My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was informed today that a friend of mine lost his wife due to Covid last week.
It isn't over yet....not by a !ongshot!
Vaccines are mere!y a bandaid for the time being.
The polio vaccine that was administered in the early 1950s took 7 years of administering to achieve a 97% reduction of polio.

The polio vaccine actually made the person immune to polio.

This BS you get antibodies so that COVID can only use you as a carrier. For a period of months.

When is this herd effect going to start taking effect? There has been no change in the spread of infections. Fluctuates from 2,500-3,500 per day for a while.

If I question anything about it, they act like it is dissention in the ranks. It is important to question everything.

Screenshot 2021-05-01 173912.jpg

I see no impact. It is the same.

Now that CDC is easing its restriction... For shot people...The shot people are going to get the people who didn't get immunized sick as carriers.

Mass fail.

Last edited:
Well ..... I got nothin... and that includes no covid-19 for me...yet I have gotten one of the Pfizer shots but holding off on #2 for a while just because I safely can. My younger brother got it in January and lived to tell the tale...My 77 year old sister and her hubby got it a month or so back in Idaho and got through it pretty quick so genetically if I get it I probably ain't gonna die....from Covid that is..I am gonna die because castles made of sand fall in the sea...eventually.

When is this heard effect going to start taking effect? There has been no change in the spread of infections. Fluctuates from 2,500-3,500 per day for a while.

I see no impact. It is the same.

Now that CDC is easing its restriction... For shot people...The shot people are going to get the people who didn't get immunized sick as carriers.

Mass fail.
I agree. The daily infection rate remains constant. The daily death rate is now strangely lower according to suspect reporting.
I watched the Kentucky Derby yesterday.
It was amazing to see 52,000 people enjoying the huge event.
The Kentucky Derby was broadcast by NBC.
If the Kentucky Derby had been run six months ago, and broadcast by Fox.....NBC would have described the Kentucky Derby as a super spreader event.
The politicization of Covid needs to end, but it won't end.
I watched the speech Biden gave to members of Congress, with so few members of Congress in attendance.
There were more people (200) in my backyard at a pig roast I hosted a few years ago.

Perhaps, Joe should host a pig roast at the White House inviting every member of Congress to attend.

A show of the unity that he supposedly proferred.

Don't know about herd immunity, but we've achieved something close. They say people with glasses are much less likely to contract COVID, so we've achieved nerd immunity...just need to put the top on the 'n' . . .

Reactions: TAE
Oh.....here we are again. Daily infections have fallen sharply.....but are leveling off recently in part because the vaccination rate is falling off quickly. We're nowhere near the percentage of vaccinated people needed to achieve herd immunity so it's FAR too soon to judge it's effectiveness / results. As for vaccinated people still being able to infect those not vaccinated......the jury is still out.

Strange how some in the country are determined to fight vaccinations. Who wants to be the guy who died from covid AFTER the day arrived when he didn't have to? What's the "statement" then? Till death do I fight? Hmmmmm.......

2 cents worth of.....haters gonna hate.......dreamers gonna dream.......misinformation (also called lies).....is for fools....even if they don't know it. The fool on the hill.......died on it....for no reason.

Mick

The Covid virus, "leaked" or possibly even intentionally released, weaponized, came from inside a lab in China. China is responsible for the worldwide loss of life and treasure.

What now? Will China be held responsible? Doubtful. World "leaders" don't have the balls, dullards are too dependent on "Made in China".

China? Lessons have been learned. "Made in China" has made mega bank off of The Covit! And, in the future, the valve for relief of external economic pressure may see necessity for another release of a devastating viral pandemic.

In the US the virus over the past year has been politicized, weaponized for political expediency against the liberty and will of the people. The covid, lockdowns and mask mandates, societal manipulation propagated by a false victim/oppressor paradigm, the nationalist/extreme right/white supremacist "enemy within" narrative..............................soft despotism to follow.

What are you gonna do about it?

"Despotism often presents itself as the repairer of all ills suffered, the support of just rights, defender of the oppressed, and founder of order"

- Alexis de Tocqueville

60's guy? Is that true? So Fauci had the virus made. Behind everyone's back. Now he makes the cure, he made the disease..

It is brilliant really. Die or take my vaccine. And he is the hero. Played by Brad pitt getting neck high in tits and ass.

60's guy? Is that true? So Fauci had the virus made. Behind everyone's back. Now he makes the cure, he made the disease..

It is brilliant really. Die or take my vaccine. And he is the hero. Played by Brad pitt getting neck high in tits and ass.
I provided a link to a news article. I did not say that Fauci had the virus made. Read the article again along with other reports that are available. As early as 2013, the U.S. Government began defunding further Coronavirus research.
Fauci disagreed and he funneled funds (tax payer $$$), already at his disposal, to the lab in Wuhan, a research lab over which he had no control.
Draw your own conclusions.

Bwa ha ha ha ha...
Let's slow down and remember that Coronavirus is a very wide term for a lot of viruses including influenza. What they were working on could have nothing to do with COVID 19, or it may have been the cause of it. Speculation is fun, but let's not form solid opinions based on partial information.
Too much is being tried in the courts of popular opinion instead of justice. They are, almost exclusively, opposites.

The Covid virus, "leaked" or possibly even intentionally released, weaponized, came from inside a lab in China. China is responsible for the worldwide loss of life and treasure.

What now? Will China be held responsible? Doubtful. World "leaders" don't have the balls, dullards are too dependent on "Made in China".

China? Lessons have been learned. "Made in China" has made mega bank off of The Covit! And, in the future, the valve for relief of external economic pressure may see necessity for another release of a devastating viral pandemic.

In the US the virus over the past year has been politicized, weaponized for political expediency against the liberty and will of the people. The covid, lockdowns and mask mandates, societal manipulation propagated by a false victim/oppressor paradigm, the nationalist/extreme right/white supremacist "enemy within" narrative..............................soft despotism to follow.

What are you gonna do about it?

"Despotism often presents itself as the repairer of all ills suffered, the support of just rights, defender of the oppressed, and founder of order"

- Alexis de Tocqueville
Brother Mick know that we are brothers and I respect your opinion but based upon what I know I don't believe the theory you are going with here. I believe it "appears" to have originated in Wuhan China but even that is not 100% certain because no one knew there was such a virus until it was identified in Wuhan as a new strain. There is suspicion that it actually may have come from Europe much earlier in the year. Remember no one knew it existed until they identified in China, so people just thought it was just another really bad flu until they realized there was a beast on the loose and developed a test for it. . Virus's happen, virus's mutate it's a never ending story ever since living organism started living. This one is a Mutha Fucka.

Because I have been going to China and doing business in China for the last 14 years I certainly have a better perspective of the culture and the vibe of what is happening there than those that don't have that exposure. I also am in almost daily contact with multiple people that live there so I know what they did and how they were feeling as it started and progressed. China is an emerging country that is really trying to make it a better place for their people and the people of the world. Part of that is a little too much big brother for me with their control of media but watching how they handled the situation when they realized they had a serious virus spreading (Can you say serious hard ball) and how we here in the U.S. and most of the world played patty cake with the damn thing. My Chinese friends and business associates were pissed off and thought the government was way over reacting...(until they didn't) now a year later they are like damn...Big brother saved our ass...look at the rest of the world still suffering...Crazy...To be clear China wasn't the only country that pulled off the hard ball trick of NOT letting the virus become epidemic... South Korea, Vietnam and several other countries played serious hardball from the get go and guess what, they never had an epidemic. They are still playing hardball while we willy wonkas want our candy factory ( freedom to walk around without fear and a mask) back. Try flying to or entering into the Vietnam right now...hell no we don't want your cuties..If I was to fly into China today I would have to be tested within 24 hours of getting on the plane and then when I land I must stay quarantined at a government chosen hotel for 2 weeks ( on my dime) and then stay quarantined at wherever I am staying for another week before I can actually go about my business there... Can you say hard ball? Hell LA County with 10 million people had more cases and more deaths IN ONE DAY than China (with 1.4 billion people ) has had in the entire time this has been going on.....Trying to illustrate had badly we screwed the pooch and yet everyone wants to point fingers , place the blame on China. Fer Fucks sake take a look in the mirror and you'll be looking at the problem...spoiled little babies...I don't need to wear a mask, I don't need to be self distanced, I can go wherever I want...Gee it's not fair to shut down my business just to stop some virus that China created...It's their fault ..I hate them! I understand it's easy to say I am biased but seriously what have I got to gain by defending them other than get a ration of shit from uninformed haters. I am a pretty level headed person and strive to be objective and fair...

The word is "epistemology" (the study of the origin and validity of knowledge) If you really do your research you'll find that this urban legend about the Chinese lab worker who stole the bio-warfare virus from some lab here in the states and then took it to to China is all a bunch of distorted and manufactured gossip and then all the stories that propagated from that one just fostered the lie, you'd conclude as I do that at this time there is no evidence indicating this virus was created in a lab in China. Wow that was a long rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back