Post your latest purchase!

I bet that it's an interesting sounding snare, what with a piano mounted to the bottom and all :D

Well, not equipment, but I've been picking up a few things from Propellerhead's RE closet. Most recently the Kuassa Amp set...Creme and Vermillion.

Kuassa.jpg

This is the best sounding set of sims I've found and they were on their recent sale for $29 each...also got the Ozone Maximizer for $25.

Completely new recording PC for me.

Z97Extreme4 MOBO, with Samsung 500GB SSD and 2 1TB Barracudas. I7 4790 with 16GB ram. Windows 7 Professional OEM.

All 64-bit software now. Complications at first but all running smooth now. :) She purdy inside!!!

Attachments

• The Guts small.jpg
    The Guts small.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Yeah, well my wife smokes it. I haven't regularly since I was a kid.

The fact that recreational marijuana use and sale is legal here just makes it less of an issue if you get caught with weed. You can still get it cheaper from non licensed growers/dealers.

It is funny that you can just go to a store and buy hash, weed and packaged candy tho. Felt really strange the couple times I went for my wife.

I did however eat a candy one time last year to try it. I was so friggen stoned I could not get off the couch for 4 hours.

hehe...I know the feeling. When I stopped smoking , the first time I tried a muffin, I didn't think it would do anything compared to smoking it. I ate 1, then an hour later when I felt nothing, I ate another one. 2 hours later, I was in the fetal position asking god not to call the cops. :D

Now I know that half a muffin does me just fine.

Exactly! lol

Holy crap!

Well, if nothing else, I guess I have an eye for extravagance. :eek:

They aren't all gutted like that though. They're usually heavy, like 9-10 pounds. This one is a weirdo. Most of the historic reissues are pretty bad ass. But not a lightweight R8. That's just crazy.

Back