How is this place doing?

Weird times at HR. In some ways it's very very different. In some ways it's the same as it's always been.

Well, I can immediately see how different it is, but of course I still see the same people here: you, miro, jimmy, Armistice, Massive, and the list goes on lol

Can't say I've been doing great myself but I hope you all have been alright!

What's up man!? Hope all is well.

What shit hit your fan? I myself have had some rough times myself. But I'm still kickin. For me that is a good thing. Others may have a different opinion...

Crows! Good to see you my man.

I just recently stumbled upon your soundcloud page and am now a follower. Hope to hear you producing some tracks again soon.

What's up man!? Hope all is well.

What shit hit your fan? I myself have had some rough times myself. But I'm still kickin. For me that is a good thing. Others may have a different opinion...

Yeah, I'm going through a rough patch in my life, but I'm powering through it! I just think it's amazing that you all are still here!

Crows! Good to see you my man.

I just recently stumbled upon your soundcloud page and am now a follower. Hope to hear you producing some tracks again soon.

I am. Hey man, I think I need to send you a full CD. I only gave you like five tracks; you deserve more. I'll send you a CD with all my songs :)

I don't know if I'll produce anymore. I can't really find inspiration. I've been in love--now heartbroken. I just don't really feel music anymore. I still want to help people, though. That's primarily the reason why I've come back.

I'm really happy to see you guys.

I don't know if I'll produce anymore. I can't really find inspiration. I've been in love--now heartbroken. I just don't really feel music anymore.

I'm really happy to see you guys.

And we're happy to see you.

Aw man, I am going through exactly the same thing. It totally sucks, but music is actually the only thing that kind of helps right now...I guess we're all different in that regard, but give it a try maybe? I'm just rattling off as many sorry-ass, lonely, heartbroken songs as I can these days. It really is therapeutic! Much easier for me to create when miserable vs. happy for some reason.

Thanks, mate!

I feel that. I don't know. Usually I would make music about this, but I guess it's full on depression. I don't feel like doing anything. I think I just need a good day with my friends and a day's work. In the mean time, I just can't bring myself to write anymore. It almost hurts in a way. But I'm sure I'll get over it soon :)

But I'm sure I'll get over it soon :)

Yeah, just keep telling yourself that.

lol

Sorry, I don't mean to make light. Well, I kind of do, because comedy also helps. Go out and check out a kick ass comedian if you can. You won't think you're in the mood, but laughter can also be very therapeutic as well. Where am I getting all of these therapy ideas? Sorry...I'll stop. Everyone must find their own path...

Coming back here to some sense of normalcy (in a strange sort of way) has helped a bit as well. This place has become one of the few constants in my life, which might seem somewhat sorry to others, but I appreciate it at least.

It will get better. It truly can't get worse.

Back