?
There are REALLY SMART doctors freaking out about the vaccines one ( Dr. Zellensky) going as far as calling it the Death Shot and implying that he suspects this is going to become the largest accidental genocide in the history of mankind! WTF? Well being as I have taken 1 jab of the Pfiser I am hoping he is sorely mistaken but it did make me kind of squirm a little.

I fact checked some of his claims and decided that though he believes what he is saying, his passion to "stop the insanity" has caused him to color and exaggerate certain facts ( go figure) to make his point. One "fact" in particular is that he says the guy who holds the patent on the mRNA is saying no one should take it...The truth is he didn't say that, he is against kids taking it because the risk reward does not merit it. Nevertheless Zellensky's stance is don't do the vax , the side effects are POSSIBLY to dangerous to be messing with it yet. Rather he suggest EVERYONE (All Adults) get on his very inexpensive prophylactic protocol which is a combination of Zinc, Hydroxychloroquine, and Azithromycin. As I posted in the My Corona thread this is stuff I have been promoting from early on ..firstly Zinc, Vit C and D3 which my first acquaintance to get the Covid was told to take by the Orange County Health department ( BTW it's been over a year and his wife never regained her taste) and then later on when I posted about the America's frontline doctors and Hydroxychloroquine. In listening to Zelensky, at this juncture I agree more than disagree. I certainly don't think anyone under 40 should mess with getting the Vax as the risk reward doesn't merit it. If you're over 40 you may consider it but in retrospect I personally would pass and unless a gun is to my head probably won't get the second Pfiser or booster. I am going to get on the Zelensky protocol and encourage my friends and loved ones to get on it to reduce the risk and intensity of infection if they happen to get it. I'll also support them in not getting the vax. Some good friends, my wife and kids have all refused to get it and up to today I was not real comfortable with that decision. If they'll get on this protocol I'll feel a lot better...maybe they will maybe they won't...it's up to them. I got my first jab after a couple of school chums bit the bullet...after the fact my younger brother, older sister and brother in law all got it and lived...hmmmm?

Ok enough rant... My advice...Wear a mask in public dumbasses, get on the Zelensky protocol and get yer ass through this suckage of times as best you can..God bless Texas and the rest of ya all's too! ( I'm in a country band now, I can't help myself ;) )

Here's a link to the Non peer reviewed study of the Zelensky protocol.

What a whack world...
To mask or not to mask? That is the question
To Vax or not Vax? That is the question

It's like holy baloney what's a mother to do?
There are REALLY SMART doctors freaking out about the vaccines one ( Dr. Zellensky) going as far as calling it the Death Shot and implying that he suspects this is going to become the largest accidental genocide in the history of mankind! WTF? Well being as I have taken 1 jab of the Pfiser I am hoping he is sorely mistaken but it did make me kind of squirm a little.

I fact checked some of his claims and decided that though he believes what he is saying, his passion to "stop the insanity" has caused him to color and exaggerate certain facts ( go figure) to make his point. One "fact" in particular is that he says the guy who holds the patent on the mRNA is saying no one should take it...The truth is he didn't say that, he is against kids taking it because the risk reward does not merit it. Nevertheless Zellensky's stance is don't do the vax , the side effects are POSSIBLY to dangerous to be messing with it yet. Rather he suggest EVERYONE (All Adults) get on his very inexpensive prophylactic protocol which is a combination of Zinc, Hydroxychloroquine, and Azithromycin. As I posted in the My Corona thread this is stuff I have been promoting from early on ..firstly Zinc, Vit C and D3 which my first acquaintance to get the Covid was told to take by the Orange County Health department ( BTW it's been over a year and his wife never regained her taste) and then later on when I posted about the America's frontline doctors and Hydroxychloroquine. In listening to Zelensky, at this juncture I agree more than disagree. I certainly don't think anyone under 40 should mess with getting the Vax as the risk reward doesn't merit it. If you're over 40 you may consider it but in retrospect I personally would pass and unless a gun is to my head probably won't get the second Pfiser or booster. I am going to get on the Zelensky protocol and encourage my friends and loved ones to get on it to reduce the risk and intensity of infection if they happen to get it. I'll also support them in not getting the vax. Some good friends, my wife and kids have all refused to get it and up to today I was not real comfortable with that decision. If they'll get on this protocol I'll feel a lot better...maybe they will maybe they won't...it's up to them. I got my first jab after a couple of school chums bit the bullet...after the fact my younger brother, older sister and brother in law all got it and lived...hmmmm?

Ok enough rant... My advice...Wear a mask in public dumbasses, get on the Zelensky protocol and get yer ass through this suckage of times as best you can..God bless Texas and the rest of ya all's too! ( I'm in a country band now, I can't help myself ;) )

Here's a link to the Non peer reviewed study of the Zelensky protocol.

Not trying to be an asshole........But I do believe the correct spelling is Dr. Zelenko, rather than Zelensky. Correction provided for mere accuracy and if anyone wants to do a search they will hit the right target.

If memory serves, there was some communication between the Trump administration(as well as others around the world) and Dr. Z. No need for a search to predict how that went with the media and the "follow the science" crowd. Oh well. At the risk of passing incorrect information, I think the cocktail Dr. Z promoted(hydroxychloroquine + zinc + Z pack?), Zinc was the game changer. Hydroxychloroquine was the key that opened the door for the zinc to do its thing. Hydroxychloroquine being the gun, zinc being the bullet, as it were.

Haven't read of Dr. Z calling the "vaccine" the Death Shot. Given that Google tends to throttle search results, particularly "misinformation", no telling how many pages of search results one would have to scroll through. You don't happen to have a link you could provide?

I did a search, "dr. zelenko vaccine the death shot", the very 1st result was "Covid-19 MISINFO / Misinformation Page". :facepalm:

Last edited:
Slightly related.. I have tried over-the-counter products for other purposes which contained zinc. Zinc tears my intestines up. After mild consumption, which ends in my swallowing the product, my intestines will develop severe soreness which feels like I've swallowed a burning ember. So count me out on the zinc remedy.

I believe the problem with covid is the messaging, CDC, WHO, politicians and media, are just making it up as they go along.

I know right? Should we believe the overwhelming global consensus among doctors and scientists, or should we believe Republicans instead? It's a tough call!

I've never been much of a pill popper, i'll wave it off if at all possible. At the suggestion of my pharmacological committee, consisting exclusively of my wife, i've taken zinc to head off a cold from getting worse with no detectable problem that I can recall. Currently I am taking an anti biotic, doctors orders. If I take it on an empty stomach or without eating at least something it can bother me innards, and make me feel icky in general.

I know right? Should we believe the overwhelming global consensus among doctors and scientists, or should we believe Republicans instead? It's a tough call!
Oh, c'mon, the "consensus" has been inconsistent, at best. Clown show, like so many other things these days.

From what I have heard.....of course I have no reason to believe it or not believe it(see clown show)....hydroxychloroquine has been used all over the world in the battle against the covid. I would wager even among the "overwhelming global consensus among doctors and scientists" who have downplayed or bunked on the use of hydroxychloroquine, they are singing a different tune when they find they have been infected, "give me some of that shit!".

Last edited:
Okay, now i'm officially confused. Clicking the link it says, Dr Zelensky explains the "poison death shot". But when I click there to watch the vid, the vid says, Trump's Doctor Vladimir Zelenko Talks to Israeli Politicians and Health Minister About Vaccine.

Dobedo, i'll watch the vid when I get a chance.

Oh, c'mon, the "consensus" has been inconsistent, at best. Clown show, like so many other things these days.

From what I have heard.....of course I have no reason to believe it or not believe it(see clown show)....hydroxychloroquine has been used all over the world in the battle against the covid. I would wager even among the "overwhelming global consensus among doctors and scientists" who have downplayed or bunked on the use of hydroxychloroquine, they are singing a different tune when they find they have been infected, "give me some of that shit!".

^ Likely all Republicans in disguise. >:(

From day one or very early on heading towards a global pandemic.....to paraphrase.....China by way of the WHO, "No indication of high infectious transmissibility among humans", all the while China is dragging away entire families to quarantine and welding apartment buildings shut to lock people inside.

Don't wear a mask>wear a mask>you can wear a mask if it makes you feel better but masks are unnecessary and ineffective>you gotta wear a mask or you're gonna kill someone!>wear a mask or do not enter>you can stop wearing a mask if you get vaccinated>you have to wear a mask even if vaccinated>masks are kinda sorta not necessary if everyone is vaccinated within a "sophisticated" group of individuals>masks for thee but not for me/we

^"Making it up as they go along", seems a pretty accurate description.

Of course I can predict IBB's response. "You're a Republican, you're resistant to change, you're not smart enough to realize consensus can change as more is known". Fine, he can say that without "Republican" or insulting others intelligence having to be such an integral aspect to his argument. He could say, consensus can change because "the science" is rarely if ever "settled". But he won't, because he is a partisan hack.

Do you think the arguments about this virus only apply and originated in the USA between Democrats and Republicans? Probably in every country they have the same disagreements. In the UK last week thousands of anti-vaxers were protesting and rioting on the streets of London.

I saw, Italy I think it was, the vaccinated in solidarity with the unvaccinated were throwing their vaccine verification cards on a community bonfire of sorts.

It must be sad and exhausting to filter everything through Democrats good Republicans bad. A psychosis. But he is from up around the DC area, likely directly or indirectly sucking the tit of big federal government. And with all the huge trillions in spending going on that has little to do with things such as supposed "infrastructure"......how was it Obama put it, "at some point haven't you made enough money?".

On the Zinc thing I am a BIG proponent..back in the day whe Zicam was a new thing and as expensive as shit I asked the pharmicist if there was anything different by taking the zinc internall with supplements as opposed to the magic Zicam zinc spray...he laughed and said zinc is zinc via an aerosol in your nose or via orally with a pill you're going to get the same benefit...That started my use of zinc whenever I felt a cold coming on..I also take Vit C when I feel one coming on...lots of water...I have never had a bad cold since doing this protocol. I used to have to go to the doctors for strep throat a lot before I started doing this...not a once since...I also keep a big glass of water by the side of the bed if I get a sore throat and keep that sucker wet during the night...no mo strep throat.

That said zinc makes me a bit nauseous so I try not to take it on an empty stomach but it is just for a half hour or so and then I'm cool.

On the hydroxychloroquine if you can't get a doctor to prescribe it I was told you can contact the Americas Front Line doctors and somehow get a prescription from...have a friend who told ne that's how he got his. I just reached out to them via their website...I'll update how it goes....

I saw, Italy I think it was, the vaccinated in solidarity with the unvaccinated were throwing their vaccine verification cards on a community bonfire of sorts.

It must be sad and exhausting to filter everything through Democrats good Republicans bad. A psychosis. But he is from up around the DC area, likely directly or indirectly sucking the tit of big federal government. And with all the huge trillions in spending going on that has little to do with things such as supposed "infrastructure"......how was it Obama put it, "at some point haven't you made enough money?".
:-)

Last edited:
Yep the divisiveness on this topic is pretty sad...For sure on the Big Pharma thing strings have been pulled / high ranking governmental puppets have been manipulated. Well meaning doctors with narrow minds have added to the confusion. The CDC , The WHO have wavered back n forth on multiple SERIOUS topics with regards to mask, distancing, temperature taking, the effectiveness of the vaccines, the length of time the natural antibodies protect those that had covid and lived. A ton of mixed messages bad information. No wonder we're so divided...We as a world wide species all need to understand we're in uncharted waters here...We didn't really have a play book to guide us in best practices...kind of faking it till we make it kind of situation...but acting like we aren't faking it....damn... My perspective on the vaccine has changed drastically in 24 hours...kind of sucks but I'm just being honest...I watched the numbers to an extreme for the first 3 months at worldometer with my excel spreadsheets tracking and listening to the world leaders fumble around ignorantly spouting off false statistics daily..I quit tracking and just every so often check in to see the dismal reports. Hindsight is 2020. Still people in general ignore the countries that didn't go epidemic and rather point the fingers at China and Trump and whoever is an easy target. When in fact those of us that live in countries where it went epidemic need to accept that we were remiss, we took it all to lightly and here we sit in a puddle of poo. Facts is facts and the most obvious fact is that countries that saw this virus as a bio attack on their people and took the hard line measures to not let it get out of hand chose a better path than those of us in the "pandemic" countries.

Back