20 years, bitches.PNG

Do I win an award or something?

Become an object of worship?

What do I get?

:confused:

Wait just a doggone minute.
Join date of March 2000
Age of 17

So you joined 3 years before you were born?!?! THAT means reincarnation is real! There's no other answer.

Attachments

• armistice.jpg
    armistice.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
I don't know how to screen shot but I joined Oct 1999 so I gotcha beat.

Not really here though .....

Yo Bob ya don't need to screen shot ....look up in the upper right hand corner of your post.... BTW if you're using windows search snippet the snipping tool will pop up and you just drag your mouse and there you have it ...a screen shot Then just paste into an e-mail or save it as an image and send it...or just continue on in life without doing screen shots...mankind got along fine without them for 100's of thousands of years...then again the same goes for microwave ovens...I ain't giving up my microwave oven! LOL you n me are old enough to know a time when THEY didn't exist! :laughings:

We'ze part of the party like it's 1999 club! Early adopters we are...:laughings:

Yeah LT, I knew you and TAE were here before me. And MisterCCQue or whatever his name is. Struggling to think who else.

I'll just have to outlive you and TAE ... :laughings:

Double the fun, double the post
Seems I liked the one below the most

Last edited:
Struggling to think who else.
That's cause they all got da ban! :D God what a crazy crew Monty, 60's guy, Doc Stawl, Cl8n tis a pity they removed the Dragon Cave threads as there was epic comedy, drama and love n hatred there...Of course Dragon Dave himself who made this place happen in the first place. So many unique characters playing their parts so well. Of those that have expired, I miss Rick Getuhgrip the most he was in a class all his own.

Welcome to the site, Armistice. Glad you found your way here. If you haven't stumbled on it yet, there is a section specifically for new people; we affectionately call Newbies. The section, not the people.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. May your home recording begin.

Welcome to the site, Armistice. Glad you found your way here. If you haven't stumbled on it yet, there is a section specifically for new people; we affectionately call Newbies. The section, not the people.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. May your home recording begin.

:p

Yo' bruh' Armistice, I just cracked 20 years myself this March! Man do I have a hella' lot of memoreees here @ this "place"!!!

Hey QCue - good to see you still check in from time to time! Sort of like me... ;)

I think it's just the two of us left from the Mar 2000 club, brother. :eek:

Back