Just found out I'm a chronic sleepwalker!

CrowsofFritz

Flamingo!
I was sleeping at my friend's house. I went to sleep. In the middle of the night I found myself in my friends bed. I shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING IN HERE!?"

Apparently I do stuff like that all the time and they never told me :laughings:

I have a buddy who does shit like that all the time.
He usually thinks he's in some war time situation or something. It's not uncommon to find him piling the pillows up like barricades and taking cover.
Apparently it's freaky as fuck. He'd be eyes open, looking wide awake, but just acting like a weirded out zombie.

They found him asleep in the car with the keys in the ignition once or twice. Those get locked up at night now. :eek:

We were watching TV one night years ago when a flatmate, who had crashed, walked into the living room and lifted the lid of the record deck then pissed. He then turned around and walked straight back out. We didnt stop him as it was his record deck.

We were watching TV one night years ago when a flatmate, who had crashed, walked into the living room and lifted the lid of the record deck then pissed. He then turned around and walked straight back out. We didnt stop him as it was his record deck.
Not even a flush? lol. :D

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me, except it was my item that got pissed on.

A long time ago I knew this punk rock girl named Jenny. She was a mess. At her place, in her own room, the foot of her bed faced straight towards her bathroom. In my room, at my house, the foot of my bed faced towards an ancient gas powered space heater that was permanently fixed to the wall. So she was passed out in my bed one night, got up, walked to the heater, dropped her pants, pissed all over it, and stumbled back to bed. I have to assume that she was so out of it she thought she was in her own house, in which case she would have made it to her own bathroom. But at my house she pissed on a heater. It wasn't on though. We don't need any heaters down here. I made her clean it up the next morning or she was gonna have to walk home. We never fucked again.

From sleep walking to drunk walking... the best story ever as told by one of our sales reps. He was staying at a hotel on a business trip. After getting real drunk and passing out in his hotel room, he woke up in the middle of the night to go pee. Opened to door to the bathroom and went in. He said it took him a minute to realize he was standing in the hallway in his skivvies, door locked behind him. Yup, he had to go to the front desk to get another key.

BTW: Welcome back Fritz.

When I was a kid I slept walked a few times....yikes

As an adult a few times too....double yikes...I figured out it was when I drank a bit more than I should...

I was @ 20 still living at home..My younger brother was hanging in the living room with his girl friend...I come walking out in my tidy whities with my arms out stretched like you'd expect of a stereotypical sleepwalker. My brother at first thought I was screwing around but quickly realized it was for real...They got up and followed me as I walked out the back yard and walked around...then I came back in and sat on the couch. He said it looked like I was fiddling with the knobs on my synthesizer so he decided to mess with me...he started telling me there were people there that wanted to take my synth..whatever I was doing in my dream world didn't jive with what he was babbling about and I started getting pissed..he kept at it and all of sudden I'm getting up to kick his ass...I go chasing him through the house and he goes running out the front door...I'm running after him and sort of waking up in the process...his girlfriend is over on a chair laughing her ass off...I'm at the door and see him out in the street and now I'm full awake...Oh damn! I hope I'm dreaming this shit.. I lock the door and go back to bed...man I hope I'm dreaming...next morning nope...that shit was for real....damn! I have another story equally embarrassing that I'll just let lie...I realized that heavy drinking seemed to facilitate these little "walks in the night" and curbed my consumption from thereon.

No mo sleep walking for the last 30 some years...at least that I know of.....:facepalm:

Yeah, usually when I'm with my friends, I'm drunk. I'm guess that's a habit of mine. Sleepwalking while drunk.

Great story, though. :laughings:

I was sleeping at my friend's house. I went to sleep. In the middle of the night I found myself in my friends bed. I shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING IN HERE!?

So you get waken up in a strange womens bed in the middle of the night by you wife and you just say "What the Fuck am I doing here!?" I'll have to remember that one.

My bother in law sleepwalks.

Him and my sister were staying at my house years ago and they were sleeping in the spare room where my computer was. My sister woke up in the night to find him squatting over my computer like he was going to take a shit on it. She stopped him and send him to the bathroom.

He then wiped his arse with my ex wife's gym towel.

Not even a flush? lol. :D

or washed his hands??

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me, except it was my item that got pissed on.

A long time ago I knew this punk rock girl named Jenny. She was a mess. At her place, in her own room, the foot of her bed faced straight towards her bathroom. In my room, at my house, the foot of my bed faced towards an ancient gas powered space heater that was permanently fixed to the wall. So she was passed out in my bed one night, got up, walked to the heater, dropped her pants, pissed all over it, and stumbled back to bed. I have to assume that she was so out of it she thought she was in her own house, in which case she would have made it to her own bathroom. But at my house she pissed on a heater. It wasn't on though. We don't need any heaters down here. I made her clean it up the next morning or she was gonna have to walk home. We never fucked again.

It was back during my student days but Im sure this guy and another mate worked part time at a hospital wheeling corpses about. Im sure they drank embalming fluid or something one night and were so out of it they were barking on all fours for hours

My bother in law sleepwalks.

Him and my sister were staying at my house years ago and they were sleeping in the spare room where my computer was. My sister woke up in the night to find him squatting over my computer like he was going to take a shit on it. She stopped him and send him to the bathroom.

He then wiped his arse with my ex wife's gym towel.

I'd not be inviting the sister to stay any more... and can you look your BIL in the eye without laughing? What a sick dude...

I'd not be inviting the sister to stay any more... and can you look your BIL in the eye without laughing? What a sick dude...

haha, he's done worse stuff than that when he's pissed up. When we were younger, after a party he woke up and pissed over another mates TV.

Back