You Americans...

wilko

Marking my territory
Should be backing your team in the World Cup rugby. Even though they have lost to England and Tonga they have been putting in a very respectable performance. They held England to a 28-10 loss and Tonga to 15-25 which is not a bad showing at all. Kudos to the team and their coach.:D:D:D

Should be backing your team in the World Cup rugby. Even though they have lost to England and Tonga they have been putting in a very respectable performance. They held England to a 28-10 loss and Tonga to 15-25 which is not a bad showing at all. Kudos to the team and their coach.:D:D:D

And they did all this without padding? :eek:

I already said they were gonna kick ass. It's only a matter of time until we take that sport over/;)

Soon, we will have the Rugby dream team/:cool:

Come on now!!! I thought we had football to let players knock each others teeth out!!!

Far too much padding and helmets and kevlar, for your boys to get hurt.... :D:D:D:D

Ok, so you have a point...

wait...

wait......

oh!!!! so much for all that padding, helmets and kevlar...

Attachments

• injury.jpg
    injury.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 30
Ok, so you have a point...
wait...
wait......
oh!!!! so much for all that padding, helmets and kevlar...

LOL! Well just because you haven't invented an an ankle protector! The ABS don't have padding or helmets!

Attachments

• All BLacks.jpg
    All BLacks.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 30
LOL! Well just because you haven't invented an an ankle protector! The ABS don't have padding or helmets!

I guess it's all those who don't learn a ting or two from football...........

May the force be with them....

I am a keen Rugby follower and I support only two teams ...........................
.........SCOTLAND............................and the team playing England .......

Back