Iron Maiden, back on the road

They just announced the tour a little while ago, just thought I'd share if anyone else is a Maiden fan on here.

Maiden on the Charge

More dates are going to be added soon apparently, luckily I get to see them at their first stop in Charlotte! Have never had a chance to see them, so I'm stoked! \m/:cool:

Alice Cooper is supporting up until July 21st and Coheed and Cambria is after that.

Last edited:
Eddie lives!!! Up the irons! :D

Probably 9 times I have seen them live. Never a disappointing show. Nicko had the flu once at a gig here in Denver, and he seemed a bit uninspired, but the performance was still amazing. Maiden is always worth the ticket price!

Eddie lives!!! Up the irons! :D

Probably 9 times I have seen them live. Never a disappointing show. Nicko had the flu once at a gig here in Denver, and he seemed a bit uninspired, but the performance was still amazing. Maiden is always worth the ticket price!

9 times:eek:!!! I'm jealous lol.

I've missed out on so many concerts lately, just glad I'm finally gonna get to a big one. They were also talking about some fairly cheap tickets as well.

Any price is worth seeing IM dood. Spend the money on a front seat dood. You probably will not get another chance.....

I used to be in the same class as Lauren Harris at school at the age of about 8 and 9. We often had to sit next to each other when the class had to sit in alphabetical order, Harris > Jones. Steve even came in a few times, pity I didn't really understand the significance of who he was at the time! I should make more of an effort to get into Maiden.

Back