What's goin' on with everybody

That was going to be my suggestion.

If it's female, how about Natasha?
hahaha I didn't think about the male/female thing, I was thinking of Boris the Spider by The Who. But that is a clever name if its female. lol

Like most of the rest of us here on HR, I'm writing and recording songs with my best broheim, who has been my friend since 1989. May sell my house and retire, I am near 60 years old now. The best years are ahead, I do believe.

hahaha I didn't think about the male/female thing, I was thinking of Boris the Spider by The Who. But that is a clever name if its female. lol
I knew that's what you meant, but I thought if Boris is the obvious choice, if it turned out to be female, then it just follows that it would be Natasha.
Either that or Charlotte (sp?).
But I'd rather it be Natasha.

For years, I've been making a salsa verde with lots of habaneros for extra heat. I ordered up a bag of dried chiltepin peppers for my next batch - see what they'll do for my salsa.

Trying to find the Scoville on habaneros and chiltepins, they range all over the place. I've heard and read the chiltepins are hotter than habaneros but a lot of what I'm finding is they're on the lower end of the habanero scale. Then again.. one account has the chiltepins at 20X habaneros. I dunno...

When mine arrive I'll chew on one and see for myself.

When mine arrive I'll chew on one and see for myself.
Love me some Habanero but with total respect and moderation..great flavor...

Back in the day I grew some and I was talking to this dude on a job site about how fricking hot they were. He smiled and said I am sure I can eat one with no problem.
The next day I brought a few and let him try...To my amazement and everybody else there this freak of nature bit into it and said oh wow that has a great flavor and continued to eat the rest of the pepper ...no water...no sweating....no face turning red...no running to get a drink.

My wife's Italian grandmother was chopping some up one day and rubbed her eye......YIKES I though she was gonna die....

The Fourth of July gig at the Tustin High School Stadium...it was a hoot...That fiddle player is a bad ass...
Tustin center Fourth of July Gig with Brent Payne.jpg
Later that night.jpg

Back