[SOLVED] Cat forum gone?

D

danny.guitar

Not sure where it went but I said I'd post a picture. Here he is in all his asshole glory.

http://www.dannydotguitar.com/cat.jpg
cat.jpg

Thanks, Gorty. :)

I double-checked and still don't see it. :confused:

Hmm, strange...Oh well. Here's a link if you want it.

https://homerecording.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=48

danny.guitar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Odd. Oh well no big deal.

danny.guitar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Odd. Oh well no big deal.

You got banned from the cat Forum! LMAO!!!!!:D

Does that make you feel like a big tough man? :rolleyes: :confused:

Um...not really. :confused:

And actually, to be honest, I kind of like them more now since I got a cat. Mine bites a lot, but there are times when he's pretty cool...

Um...not really. :confused:

And actually, to be honest, I kind of like them more now since I got a cat. Mine bites a lot, but there are times when he's pretty cool...

That's what I didn't understand, you bothered to post a pic of your cat and then said you hate cats!! :confused:
I find it funny that some men think it makes them all macho to say that they hate cats. :p ;)

Most of the people I know who claim to hate cats (and I'm not talking about you here danny) seem to dislike them for what amounts to be the inability to control them. That's why I love cats. they are their own people. Yet if you treat them well and earn their respect, they will be as loyal and affectionate as any dog, albeit with their own independance. My cat, he does exactly what he wants, but I still know that when I come home from work, he's there waiting for me, even coming to meet me at the end of my road sometimes.

Cats rock, and I hope to be one someday!

My cat is just a little wild I guess. He's calmed down since we first got him, but still has his moments...

He was laying on my bed for like an hour watching Seinfeld...like...really watching it. :eek: His eyes were glued to the TV.

Most of the people I know who claim to hate cats (and I'm not talking about you here danny) seem to dislike them for what amounts to be the inability to control them.

Exactly!!

You can't control the way they piss all over things, shit in a box that you keep in doors so it stinks every time they go and track the litter all over the place and then they scratch up everything.

People who don't like cats must have issues about living in animal waste. What a bunch of macho assholes!

:rolleyes:

Exactly!!

You can't control the way they piss all over things, shit in a box that you keep in doors so it stinks every time they go and track the litter all over the place and then they scratch up everything.

People who don't like cats must have issues about living in animal waste. What a bunch of macho assholes!

:rolleyes:

I have had cat's as pets for a long time and apart from the odd mishap all my cats have always preferred to use the dirt outside for their toilet needs and the ol trees for scratchin posts.
So if you have issues about owning a cat and find yourself living in animal waste you are either too lazy and irresponsible enough to know how to deal with them or you aren't macho enough of a man enough to live in animal excrement! :p :D

Last edited:
Most of the people I know who claim to hate cats (and I'm not talking about you here danny) seem to dislike them for what amounts to be the inability to control them.
Then there's the rest of us, who just plain hate 'em. :D

Seriously, I do come by it honestly. Until I was around 25 or 30 years old, I was hyper-allergic to cats. Really serious, immediate head-clogging, red-eye-tearing, sneezing-loads-of-snot allergic. Cats did nothing for me but make my life miserable.

Admittedly I've had near 25 years to get over that, but where's the fun in forgiveness? :D

My cat shits outside and quit scratching things at about 8 months old.

Seriously, I do come by it honestly. Until I was around 25 or 30 years old, I was hyper-allergic to cats. Really serious, immediate head-clogging, red-eye-tearing, sneezing-loads-of-snot allergic. Cats did nothing for me but make my life miserable.

Yeah that's a fair enough reason. Although a friend of mine is mega allergic and she loves cats. She's just pissed off that she can't go near them.

Of course people have valid reasons for hating cats I guess. But I was referring to what I usually hear wich is stuff like "you can't make them do tricks" etc etc. It's easy enough to train a cat not to do stuff that immensly pisses you off though. For example my cat has learnt that when I point my finger at him, it means "stop that right fucking now".

Cats hate me. I guess they can see auras or some shit because they go into crazy "lets bite this motherfucker" mode whenever I get near one.

Back