This poopin place is boring Dragon

i-m-in-ur-internet-cloging-ur-tubes.jpg

You're idea sucked. I'm sorry if I'm so blunt.

My Bill of Rights was more well founded.

Your Bill of Rights is actually quite limited here. When you go back to college, you'll find out that the 1st and 14th Amendments apply to state action, not Jenni's place or any other private area. :cool:

I've actually enjoyed the conversations in Jenni's place. It's nice to have a religious or political thread where people can debate their ideas without there being a huge flame war. Not that i'm against a good flame war every now and again. It's just nice because some days i'm in a cave mood and other days I'm in a Jenni's mood.

Well, Myhatbroke, it's time for a brief lesson in grammar.

From the title of your thread, I presumed that Dragon found what we had been discussing here boring. Not so, it seems. Commas are important. Your thread should have been titled, "This place is boring, Dragon", or "Dragon, this place is boring."

The Cave gave me thick skin and an bit of a grin when the flames were flying. Nice not to need it now.

Frankly, mhb, the flaming strode predictable paths and thus was very boring. You had to do a lot of digging to find somebody saying something interesting.

Jenni's Place is like tennis while the Cave is like pro wrestling. But I understand, some people like pro wrestling, nttawt.

The Cave gave me thick skin and an bit of a grin when the flames were flying. Nice not to need it now.

Frankly, mhb, the flaming strode predictable paths and thus was very boring. You had to do a lot of digging to find somebody saying something interesting.

Jenni's Place is like tennis while the Cave is like pro wrestling. But I understand, some people like pro wrestling, nttawt.

Exactly. I hate tennis and wrestling.:D

But the analogy is correct and it's nice to have the choice of both.

Back